This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Does Israel = the entire Adamic race?

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Does Israel = the entire Adamic race?

Postby Nayto » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:22 am

Kentucky wrote:Jacob was an Adamite up to the time when God changed his name to Israel... [cutting the quote to save space, but I'm referring to the whole thing]

wmfinck wrote:Show me a White person today who is definitely not an Israelite. You cannot, so the original question is a moot point.

I think these sum it up pretty much. God made the covenant with Israel and Israel alone; there is no getting around that. However the dispersion of Israel, despite being a punishment, also brought the rest of the White race into the covenant purely by the mixing. Even before the dispersion we know that Israel traveled throughout Europe, Asia Minor and even the world. If you simply look at the prophecies spoke over Jacob's sons in Genesis especially and also the rest of the prophets, it is obvious that these things are happening to the White race in its entirety.

Therefor like Bill said, and also keeping what Mark said in mind, the question is ultimately moot. Once upon a time there was a definite distinction between an Adamite and an Israelite (although Israelites were Adamites, but not vice versa), but that distinction has fallen away. We ought to work under the premise that all 100% pure Whites are Israelites.
Nayto

Postby Gideon300 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:54 am

This profound passage by Paul comes to me a lot. In all sorts of situations it speaks to me as it does again here, when the question is about the identity of Israel and those who haven't the foggiest notion they are part of it -

I Corinthians 13:12 (King James Version) -

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. "

I once heard the dark glass reference explained as how in Paul's time, they had not yet learned how to make clear glass, as the earliest glass made from sand/silicone was always dark blue or green and while it was transparent, looking through it what one could see was darkened and distorted. Don't know how accurate that is but the comfort imparted by Paul also seems to be an encouragement for us to not become disillusioned when encountering things we don't currently understand to our satisfaction but as instructed in the next verse, to continue on in faith, assured that all will eventually be revealed to us -

"And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity."
Gideon300

Postby aleajactaest » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:34 pm

William concludes:

Since the time of Christ, all non-Israelite Adamic tribes have been subsumed into the dominant Israelite nations, or they have been overrun with aliens, along with some of the Israelite nations.

That's right! -- That's what Yahweh told Jeremiah to prophesy.

But why I have never seen

Jeremiah says:

Jeremiah 31:27 ¶ Behold, the days come, saith Yahweh, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man (Adam), 120 and with the seed of beast. 929

It seems to me that Yahweh planned way ahead to "save with equal reward"(?) part of ALL non-Israelite Adamites by allowing them, at least partly, to intermarry with whatever left of ALL Israelite Adamites from 721 B.C.. - After all, this seems a divine/excellent way to include part of those Adamites non-Israelite under the Abraham's/Isaac's/Jacob's Covenant since their respective DNA comes directly from Adam: the son of Yahweh.

Indeed, today it seems to be impossible to really tell apart an Adamic-Israelite from an Adamic non-Israelite in this North American continent unless he/she is a super white-and-pink, sky-blue-eyes, fair-and-or-blond and tall individual from North Africa, Middle East, Balkan peninsula, South Italy, South Iberian peninsula and others east of Germany, Austria with some kind of somatic Mongoloid-Turkey-Arabic features.

This is just an idea I had since I read almost all that William and Clifton have written since 1999.
One thing, however, has been puzzling me ever since.

Why William and Clifton never mentioned the 1st part of sowing (with Adam 120) and always mentioned the 2nd part (with beast 929) in their papers?

I hope all of you don't excommunicate me for writing the above. L.O.L.!!! :lol: Just joking!!!
aleajactaest

Previous

Return to Christian Identity Directions