This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

About pray

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

About pray

Postby Lang » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Do you Identity Christians fellows pray a lot?

I'm asking this because I read a lot of CI stuff, try to plant the seed in people's hearts, and I'm successful in some cases, but I don't pray much at all. I used to pray in the past but I never felt that this had some effect on my life so I stopped praying and I continued feeling the same as before.

However, despite studying and learning a lot about CI stuff (and politics/history related to it as well) I don't feel the Spirit of God in me or His light upon me or whatever. I mean, I feel that I discovered all these things for a reason, and I see that I'm different from other people in what I do and the way I think, for most people are liberals/communists, etc. But not that holy presence at all.

So I came to the conclusion that maybe it happens for lack of pray. But when I prayed I didn't feel in that way as well, so maybe I have a difficulty to connect with God?

Or this presence of God that people like to say they feel is just a churchianity thing?

PS: It's a honest question, I'm not creating this to say nothing against pray or CI. Actually, what I'm doing here is asking some help because I don't feel happy at all, and it seems that the more I learn the more I get worse, because the reality is that the truth has a high price and when we find out about how things really are we have to take our cross, which is really, really heavy.

So, on the one hand a person with God should be happy, right? Or this person should be enlightened, but that's almost impossible for me.

And on the other hand, however, I'm asking some little help but I'm not complaining for knowing the truth. After all, if our Master was persecuted and suffered that much, we the sevants can't be more successful than Him in our lives.

Linking another quick question to the thread, did you already realize that when we have to work together with non-whites in our job, college, etc, it has an incredible negative effect in our mood after that? I don't know if this happens with you, but sometimes we just don't have options and have to work with them. In these situations, we go normal and don't feel nothing wrong unless their natural stupidity while we work, but when it ends, we arrive home and we start to feel really bad. I don't know, maybe it's only with me.

I'm still a little bit confused about where to start threads on this forum, so I'm sorry if I posted it in the wrong place.

Thank you all, guys.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Re: About pray

Postby Staropramen » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:22 pm

Yes, I pray. As much as I should? Probably not. Prayer does work. No question about that. The bible speaks of being indwelled with the Holy Spirit which every child of God is but at the same time we are to regularly pray to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Don't ask me to explain that duality, I can't. But I know that if I am facing a difficult situation and I don't pray to be filled with the Holy Spirit I'm more likely to mess up, make bad choices. Point being I don't need to understand the indwelled/filled thing, I just know that praying to be filled gets definite, positive results so I do it. That is, when I'm not being lazy, foolish or a little of both :oops:

Before I discovered CI I was a happy person for the most part but happiness comes and goes like the sunshine. There is supposed to be an inner joy that is always present in a Christian. This I did not have until I found CI. I did not truly love God before I found CI. I believed in Him but my service was more out of a fear of hell than a love for God. Understanding the racial component of the Truth enables you to distance yourself from the poison of jewism in general and judeochristianity in particular if you're caught up in that. Once you do that everything falls into place naturally. Judeochristianity is contrary to nature because jews are contrary to all men.

Hope this helps.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Lang wrote:Do you Identity Christians fellows pray a lot?

Yes, it's the closest thing to White Power we have.

I'm asking this because I read a lot of CI stuff, try to plant the seed in people's hearts, and I'm successful in some cases, but I don't pray much at all. I used to pray in the past but I never felt that this had some effect on my life so I stopped praying and I continued feeling the same as before.

Emotions are the emphasis of churchianity. Christianity emphasizes Prov. 4:7, "With all thy getting, get understanding." And in the NT, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" Mt. 6:33.

However, despite studying and learning a lot about CI stuff (and politics/history related to it as well) I don't feel the Spirit of God in me or His light upon me or whatever. I mean, I feel that I discovered all these things for a reason, and I see that I'm different from other people in what I do and the way I think, for most people are liberals/communists, etc. But not that holy presence at all.

Ever stop and watch a beautiful sunset? Ever stop and smell the roses? Ever gaze at the stars in awe of His Creation? A lot of people expect a burning bush to speak to them directly or a bolt of lightning, when sometimes it's just that still small voice http://www.kinsmanredeemer.com/still-small-voice

So I came to the conclusion that maybe it happens for lack of pray. But when I prayed I didn't feel in that way as well, so maybe I have a difficulty to connect with God?

You're connected to God right now. "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world" Mt. 28:20.

Or this presence of God that people like to say they feel is just a churchianity thing?

Yes, which robs our people of "every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God." Let's say you do feel the presence of God, then what are you going to do that you should already be doing?

PS: It's a honest question, I'm not creating this to say nothing against pray or CI. Actually, what I'm doing here is asking some help because I don't feel happy at all, and it seems that the more I learn the more I get worse, because the reality is that the truth has a high price and when we find out about how things really are we have to take our cross, which is really, really heavy.

That is why you are here and asking questions: "Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ" Gal 6:2. "Seek and ye shall find."

So, on the one hand a person with God should be happy, right? Or this person should be enlightened, but that's almost impossible for me.

I'm glad you said "almost." "But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible” Mt.19:26.

And on the other hand, however, I'm asking some little help but I'm not complaining for knowing the truth. After all, if our Master was persecuted and suffered that much, we the sevants can't be more successful than Him in our lives.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father" John 14:12.

Linking another quick question to the thread, did you already realize that when we have to work together with non-whites in our job, college, etc, it has an incredible negative effect in our mood after that? I don't know if this happens with you, but sometimes we just don't have options and have to work with them. In these situations, we go normal and don't feel nothing wrong unless their natural stupidity while we work, but when it ends, we arrive home and we start to feel really bad. I don't know, maybe it's only with me.

This is why we become overcomers. If there was nothing to overcome, what would there be for Christ to deliver us from?

I'm still a little bit confused about where to start threads on this forum, so I'm sorry if I posted it in the wrong place.

Thank you all, guys.

This is fine. Bless you brother.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Lang » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:11 pm

Good answers. I'll try to change some things in my life instead of keep reading, reading and reading. I specially liked the part of the sunset. There's a long time that I don't stop to appreciate God's creation. I'll try to start praying again as well.

About churchianity, indeed what they do there is more a work of "self-help", what I call of "entertainment of the faith". I don't see many differences between them and liberals. While a liberal likes night clubs, the judeo-christian is more religious oriented. But in the end, both of them are searching for entertainment, each one according to their own tastes. The result is that the truth, real christianity and what really matters is left behind.

Thank you, guys.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby NicoChristian » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:06 pm

I pray everyday, mostly before eating. I often like to go to local churches to pray when there's no service to poison my thoughts. I do like to pray especially on the Sabbath, I pray in times of need and in times of plenty. I feel Yahweh in my life everywhere, whatever I'm doing. All that said I don't think of myself as very disciplined in religion. I strive to follow the law, to avoid sin, to always be an example despite my position in life. I work in a rather bad environment, not that any environment is exactly ideal, but I find that the shield of Job protects me from the corruptions of godless men. I don't say that I'm immune to sin, I feel I've sinned many times and I constantly pray for forgiveness for my sins. I feel far from perfect, but my main virtue is my ability to acknowledge and accept that I've sinned and strive to make it right.

It can often be hard to hold you tongue or your temper against sinful, godless, blaspheming men. I despise the godless and I see them as enemies of God. Back onto the subject of prayer, to be one with God may not come overnight. I think it takes humility for God to come into your life, you need to be in a peaceful place, to be away from the world, every step you make needs to have God in your life. When you live on a daily basis do all the Christian acts that you can. Help people out, be an example as a Christian, and more than anything don't brag or bring the glory to yourself. Keep your charity to yourself, no need to brag. Many times I hear people bringing the glory unto themselves, this does not impress God. When you live your life with God then God will always provide both physically and spiritually.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Return to Christian Identity Directions