This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Skepticism and Rebuking Judeo-Christians

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Skepticism and Rebuking Judeo-Christians

Postby Xile » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:03 pm

I know that I just got here and all, but I would really like to get these things out of the way, so that I could be at peace from these debates and from those who oppose the Word of God. I've been making a list of the things that Jewdeos, afrocentrists and liberals say and would like for you guys to help write a rebuttal to each of these false statements.

Here are some of the things that these people say:

Judeo-Christians [and YECs] Say:
1. God made the heavens and the earth in 6 literal days.

2. Adam was the first man and there was no human before him.

3. Origin of Sin is disobedience and not sexual immorality.

4. Cain was Adam and Eve's son and not Satan's.

5. Angels/Fallen Angels are spirits so they can't have an intimate relationship with mankind.

6. The flood was global; All of the earth and the mountains were covered with water. Everything was destroyed.

7. Noah cursed Ham and his son Canaan became black (race theory 1).

8. God didn't just change the language of the people on the Tower of Babel, but also their entire genotype. So, that's how we have all the races of today (race theory 2).

9. God works in mysterious ways so He doesn't need to document everything He does (race theory 3?).

10. Israelites weren't allowed to mix solely due to religious purposes.

11. Moses married a Black Ethiopian woman.

12. Miriam was cursed with leprosy because of her racism.

13. Most Israelites were mixed with Egyptians, so they can't be White.

14. God promised Palestine for the Jews, etc.

15. We must pray for modern Israel, to be blessed.

16. Moses let the Israelites take nonwhite women as wives from whichever countries they defeated.

17. Israelites and Jews are the same thing + they returned to Israel.

18. Jesus the Messiah was born for His people the Jews and afterwards for everyone on Earth. We must preach to the WORLD.

19. There is neither Greek nor Jew (we all heard this :roll:).

20. Jesus died for ALL. We are all sinners no matter the race.

21. Anyone who believes in Jesus will be saved - bar none.

22. The Bible teaches us to love everyone, even your enemy. We must turn the other cheek, etc.

23. God shows partiality to no one, not even Israel!

24. God loves everyone equally!

25. The Old Testament God is no more, He is now only the God of mercy and love!

26. Racists will go to hell.

27. There are Christian nonwhites, too. This means that they will be saved!

28. The Bible was written for everyone.

29. Jesus was a pacifist.

30. The New Testament overwrites the Old because when Jesus came, He changed everything! Besides, the Old Testament is just history and shows how godless people used to live, etc.

31. Jesus will come back for his faithful and the rest will be left behind where the antichrist will rule the world.

32. Non-Christians will go to hell after judgement day, but Christians of all races will stand before God's throne dressed in White in the end and will be saved.

33. There are many breeds of dogs these days, so we have many variations from one pair. This means that Adam and Eve had all the genes and then through climate changes, many different "races" emerged.

34. Rahab the great great great grandmother of Jesus was a prostitute from Canaan, so Jesus is mixed.

What Liberal *Christians* say:

1. We are all one race, the HUMAN race!

2. Hah, Jesus was a JEW!

3. What does race matter, anyway?

4. If we are different races then how are we able to mix?

5. If two people regardless of race, creed, religious background, and orientation decide to marry then why would God be against them?

6. You shouldn't judge people. Being prejudice is just plain wrong.

7. Didn't God let anyone get married as long as they are Christian? Anyway, God is love and you are just a bigot!

8. Racism leads to hate, which leads to violence and that is bad.

9. You're just an antisemitic, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, anti-abortionist, exterminationist, naziwhowantstokill6millionjews!!! (the legendary quote)

What Afrocentrist *Christians* say
:

1. Egyptians be black.

2. Queen Sheba be black.

3. Philip baptized dat one Black Ethiopian dude, nomsayin?

4. David and most people in da Old Testament be black cause of dat "woolly hair".

5. In the Old OLD version of King James Bible they used the work "Black" to describe certain people.

6. Moses' wife waz a Nubian (Ethiopian?) goddess, ya know?

7. Black people are the true Israel.

8. Whites stole our identity and we will make them pay for all da slavery.

Well, that's about it for now. I hope that you guys could give an in-depth reply for each insane statement. Now I'm starting to get confused what the difference between a Liberal Christian and a Judeo-Christian is, lol.

Thanks guys! Btw, I was raised to say "God" and "Jesus", so I hope I haven't offended any of you.
Last edited by Xile on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christians don’t need to “get” saved. Christ’s Salvation of His people Israel is an accomplished fact, not something we must “get”. - Pastor Mark Downey
Xile

Re: Skepticism and Rebuking Judeo-Christians

Postby wmfinck » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Please go listen to my 800 podcasts.
http://christogenea.org/allaudio
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Xile wrote:
What Afrocentrist *Christians* say
:

1. Egyptians be black.

2. Queen Sheba be black.

3. Philip baptized dat one Black Ethiopian dude, nomsayin?

4. David and most people in da Old Testament be black cause of dat "woolly hair".

5. In the Old OLD version of King James Bible they used the work "Black" to describe certain people.

6. Moses' wife waz a Nubian (Ethiopian?) goddess, ya know?

7. Black people are the true Israel.

8. Whites stole our identity and we will make them pay for all da slavery.

http://christogenea.org/Genesis10

Scroll down to the portion on Genesis 10: 6-20 "The Hamites"

Thorough explanations of everything you ask can be found within the pages of this website. This is why judeochristians will never, ever debate us. Once they spend just a little time here they either accept the Truth of Covenant Theology or they run away like little cowards.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:04 am

Is this your short list?

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:35 am

Phew, that's quite a list :D

I would suggest researching it though. That way you will learn it with much more insight and you will be able to answer the same questions straight out of your head. Start with Bill's stuff here on Christogenea or with Mark's stuff on kinsmanredeemer.com.
Nayto

Postby Xile » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:22 am

Thanks for the replies, guys. I was hoping for a more in-depth analysis. I've spent the past week researching and studying scriptures intensively. I could probably answer many of those questions, but I wanted to see the full picture, to get a better view of how it all comes together. For example: Someone might tell me, "Jesus was a Jew" and I will rebuke them by saying, "Jesus was a Judean from Nazareth. Jews are mixed with Kenites and Edomites." or so on.

Of course I could research this stuff by myself and eventually I will come to a conclusion and summarize everything that I learned thus far. That is not what this thread is about. ;)
Christians don’t need to “get” saved. Christ’s Salvation of His people Israel is an accomplished fact, not something we must “get”. - Pastor Mark Downey
Xile

Postby wmfinck » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:35 am

There are about eight paragraphs in my recent Acts chapter 7 presentation, available in both podcasts and text, explaining why Moses' wife was a white woman, and not a negress. While you may not need all of it to prove the point, it would be a lot better for you to go read it for yourself and come up with your own short answers. The websites have pretty good search tools. Most of your questions are answered there. But I do not have time to create the customized index and summary of my work which you seem to be demanding.

in addition to my site, there is Mark's, and also sites for Emahiser, Swift and Comparet which all have the same search tools.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Xile » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:02 am

wmfinck wrote:There are about eight paragraphs in my recent Acts chapter 7 presentation, available in both podcasts and text, explaining why Moses' wife was a white woman, and not a negress. While you may not need all of it to prove the point, it would be a lot better for you to go read it for yourself and come up with your own short answers. The websites have pretty good search tools. Most of your questions are answered there. But I do not have time to create the customized index and summary of my work which you seem to be demanding.

in addition to my site, there is Mark's, and also sites for Emahiser, Swift and Comparet which all have the same search tools.

Would it be alright if I answered a few of my own questions to post the answers here for anons to see?
Xile

Postby wmfinck » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:30 am

Xile wrote:Would it be alright if I answered a few of my own questions to post the answers here for anons to see?

Of course it would be, but I would suggest that breaking your list up into related categories, posting it a piece at a time, and maybe even in the Old/New Testament sub-forums, which also may be a better way to attract discussion.

I answered in the manner which I did, because I did not want you to be disappointed when you did not get the answer you desired.

Most of the topics have probably already been discussed here at one time or another, albeit in a different manner, and most of the topics have been written about at length on at least one of the websites suggested.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Xile » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:56 am

wmfinck wrote:Of course it would be, but I would suggest that breaking your list up into related categories, posting it a piece at a time, and maybe even in the Old/New Testament sub-forums, which also may be a better way to attract discussion.

I'll see what I could do. I wonder why so man Christians get caught up on certain words in the Bible and won't even listen to a logical explanation. When I told my dad my Christian views he mentioned a cousin of mine who believed Harold Camping that the world would end in 2011. That same cousin read many things to back up his claims (or so my dad says). I understand that there are different views on the Bible, but Christian Identity opens up so many verses for me. Suddenly, the New Testament makes so much more sense.

If this is from God, then how could I reject these views? I don't just read the things that you guys write, but I also compare them to what the opposition says. It's definitely not a coincidence that whenever I find articles telling people that Europeans are not Israelites or calling CI antisemetic racists, you could pretty much trace those people to jews and communism. I was reading an article several days ago where some Christian was quoting from an anthropologist named Ruth Benedict who was explaining that genetically, we are all very similar, blah blah blah.

Then I did a bit of research and turns out that the communist jews 'hired' Ruth to write those things (or because of her work). Hah, my whole life is a giant lie.
Xile

Next

Return to Christian Identity Directions