This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Shalt Thou Use an Alias?

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Shalt Thou Use an Alias?

Postby wmfinck » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:16 am

This is a rough draft of my opening remarks for my program tonight:

I have recently witnessed an email exchange in which a certain so-called pastor says “And where is the law that says 'Thou shalt not use an alias'?” Here is my answer.

The Gibeonites were a portion of the accursed Canaanites who came to Joshua and the children of Israel under an alias, pretending to be someone whom they were not. Using this alias, they pretended to be from another place, far away from the land of Canaan. They agreed with the children of Israel concerning all which Yahweh their God had done for them, and His great favor for them. As the apostle James tells us, the devils also believe that there is one God, and they tremble. With this pretense the Gibeonites deceived the children of Israel into making a league with them, promising never to harm them. The Israelites did not enquire of Yahweh their God before making such a league, but they swore an oath to these men anyway. When they later found out the truth of the matter, when the true identity of these men from Gibeon had been exposed, the children of Israel upheld the notion that they had to keep their agreement, which was to their own detriment. These Gibeonites were Hivites of the town of Gibeon (cf. Joshua 9:7), and the Hivites not being destroyed as Yahweh had commanded, later they are a part of those who were left to punish Israel (cf. Judges 3:3).

Today we have a man pretending to be a teacher of Christian Identity, and he comes to us under an alias, just like the Gibeonites. Just like the Gibeonites, he pretends to be from a far-away place, namely Bavaria, when he is really a Jew from Chicago. And now this man teaches that Canaanites can be blessed by God and shall survive in the last days. He has undertaken a large effort which he entitles “crumbs” in order to somehow prove his assumption, an effort to have the children of Israel once again accept the Canaanites among them. Just like the Gibeonites, it is the survival of the accursed Canaanite peoples that this man seeks. Now that this man's alias is discovered, and his true nature revealed, he is crying “foul” and pretending to be an injured party.

The singular lesson from Scripture is that we should not accept anyone under an alias. An alias is a lie, and no lie is the truth. But more importantly, the children of Israel are admonished by the apostle John, where in his epistle he says “Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.” Therefore Christians not only have a right, but an obligation, to know from exactly where their teachings are coming. The singular example in Scripture as to why the children of Israel should not accept anyone under an alias, is that of the Gibeonites in Joshua chapter 9.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Shalt Thou Use an Alias?

Postby SwordBrethren » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:36 pm

How about "shalt thou use three aliases?"

Joe November

AKA

Joe Putz

AKA

Eli James

AKA

Fred Smith
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby Staropramen » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:19 am

SwordBrethren wrote:Fred Smith

Is this a new one? I'm losing track! What's the fable behind this one?
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby SwordBrethren » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:06 am

Staropramen wrote:
SwordBrethren wrote:Fred Smith

Is this a new one? I'm losing track! What's the fable behind this one?

He used that name on Blog Talk Radio, "Pastor" Fred Smith.
Revelation 18:
Und ich hörte eine andere Stimme vom Himmel, die sprach: Gehet aus von ihr, mein Volk, daß ihr nicht teilhaftig werdet ihrer Sünden, auf daß ihr nicht empfanget etwas von ihren Plagen!

Denn ihre Sünden reichen bis in den Himmel, und Gott denkt an ihren Frevel.

Judentum ist Verbrechertum!

Heute ist Deutschland die größte Weltmacht! - Der Führer 30 Januar 1940
SwordBrethren

Postby viking » Thu May 22, 2014 5:43 am

SwordBrethren wrote:How about "shalt thou use three aliases?"

Joe November

AKA

Joe Putz

AKA

Eli James

AKA

Fred Smith

I'm kind of new to this, but having got a basic understanding of the "CI theology",
Here are my comments:

If ELI was my real name, and I was a member/associate of CI, I would consider this rather unfortunate.

If I had to use an "alias" (protect my identity) ELI would not be my first choice, that's very Jewish.

Of course, the name ELI does appear in the Old Testament, but it's not the practice of white chistians to choose such names, even the Jewdeo-Christians.

The well-meaning christians choose names like David, Johnathan, Michael etc.
Of course, the origin of these names is HEBREW.

Deliberately choosing an alias such as ELI JAMES would be a bit odd -
that's like saying "I am a supplanter and I am the most high"

[Eli = myGOD/the most high James = Jacob = supplanter]

One cannot always go by names though, especially if these are chosen by our parents.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth.
viking

Postby Kentucky » Thu May 22, 2014 11:10 am

viking wrote:Deliberately choosing an alias such as ELI JAMES would be a bit odd -
that's like saying "I am a supplanter and I am the most high"

[Eli = myGOD/the most high James = Jacob = supplanter]

Good one.

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Christian Identity Directions