This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Denying the Divinity of Christ

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Denying the Divinity of Christ

Postby Filidh » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:07 pm

aleajactaest, do you have any citations?
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby aleajactaest » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:46 pm

I don't really have titles/names of such groups, I just know some of their email names because I have been arguing with them for a long time.
However, if I had their true titles/names, I would not reveal them openly to anyone for respect of them, also just in case they change their minds and return to sensible biblical thinking: repenting.
But I thank you for your licit and normal inquiry.
aleajactaest

Postby wmfinck » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:16 pm

Well, I am familiar with the emails alceajactaest is referring to. I certainly do not think it represents 50% of CI, but maybe a small network of absolute morons mostly concentrated here in the Tennessee-Virginia-Carolinas region.

Among the names of people such as those he refers to are Buddy Johnson, Scott and Charles Vaught, Russell Walker, and an old hag crypto-jewess that goes by the name "Athena".

Clifton and I addressed some of their idiocy with the Ephraim-Sceptre Heresy series on his website. I have consistently caught the Vaughts in lies, and the entire group is absolutely unreliable.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=388
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=386
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=36
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=39
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby aleajactaest » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:46 pm

William says
I certainly do not think it represents 50% of CI ... mostly concentrated here in the Tennessee-Virginia-Carolinas region

Perhaps not, when taking into account ALL CI groups.
But that it is my personal "insignificant" statistics.
And about that region I wouldn't really know exactly.

However, mentioning "Scott and Charles Vaught, Russell Walker and Athena", they are certainly living somewhere in that region. But there are others I don't know where are located.

About the biblical incompetence of these 4 individuals, I am agreeing with you, William, because I have dealt/debated with them directly and in details, trying to make sense of their insistence on believing that Yahshua descends from Joseph rather than Judah.

But this is not due to their lack of intelligence and/or rationality, it is due to their impossible to shake obstinacy to believe their petty theory for their almost pathological fear of loosing their faith in Yahweh.
I have even offered to help them to construct a better Yahshua-ben-Joseph theory to, perhaps, be considered worth of serious consideration.
Well ... I have utterly failed. Regrettably, I had to abandon my effort.
But they are nice guys meaning no harm and they email me without biblical discussion.

You know what? I even found out that they are hanged up on an idea that there is a strange mongrel group in modern Israel supposedly pure descendants from the "true" Northern 10 tribes of Israel. They call themselves "the Samaritans" or something analogous.

To cap it all, they have their own version of the "Torah", they are subsidized by the government of Israel -- ( meaning Americans are paying ) -- , are hated by all Israeli jews and are on their way of total extinction because "they don't have sufficient number of females" and, presently, are inbreeding.

Knowing Russell, I wouldn't be surprised if he would go to visit them ... he enjoys to travel a lot.
aleajactaest

Postby ArthurLee » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:37 am

Yahshua Christ being God in the flesh is the foundation of Biblical Christianity. No wonder those who deny this truth are off on so many other issues.
"Blessed are those who are hungering and thirsting for righteousness, because they shall be satiated." -Matthew 5:6
ArthurLee

Postby SwordBrethren » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:45 am

proudtobewhite wrote:Yahshua Christ being God in the flesh is the foundation of Biblical Christianity. No wonder those who deny this truth are off on so many other issues.

A lot of those who deny the truth turn out to be Edomites such as Joseph November, aka Eli James, aka Joseph Putz, aka Fred Smith.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Joe » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:34 am

The tuckerites deny Christ. They say He was just the 'son of God', the first son of many brethren. It doesn't matter how many Scriptural references you provide, they will never believe otherwise (one of the best is when Thomas is praised by Christ for acknowledging that He is God).

They don't call themselves Christian either ...which is probably for the best.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:20 am

Excerpts from a Tuckerinian cultist, the whole conversation is at DS.

I edited it to cut-out other subjects being discussed. I could post more but they all have the same dogmas and defenses, and spellings..., I just wanted to show how they don't really confront Dewey's ideas.

The Bible says that Eloheem descended from heaven NOT the white race.

Where does the Bible say that ...the fallen angels?

If you want to claim that Jesus is Yahweh then that is your business. However, that claim is not Biblical and it turns Jesus into a ventriloquist.

Matthew 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

You quote John 20:28 “And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.”. Before this Jesus had told Thomas all about His relationship to the Father in John 14:5. It obviously did not sink
in for Thomas if we read “my God” in John 20:28 literally and not figuratively.

Let us hear the scriptures that you think “tuckerites” cannot answer.

So Thomas was listening intently to Christ talk about His Father, then accidentally acknowledged Christ, to which Christ replies "Because you have seen Me you believe! Blessed are those not seeing and believing!".

Sven quotes John 10:30

@Sven Longshanks August 14, 2014 at 10:30 pm

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Here Jesus is referring to the fact that He has the same Spirit as YAHWAH. He never claims to be ALL of YAHWAH. Jesus calls YAHWAH “Father” so many times in the Gospels it is obvious that there is a greater being than Him. How many sons of God are there? Are they all God in the same way that Christianity wants make Jesus God?

If Jesus is ALL of God then why did he have to be perfected?

Luke 13:32 And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected

[On reincarnation, which Dewey calls 'resurrection']

In order for prophecy to be fulfilled Elijah had to come again. Jesus tells us that John the Baptist was Elijah in Matt 11:14. Once again I believe what Jesus says not what religion tells me.

If I don’t believe that John the Baptist was Elias then I am antichrist because based on scripture Elijah had to return before the Messiah.

Dewey has NEVER promoted reincarnation. He talks about Biblical “Resurrection”. Reincarnation is a PERVERSION of Biblical Resurrection. It is not the same thing. Do the people that claim Dewey talks about reincarnation actually listen to what he said rather than what is said about him?

Reincarnation teaches that you can do good deeds and gradually achieve spiritual progress. This is totally non Biblical.

I do not understand how anyone can explain Matthew 22:23-45 without discussing Biblical Resurrection.

It just sounds so much like reincarnation. It has been a while, but I remember Dewey saying things like 'the schoolyard of earth', as if we are suppose to reincarnate until we get it right, until we are perfected into sons.

If Jesus is not our brother then what about

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Brethren means brothers.

This is not about Dewey it is all about what the Bible says.

I think the fact that he is firstborn indicates that He is God and that -we- are the brothers.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby 2ndWitness » Sun May 03, 2015 5:22 pm

MichaelAllen wrote:Col 2:9, "For in Him dwelleth all the fulness of the godhead bodily."

Jesus Christ was not half man/half God.

Furthermore, I reject the notion of the trinity, as taught by Catholic and Protestants. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Spirit... this is not an expression found in the scriptures.

Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when He cometh into the world, He saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast Thou prepared Me:"

Luke 3:22 "And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art My beloved Son; in Thee I am well pleased."

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever;"

John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify Thou Me with Thine own self with the glory which I had with Thee before the world was."

Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne."

Zechariah 13:6 "And one shall say unto Him, What are these wounds in Thine hands? Then He shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of My friends."
"A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. And why call ye Me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?"--The Lord Jesus Christ
2ndWitness

Postby wmfinck » Sun May 03, 2015 11:00 pm

The "other comforter" is also Yahshua (Jesus) Christ, as John 14:18 proves.
"18 I will not leave you fatherlessless: I will come to you."
Jesus IS the Holy Spirit as well as being one and the same as God the Father.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions