This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Denying the Divinity of Christ

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Denying the Divinity of Christ

Postby wmfinck » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:38 pm

For their latest excursion into blasphemy, Rabbi Joseph November and his favorite yenta, "Stocktrader" Dan Kersey (a title only a jew could be proud of) deny the divinity of Christ.

Download the audio clip here: http://files.christogenea.org/bill/November-Kersey-Deny-Divinity-Christ-TorC-2013-12-19.mp3

Get the entire program here (I could not stomach to listen to anything beyond 26:40):
http://files.christogenea.org/bill/Dan-and-Eli-12-19-2013-TS-814700.mp3

I explained all of these these things to November a dozen times, at least. He just never will get it. Because he CAN'T get it.

The bottom line is this: Yahweh chose to die to free Israel from the law, so that He COULD remarry Israel. Otherwise, Israel was under sentence of death. There is no other reason why Yahweh had to come as a man and die, except that He would NOT violate His own law! Paul explains this in Romans chapter 7.

See this program, which I did nearly four years ago:
http://christogenea.org/content/yahweh-marriage-israel-law-and-grace-explained-yahwehs-covenant-people-02-13-10

November and Kersey are absolute clowns, attempting to make a complete joke of Scripture.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Denying the Divinity of Christ

Postby bahr » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Hence the trinity dogma, which was concocted by these jew devils to drive Israelites in their numerous satanic, humanistic doctrines. But the sheep cannot see evil until it is too late.
bahr

Postby EnemyofEdom » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:28 am

wmfinck wrote:The bottom line is this: Yahweh chose to die to free Israel from the law, so that He COULD remarry Israel. Otherwise, Israel was under sentence of death. There is no other reason why Yahweh had to come as a man and die, except that He would NOT violate His own law! Paul explains this in Romans chapter 7.

Romans 7 wrote: 2 For a woman married to a living husband is bound by law; but if the husband should die, she is discharged from the law of the husband: 3 so then as the husband is living, she would be labeled an adulteress if she were found with another man; but if the husband should die, she is free from the law, she is not an adulteress being found with another man. 4 Consequently, my brethren, you also are put to death in the law through the body of Christ; for you to be found with another, who from the dead was raised in order that we should bear fruit for Yahweh.

Well said Bill. Joe November's whole persona is a lie and we all know who the offspring of the liar is. All his actions prove what Joe is; a liar, defiler, slanderer, false accusing jewish tare.
EnemyofEdom

Postby Kentucky » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:19 pm

One doesn't have to be Christian Identity to understand the deity of Christ, although it is certainly enhanced. Whenever these spiritual termites start chipping away at Christ, there should be immediate red (as in Edomite red) flags raised. Don't be fooled by their sanctimonious pontifications and torturing of Scriptures. What separates us from all other religions is what the Bible calls the 'mystery of godliness' whereby God makes Himself man. The flip side is the 'mystery of iniquity' whereby man makes himself a god. If jews and their lackeys are going to attack Christ, then they are reducing Him to the level of all other religious icons that walked the earth i.e. mere men. People like this should never ever be taken seriously as having anything to do with Christianity. They are the enemy, they are false accuser-devils and they are blind bastards leading lost sheep who have no critical thinking into yet another ditch of false doctrine. But, the insidious nature of this kind of sophistry (chutzpah) is really going for the jugular and it needs to be flushed down the toilet, not debated or argued. The deity of Christ is a no-brainer; it's what distinguishes White Christians from mongrel judeo-Christians. It's a Trojan Horse that has been trying to enter the gates of CI for years and FAILS time and time again.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:46 pm

When the Messiah arrived, He came as a package deal. He came as 'the son of man' and He came as 'the Son of God'; He came in divinity and He came in the flesh; He came to pray and He came to be prayed in the name of; He came to obey and to be obeyed. Every idiot that denies the deity of Christ that I've ever encountered, denies this dual nature of His mission. They switch the two natures either intentionally or through extreme ignorance; either way, they are the authors of confusion.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:07 pm

The Divinity of Yahshua Christ with Pastor Jeromy Visser, from an old Yahweh's Covenant People program hosted by William Finck, November 28th, 2009.

Listen here:

From the (current) front page of Christogenea:
Pastor Jeromy Visser and William Finck discuss The Divinity of Yahshua Christ. The fact that Yahshua Christ was indeed Yahweh God in the flesh is something that only a Jew would deny. No true Christian should keep company with such Christ-deniers!

(It won't be hard to see what sort of hypocrites get exposed here, when piling this on top of Eli James' universalism, they still keep their lying lips glued to his jewish ass!)
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:36 pm

The opening remarks of my Acts chapter 28 presentation, just to preserve record of them somewhere (LOL):

If Yahshua Christ is not Yahweh God Himself manifest in the flesh, then either Israel has more than one God, and the entire Bible, Yahshua Christ, and Yahweh God Himself are all liars, or Yahshua Christ is not God at all and the apostles Thomas, John, Matthew and Paul, as well as the prophet Isaiah, and Yahshua Himself in the Revelation, are all liars. If Yahshua Christ is not God manifest in the flesh, then He cannot be “the first and the last” and He cannot be the “root of Jesse” as well as “the Branch”. If Yahshua Christ is not God manifest in the flesh, then He is a liar when He takes credit for having sown the good seed into the field of the world. If Yahshua Christ is not Yahweh God manifest in the flesh, then He cannot be our Redeemer, because Yahweh is our Redeemer, or else Isaiah is a liar. If Yahshua Christ is not God manifest in the flesh, then he who saw Him did not see the Father, and then He and His Father are two, rather than one!

But the prophets and the apostles are not liars. The things Christ did as a man were for our example, because God walked the earth not as God, but as a man, so that He could be a righteous judge of men. As the apostle John said, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”, and “the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us”. That flesh that the Word was made into was the man known as Yahshua Christ. Emanuel. He is the Word, and therefore He is God. If your so-called Christian Identity pastor is denying that Christ is God, then he is a Jew and a beast, and he is not really a man at all. If his last name is November, it proves everything I said about him last year.

There are three important truths that separate our work and the Christian profession represented at Christogenea from all of those who hate us, and that includes all of those who are supposedly Christian Identity and hate us. These three truths are these three facts: that Yahshua Christ is indeed Yahweh God in the flesh, that the Bible and its promises of eternal life and a Kingdom of Heaven are for Adamic people only, and therefore all of the world's bastards and all of the world's so-called other races cannot possibly ever see it, and finally, that all Israel shall indeed be saved. Everyone else will go to hell.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Nayto » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:16 am

wmfinck wrote:If Yahshua Christ is not Yahweh God Himself manifest in the flesh, then either Israel has more than one God...

I don't know how people can get past this logic. Some rationalize that Christ is not God, but is king instead. They say, "You don't understand, they are just different entities performing different roles. Christ being king does not make Him a 'god'." It's just not Scriptural.
Nayto

Postby MichaelAllen » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:23 pm

Col 2:9, "For in Him dwelleth all the fulness of the godhead bodily."

Jesus Christ was not half man/half God.

Furthermore, I reject the notion of the trinity, as taught by Catholic and Protestants. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Spirit... this is not an expression found in the scriptures.

The prophet Isaiah wrote in the long ago (9:6), For unto us (Israel) a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the government shall rest upon His shoulders. And he will be called wonderful counselor, mighty God, everlasting FATHER, prince of peace.

So this son is called the everlasting Father.

Another question I have for trinitarians is this... if Jesus Christ is the Son of God the Father, then how in the world did the angel who appeared to Joseph about Mary's conception: "That which is conceived in her is by the Holy Ghost." --- So, hold on here... so is Jesus the son of the Father, or is He the son of the Holy Spirit/Ghost... ??? (Head scratching...).

I think I can demonstrate how this whole God number 1, God number 2, God number 3 has been correlative to the idea of multiple elections... Yahweh and Israel in the OT, Jesus and the universal church in the NT, and who in the world knows when the Holy Spirit is going to get his elect... ?

I just think it's mass confusion.
MichaelAllen

Postby aleajactaest » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:51 pm

According to my small modest recent statistics, more then 50% of the Israel Identity (I.I.) groups DO NOT believe in the divinity of Yahshua Christ. They believe that HE was a good man, a prophet. In additon, they reject all Pauline letters and several good chunk of the rest of New Testament.

But upon telling them that there was no difference between them (I.I.) and the Muslims/Jews, they blowed their stacks because they felt insulted/offended to be compared to such "pagans".

Strange as it may seem, they also reject many of the O.T. Yahweh's various statutes and laws.
I wonder what they do to please Yahweh.
aleajactaest

Next

Return to Christian Identity Directions