This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Pre-Adamite origin

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Pre-Adamite origin

Postby DamianNewman » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:46 pm

I see that fallen angels is the explanation for non-Adamites/pre-Adamites, but for those - like me - who do not believe in "Satan" or "fallen" angels, what is our explanation for non-Whites?
DamianNewman

Re: Pre-Adamite origin

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:56 am

Well God didn't create them, that is for sure. Without fallen angels I suppose you would have to use the 8 day creation rule or something. The creation was corrupted by fallen angels, cain is from such a line, the jews carry that satanic seed. How do you suppose all flesh had become corrupt in the days of Noah, what about the passages in Genesis about the fallen angels and the daughters of Men.

Gen 6:4 The fallen ones were in the earth in those days, and even afterwards when sons of God come in unto daughters of men, and they have borne to them--they are the heroes, who, from of old, are the men of name.

http://christogenea.org/Gen614 Search 'miscegenation' to find the passages on the fallen angels mixing their seed.

http://emahiser.christogenea.org/mark-d ... an-dogma-1
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:35 pm

DamianNewman wrote:I see that fallen angels is the explanation for non-Adamites/pre-Adamites, but for those - like me - who do not believe in "Satan" or "fallen" angels, what is our explanation for non-Whites?

As Bill said on his Saturday broadcast 'Pragmatic Genesis,' a lot of this stuff can't be proven, but we try and give the best explanation we can in interpreting what we got to work with from the Word itself. Being that I'm not a "young earth" proponent, but see the fossil record encompassing perhaps millions of years, in which all kinds of creatures come and go in nature; I can postulate Genesis in a practical manner. In this time frame, I think it's plausible that some primates developed into the non-White hominids that walk the earth today. It's not something that needs to be the politics of personal destruction if you don't agree with a certain position (especially in the area of origins), as has been the habit of some self righteous dogmatists. We're all working together on this for our mutual understanding. The rule of thumb is that any teaching should harmonize with the rest of Scripture. What we can agree on is that race is very important for us in the here and now.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Lang » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Personally I think that the evolutionist law may be true, except for the adamites. So, the other races would be the evolution of apes, while we are made of the image of God. That would explain why blacks have so many apes features.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby wmfinck » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:24 pm

DamianNewman wrote:I see that fallen angels is the explanation for non-Adamites/pre-Adamites, but for those - like me - who do not believe in "Satan" or "fallen" angels, what is our explanation for non-Whites?

We may be able to disagree on their nature, since a lot of things cannot be proven. However Revelation chapter 12 and several other supporting Scriptures certainly do tell us that there was a fallen race of beings called "angels", so to reject the idea outright is to reject Scripture. Satan is also a tanglible entity, which cannot justly be denied.

Now if you said that you don't believe that beings with harps and wings fell out of the sky, well, I would agree. But that is not how I would describe "angels". Or if you did not believe in a supernatural devil with a trident and a forked tail that runs around making TV niggers do bad things, I would not blame you for a minute.

To me, as Scripture insists, fallen angels and satan do indeed exist, and we see them every day, because (at least at the present time) they ARE the so-called non-Whites", and that has been expressed in my programs, and substantiated from Scripture.

Perhaps you may want to listen to my podcasts before rejecting certain concepts at face value based upon things that you may have only pre-suppossed, but are not necessarily true.

http://christogenea.org/two-seedline-audio
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby DamianNewman » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:20 pm

Joe wrote:Well God didn't create them, that is for sure. Without fallen angels I suppose you would have to use the 8 day creation rule or something. The creation was corrupted by fallen angels, cain is from such a line, the jews carry that satanic seed. How do you suppose all flesh had become corrupt in the days of Noah, what about the passages in Genesis about the fallen angels and the daughters of Men.

Gen 6:4 The fallen ones were in the earth in those days, and even afterwards when sons of God come in unto daughters of men, and they have borne to them--they are the heroes, who, from of old, are the men of name.

http://christogenea.org/Gen614 Search 'miscegenation' to find the passages on the fallen angels mixing their seed.

http://emahiser.christogenea.org/mark-d ... an-dogma-1

Well I've taken it to mean mighty kings and rulers who mixed with the daughters of Adamkind.

Kentucky wrote:

As Bill said on his Saturday broadcast 'Pragmatic Genesis,' a lot of this stuff can't be proven, but we try and give the best explanation we can in interpreting what we got to work with from the Word itself. Being that I'm not a "young earth" proponent, but see the fossil record encompassing perhaps millions of years, in which all kinds of creatures come and go in nature; I can postulate Genesis in a practical manner. In this time frame, I think it's plausible that some primates developed into the non-White hominids that walk the earth today. It's not something that needs to be the politics of personal destruction if you don't agree with a certain position (especially in the area of origins), as has been the habit of some self righteous dogmatists. We're all working together on this for our mutual understanding. The rule of thumb is that any teaching should harmonize with the rest of Scripture. What we can agree on is that race is very important for us in the here and now.

Mark

The evolution theory for non-Whites is plausible indeed.

Yes, we are all working together in growing in our understanding, and that's why I wanted to be here :beer:

Lang wrote:Personally I think that the evolutionist law may be true, except for the adamites. So, the other races would be the evolution of apes, while we are made of the image of God. That would explain why blacks have so many apes features.

Yeah, and isn't it true that non-Whites aren't pure in race as we are?

wmfinck wrote:

We may be able to disagree on their nature, since a lot of things cannot be proven. However Revelation chapter 12 and several other supporting Scriptures certainly do tell us that there was a fallen race of beings called "angels", so to reject the idea outright is to reject Scripture. Satan is also a tanglible entity, which cannot justly be denied.

Now if you said that you don't believe that beings with harps and wings fell out of the sky, well, I would agree. But that is not how I would describe "angels". Or if you did not believe in a supernatural devil with a trident and a forked tail that runs around making TV niggers do bad things, I would not blame you for a minute.

To me, as Scripture insists, fallen angels and satan do indeed exist, and we see them every day, because (at least at the present time) they ARE the so-called non-Whites", and that has been expressed in my programs, and substantiated from Scripture.

Perhaps you may want to listen to my podcasts before rejecting certain concepts at face value based upon things that you may have only pre-suppossed, but are not necessarily true.

http://christogenea.org/two-seedline-audio

I've become more open to the possibility of these entities, I just need to be sure if it's biblical, so I'll check out your podcasts and such.
DamianNewman

Postby Lang » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:55 pm

I still did not study much about the mongol and negro races being actually mongrelized. But if they evoluted from apes of course that they are mongrels as hell :beer:

I've become more open to the possibility of these entities, I just need to be sure if it's biblical, so I'll check out your podcasts and such.

An interesting subject I'm very curious about but still did not find an answer in CI is the demoniac possession theories. I tend to believe that it's false, but I'm not sure. I've been always been a fan of terror movies, so if it exist or not is a hot topic for me.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Joe » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:13 am

That is true. A good book I have been reading (and recommending too much) is Racial Hybridity by Phil Jones. You can find it on the Christian Identity forums.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum.ne ... ridity.pdf

japanese, chinkonese, injuns, ladinos, 'American' nigros, arabs, jews ...all mixed. The 'Australian' aboriginie may be supposed to be a 'pure-breed' by some (not me), as with congo niggers ...but are they really 'Men', they seem more like animals to me.

I am sure there are other books, that probably have some problems but which express the idea that niggers come from apes ...like 'erectus walks among us', also at that forum.

I didn't mean to be so confrontational in my original post, you're a top-bloke. I was just trying to show you some materials that helped me form my views on the subject.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby bahr » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:59 am

Please don't use the term "evolution" for something which is the exact opposite, the most hideous crime ever, the devolution/dissolution of the divine order.
bahr

Postby wmfinck » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:12 am

I have many times stated, as the Bible teaches in the New Testament, and which is evident but not explicit in the Old, that one is either part of the Creation (the people "born of God" in John chapter 4) or one is part of the Corruption (the people born "or the world"), as Paul says that people are either sons or bastards (Hebrews 12). Out of the mouths of two witnesses, or three...

In the parable of the net there are "bad" kinds (genos, or races) of fish. But Yahweh God did not create anything "bad". Everything He created, His Word says is "good".

Since only Adam and Christ can claim to be direct sons of God, then only the Adamic race is "born of God", and all others must therefore be born "of the world", or in other words, NOT created by God.

Thus is the sin of Jeremiah chapter 2, which can never be washed, and the broken cistern which can never hold water. (http://christogenea.org/BrokenCisterns)

That is why a bastard shall never enter the congregation of Yahweh - and "tenth generation" is merely an allegory, since after nine generations a bastard is still a bastard and the counting starts afresh each generation!

To attribute the non-White races to the creation of God is to contest with these simple concepts of Scripture. All those who do are hopelessly blind, or have an agenda because they too are part of the corruption.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Next

Return to Christian Identity Directions