This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Punishment

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Punishment

Postby Lang » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:48 pm

I am aware that God is punishing white nations and even white communities in not so white nations. I am aware that He said that this would happen if we turned against Him, and that we would be blessed if we followed Him.

My questions is, the punishment thing also works in the individual level, or not?

For example, if someone disobey the Law, he gets individually punished in his life, and if he obey, he is rewarded.

Or we are all punished as a whole, therefore we can stop praying to individual/family things we need in our lives?
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Re: Punishment

Postby Kentucky » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:03 pm

The entire Bible is about cause and effect. Everything has a consequence, nationally and individually. Look up Achen's wedge of gold. Sin in the camp can be one person or a bunch.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Lang » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:15 pm

That makes sense. Since when I started doing certain things that is not from God my life started going bad. Rationally it would not have any consequences as it's nothing in comparision to what people do. But in the last days I started thinking if the reason to things go bad to me is the sin.

I think I'll do an experience and see if it's related or not. But it makes sense in the cause/effect perspective.

So is possible to my family be highly sucessful even in today's society if we strictly follow God's Law?
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Kentucky » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:25 pm

Lang wrote:That makes sense. Since when I started doing certain things that is not from God my life started going bad. Rationally it would not have any consequences as it's nothing in comparision to what people do. But in the last days I started thinking if the reason to things go bad to me is the sin.

I think I'll do an experience and see if it's related or not. But it makes sense in the cause/effect perspective.

So is possible to my family be highly sucessful even in today's society if we strictly follow God's Law?

Being a Christian is not necessarily measured by success. Blessings are realized spiritually first; "the truth shall make you free" is not promising a believer that they will be free from poverty for example. We are rich in the knowledge of His saving grace.

I saw a documentary called 'Supersize Me' in which this guy only ate McDonald's food for a month. After a month, he was in need of a doctor as his health deteriorated drastically. Deut. 28 is the chapter in which we can read about the blessings and curses; we can see a lot of the cause and effects in today's society. "The wages of sin is death" indeed.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:15 am

Read the books King Solomon wrote (Ecclesiastes and in the Apocrypha). He had some interesting insights on this topic.
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:19 pm

I have definitely noticed an increase in both spiritual and material blessings since I accepted CI as the Truth.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:41 am

I have noticed many changes in my life also. It seems that I still have to work for everything, but when the going gets real tough, and I feel utterly defeated ...sometimes an idea comes to me, and I just do it, and somehow I know that Yahweh has given me something even after I was defeated. When defeated I think of the story of Job, and that I will not forsake the Lord no matter what. I cannot save myself, everything I have is a blessing. In the past, things just got worse and worse until I had nothing, and there was only wanderings, seeking and great loss, sin and death.

Praise Yahweh in victory and defeat, in sickness and in health, in sadness and joy. My Lord, this day and all days to come.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Christian Identity Directions