This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

How should we behave towards those who despise God?

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

How should we behave towards those who despise God?

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:52 pm

I'm surrounded by those who either can't be bothered to believe in God, or who outright hate His ways because it would mean that they would have to stop being perverted deviants. I often feel that my kindness is wasted on them and that I should simply be neutral towards them and for the most part avoid them as much as possible. I look at how lost they are and think that they will never change their ways, even in the worst situation. I see a lot of the people around me as the enemies of God because they utterly reject His ways and sin with zero feelings of guilt. Do we as Christians need to treat them properly or should we simply show them the utter contempt that they deserve. A man reaps what he sows, and I don't see why they deserve kindness and generosity for evil. I'm also referred to the financial laws of YHWH, Israelites were not permitted to lend to each other charging interest, but they were permitted to lend to non-Israelites using usury because the non-Israelites themselves practiced usury and why should they receive the benefits of fair trading while not practicing it themselves. I see it the same with kindness, when one does not practice kindness and generosity, why should one receive the benefits of it? I would appreciate some feedback on my points please.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: How should we behave towards those who despise God?

Postby TJ » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:13 pm

NicoChristian wrote:I often feel that my kindness is wasted on them ...

For frustrations in evangelism I immediately think of the Parable of the Sower. Matt 13:1-23. Yahshua explains the different ways that people receive the Word. We understand going in that the endeavor may not be 'successful' in the way that men measure themselves; nor gratifying to ourselves. That's okay. We don't do our Christian Duty to exalt ourselves. We do it to exalt Yahweh, and to live in the Law as our only way to show love back to Him.

Also, you don't get to see how the Word works in people. They may spurn you to your face, and the Word may find good soil in them afterwards.

Matt 25:35-40 wrote:35 For I hungered and you gave Me to eat; I had thirst and you had given Me drink; I was a visitor and you had taken Me in; 36 naked and you had clothed Me; I had been sick and you watched over Me; I was in prison and you had come to Me.’ 37 Then the righteous shall respond to Him saying: ‘Master, when have we seen You hungry and nourished You, or thirsting and had given drink? 38 And when have we seen You a visitor and had taken You in, or naked and had clothed You? 39 And when have we seen You being sick or in prison and had come to You?’ 40 And replying the King shall say to them: ‘Truly I say to you, for whomever of the least of My brethren have you done one of these things, you have done them for Me!’

Are Adamic men living in apostasy not the least among us?
Is offering them the Word not an attempt to feed their hunger, quench their thirst, take them in, watch over their sickness, and come to them while they're imprisoned?

No matter how low their behavior, or how hard hearted they are, the Word is the inheritance of all Adamic men, and we shouldn't deny it. I certainly don't want to explain to God that I refused my brethren the Word, because the endeavor didn't flatter me well enough.

Roll with the punches and rejoice that you are living abode in the Law.

* My theological understanding has been undergoing major renovations, so take my input as "serving suggestions."
Husbands: Love your wives as Christ loved the church.
TJ

Postby Kentucky » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:17 pm

It's finding a balance between the fruits of the Holy Spirit of which kindness is one and the rejection of a heretic after two admonitions. Then there's the prodigal son....

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:55 am

I look at it this way: everything you do for Yahweh in relation to lost Israelites will be counted towards a reward for you one day. Your words and deeds will also be used as evidence against those who reject Christ at their judgement. Stay focused on the fact that what you are doing you are doing for God. I have committed some truly reprehensible sins in my past. God can change the most depraved of His children. I'm considering writing a book about my journey. It won't be easy for me. I pray that God will show me if there is truly a need for it. I think there is.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby GermanSaxon » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:54 am

NicoChristian said: ' I look at how lost they are and think that they will never change their ways, even in the worst situation.

No one knows what the future holds for these people. You may be just watering their plant of life at present.

I have said it before in the past- Yahweh has permitted me a few times to see results. There was one man I was very frustrated with after spenting much time with who just disappeared for a couple of years. Then the Lord had me run into him and he was street preaching. I have also found this happen with some old friends and acquaintances after not seeing them for many years that they now have a relation with the Lord. They may not at present be CI but they are on the road to truth.

We tend to forget we were once not CI. Yahweh brought us to the truth throught the working of His Holy Spirit within us. Head knowledge is useful but Spiritual knowledge through the leading of the Holy Spirit teaches of lessons that apart a spiritual knowledge which embeds withing our spirit being. This results in you realizing that we worship and believe in a spiritual God who is not just a God written in the book called the Bible but a living God who is working in everything in our lives we do, for HIS purpose.

Secondly, Mark touched a little on fruits. It is not just their fruits but OUR fruits. Yahweh will use people to trim back and tend your fruits. As scriptures says:

Gal. 5:22 But the fruit of the [Holy] Spirit [the work which His presence within accomplishes] is love, joy (gladness), peace, patience (an even temper, forbearance), kindness, goodness (benevolence), faithfulness,

23 Gentleness (meekness, humility), self-control (self-restraint, continence). Against such things there is no law [[f]that can bring a charge].

24 And those who belong to Christ Jesus (the Messiah) have crucified the flesh (the godless human nature) with its passions and appetites and desires.

25 If we live by the [Holy] Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. [If by the Holy Spirit [g]we have our life in God, let us go forward [h]walking in line, our conduct controlled by the Spirit.]
f. Galatians 5:23 Marvin Vincent, Word Studies.
g. Galatians 5:25 Adam Clarke, The Holy Bible with A Commentary.
h. Galatians 5:25 Marvin Vincent, Word Studies.
Amp. Bible

NicoChristian said- "should simply be neutral towards them and for the most part avoid them as much as possible."

The Holy Spirit will warn you who not to hang around with when you lose your peace within (this comes from experience in listening and obeying the Holy Spirit within). The Holy Spirit will never conflict with Scripture. Scripture gives you guidelines about not hanging around with certain types of kinsmen and kinswomen.
German Saxon
GermanSaxon

Return to Christian Identity Directions