This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Does Israel = the entire Adamic race?

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Does Israel = the entire Adamic race?

Postby teahtephi » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:54 pm

Further to what Mark has said, may I also add that Bill did an entire prog on Acts 17 a couple of weeks ago in which he went into great detail on this vey topic.
teahtephi

Postby Staropramen » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:32 pm

Thank you Pastor Mark and thank you teahtephi for that info about the Acts 17 broadcast, which I just downloaded.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:14 am

Wow, I admire Mark's knowledge. It must take many years and strong discipline to form such an understanding. But as Bahr said, weren't the Nations being addressed originally Israelite anyways?

I am sure that podcast will have the answer, I will find it.

At least I am heading in the right direction, finally.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby DamianNewman » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:05 am

Kentucky wrote:
DamianNewman wrote:So, all Israelites are Adamites, but not all Adamites are Israelites? Is 'Israelite' strictly a national difference between Adamites then?

Jacob was an Adamite up to the time when God changed his name to Israel. His 12 sons/tribes became known as Israelites, which means 'to rule with God.' They were chosen in the capacity to govern and execute the Laws of God. But, they failed to bring forth the fruits of the Kingdom. The name 'Israel' was merely a designation to perform a duty within God's time frame. Therefore, God gave the rest of the White race (Adamites) the opportunity to do so through Jesus Christ. If we look at it like a family tree, there are dead branches that are pruned from time to time and wild branches that are grafted on for the purpose of doing God's will. The Law states in Deut. 17:15, "One from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee; thou may not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother." Equating Israel with the entire Adamic race is academic, insomuch that it is predicated through the King of kings, the government of Christ. That is why secular White Nationalists have no right to rule within the White race. This is God's perfect order and template for Kingdom living.

Mark

Your teachings are invaluable, Mark. Such a reply really opens up the minds of the brethren here.
DamianNewman

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:37 am

As far as I am aware,non-israelites cannot become Israel even through marriage.although an Israelite man can take a non Israelite adamic wife,and the offspring will be Israel as this is through the patriarchal line.(The twelve sons of Jacob all married non israelite women!)
If an Israelite woman married a non israelite man,the offspring will NOT be Israel.

BUT all Adamites will be saved as all Adamites are good fish
Mathew 13:47-50
This is how it will be at the end of the age,
The good fish will be collected into baskets,the bad fish thrown away!

Please somebody correct me if I am wrong on any of this.
MikeTheAdamite

Postby bahr » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:37 am

As far as I am aware,non-israelites cannot become Israel even through marriage.although an Israelite man can take a non Israelite adamic wife,and the offspring will be Israel as this is through the patriarchal line.(The twelve sons of Jacob all married non israelite women!)
If an Israelite woman married a non israelite man,the offspring will NOT be Israel.

I think that, according to the patriarchal rules, the non-Israelite woman become an Israelite herself when married to an Israelite: they become one flesh. That is why a pure White genealogy is very simple: you do not need to bother of the tribal origin of the women of your lineage; only the father side is relevant.
bahr

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:26 am

Ye thanks,I'll go along with that!
MikeTheAdamite

Postby wmfinck » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:37 am

Show me a White person today who is definitely not an Israelite. You cannot, so the original question is a moot point.

Yes, Paul addressed the Ionians of his time (Acts 17), and also the Lycaonians of Lystra (Acts 14), and these people were of Japhethite and Shemite lineage, Adamic men of tribes other than the Israelites. But the Ionians and Lycaonians have now been overrun with Turks and Arabs. And if there are a remnant of White Greeks left, as I believe there are, it may never be told if they are Dorians or Makedonians or Ionians.

Some of the Slavic tribes appear to have descended from the ancient Assyrians and Medes, and I discussed that from a quote of Diodorus Siculus in my German Origins, Part 1 (I think) paper (no podcast yet). But we cannot tell which Slavic tribes came from Japhethites or other Shemites, and which came from Scythians, who were Israel (Sakae/Khumri) although the name Scythian is used more widely by academics.

So if there are Whites of other Adamic lineages among us, we cannot tell them apart any longer, even if Paul understood who they were 2000 years ago. The world was different at the time of Paul. The tribes of Israel inherited the oikoumene, and then the Germanic Israelites conquered Rome, moved into many Greek lands, and following that came the Turks and the Arabs. So southern Europe is all confused, and northern Europe from the beginning was made up of both Germanic Israelites and other Aryan tribes which were Adamic but not Israelite. On top of that is the mixing of the Jews in all parts of Europe, and European colonies.

The first promise of salvation was to the Adamic race in Genesis 3:22, and Paul in Romans chapter 5 - as well as Christ Himself in Luke 11 - both demonstrate that Genesis 3:22 remains valid. OF COURSE it does, for it is the Word of God.

While the promises to Jacob/Israel go beyond Genesis 3:22, they do not replace Genesis 3:22.

Which Whites are Israel, which (if any - by this time) are Adamic but not Israel, and which "Whites" are not White, we can tell to a degree by the Gospel message and the fruit it bears in them, but we will never be entirely certain until the day of Christ.

So it does not matter, who is Israel and who is Adamic but non-Israel. It does, of course, matter who is and who is not White, and we can usually tell them apart, but there are certain to be some surprises there also.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:53 am

As for the original question. When Jacob was renamed Israel, over 1500 years after the Flood, his was just one tiny family in a large White world. The Egyptians, Medes, Ionians, Persians, Assyrians, Thracians, and others, were all notably large White nations by this time. Then there were the Canaanite tribes, which were also large and powerful.

By the time of Christ, as the promise to Abraham was indeed already fulfilled, many of those ancient White nations had long fallen into decay, and tribes which sprung from the chilfdren of Israel supplanted them. The Germans/Scythians in the north, the Phoenicians, Kelts and proto-Kelts (most, but not all, of the so-called proto-Kelts were actually Phoenicians) of the far West, the Romans and the Illyrians, and the Dorians and Makedonian Greeks were all descended from Israel. NONE of those tribes existed in 1800 BC, when Jacob was walking the earth (except that there were some pre-Israelite tribes in some of the areas Israel later inhabited).

Since the time of Christ, all non-Israelite Adamic tribes have been subsumed into the dominant Israelite nations, or they have been overrun with aliens, along with some of the Israelite nations.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:02 am

Thanks Bill,that clears a lot of things up for me anyway!
MikeTheAdamite

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions