This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Skepticism and Rebuking Judeo-Christians

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Skepticism and Rebuking Judeo-Christians

Postby Xile » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Joe wrote:^I don't think I can answer for you, but currently I am researching resurrection.

I used the search engine at Christogenea.org and typed-in resurrection. I think you'll find many answers that you can than copy and paste into a word document, then try Clifton or Mark Downey site, they have search boxes too. It was easy to get much information very quickly.

This forum has a search box, I think the forum helps tie it altogether, as people are arguing to support different positions and you can see how it all plays out to make a determination. When people argue they tend to throw everything at each-other, so you will see many things addressed.

This thread is gold (below), there is some real in-depth analysis, it is long (I am only a couple pages in) but I have already seen many answers to the question you are seeking. It is just more complex than you expect, and I like it that way. They are talking about the Spirit, Heaven/Paradise, death of the body, what happens when you die, Christ's death and resurrection.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=233&hilit=renewed&start=80

Thanks, Joe. I'll look through that thread.
Christians don’t need to “get” saved. Christ’s Salvation of His people Israel is an accomplished fact, not something we must “get”. - Pastor Mark Downey
Xile

Postby Joe » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:20 am

I just remembered xile, another trick I use is to type 'resurrection bible' into a search engine. You will usually get the Open Bible, which list Bible passages by topic. It will list every Bible passage related to your topic.
Just how I have been trying to get information.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Xile » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:07 am

Joe wrote:I just remembered xile, another trick I use is to type 'resurrection bible' into a search engine. You will usually get the Open Bible, which list Bible passages by topic. It will list every Bible passage related to your topic.
Just how I have been trying to get information.

Yep, except sometimes they add things that don't belong. Universalism hurts us all.
Christians don’t need to “get” saved. Christ’s Salvation of His people Israel is an accomplished fact, not something we must “get”. - Pastor Mark Downey
Xile

Postby Joe » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:13 pm

^It just lists Bible passages without commentary, so you can then look it up in the Christogenea NT or another translation. If you know most of the CI basics you won't fall for universalism anyways. You'll be able to get to the real intention of the message, like when they use the word 'Gentiles' or when you hear about the sheep.

I am also going to listen to Bill's presentation on the mistakes in the KJV, it is on my back-list. http://christogenea.org/content/errors- ... e-08-21-10

Laslty I have used some mainstream commentaries to understand different parts of the Bible. If you understand the basics of CI you will be able to listen to understand the Truths they do have, as many are honest White people. For example, I didn't understand why the tower of babel was so evil if they were all Adamic.

Genesis 11:6 And the LORD said , Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do : and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Why would God do this. One mainstream commentator compared it to this.

Genesis 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

So I think that once you have the basics of CI, you can use many different source to deepen your understanding, without falling for their universalist/jewish rubbish.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby MichaelAllen » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Likened to Bill's initial response... there are no short answers to that litany of questions that you asked.

The truths that would answer them all are not derived from a single passage of scripture at any given point. The truth is derived from a paradigm, where each layer is carefully constructed top and bottom, front and back, left and right... so as not to deconstruct or diminish any other constituent element (other truths).

You can't even discuss these things with the judeochristians today because in general, they lack the ability for conceptualized thinking... meaning, when they say a word the wrong image comes to mind. For instance: Jew, Gentile, Man, All, World, Earth. I would need no less than 10 hours of talking with a person one on one just to explain all these words in their definitive Greek/Hebrew forms from scripture, as opposed to the modern English semantic meanings which these words have been assigned. And once you explain the definitives to them, then you have to generally make the implication for them as applied to theology because, again, most of our brethren spend Saturday and Sunday right now watching niggers run up and down a 100 yard field, then they watch 30 minutes of investor news, then their favorite TV shows through the week. They are incapable of conceptualized thinking.

It seems Brother that you are asking for single shot answers... well, my experience is that Yahweh's revelation of truth to the individual is more like a machine gun that fires for seemingly unending periods. Then it will stop for awhile, and that may even seem like a long time. Then it will start up again. Then it will stop again.

I hope that doesn't disappoint or discourage you from seeking it out.
MichaelAllen

Previous

Return to Christian Identity Directions