This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

For Rockers only ;-)

For Rockers only ;-)

Postby matthewott » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:18 pm

Here is a pretty good article on the state of "metal" today. What metal represented to me, when I fell in love with it, was an outspoken-ness on politics, spirituality, manliness/strength, story crafting, personal relevance and a kinship to classical music. Obviously not all (most today) metal is representative of such things, but you know where I'm coming from. Anyway, I thought this was an interesting take on the current state of the metal music business...

http://www.tradyouth.org/2016/02/is-pantera-a-latin-term-for-big-pussy/
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Re: For Rockers only ;-)

Postby Teutonic » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:09 pm

Interesting article Matt. I was a huge metalhead in me younger days, hair down to my shoulders and attending a metal show every other week. These days not so much, though I still listen to my old favorites now and then (Down is one of them).

The genre has definately taken a downward direction, focusing WAY too much on anti-Christian (and more often than not, anti-white) lyrics and political messages (rage against the machine and Sepultura come to mind).

Also, if I'm not mistaken 'Pantera' was the name of a Roman soldier who, under some piece of horribly blasphemous literature propagated by Jews, 'knew' Mary. It's one thing for Anselmo to castrate himself by apologizing to the media over his Nazi salute, it's another for him to purposefully choose such an anti-Christian (and little does he know, an anti-white as well) title for his band.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Teutonic » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:19 pm

Actually now that I think about it I'm pretty sure the Pantera fable comes straight out of the Talmud....

...if old Phil only knew...
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby matthewott » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:37 pm

One thing I can tell you concerning the rock music business at least in my neck o' the woods...white people are waking up. They are still too judaized to admit to being racist, but the same (type of) people on jewbook that were on my "friends" list (my profile on FB is mainly for a presence in the music community) a few years ago and chastised me for my "bigotry", are now firmly in the anti-muslim/refugee camps, and are finding themselves sharing many a 'racist' meme in relation to such topics as Lavoy Finicum and Black Lives Matter. I have been more vocal than ever on my FB profile, but the worst that now happens to me is that I get ignored. I have been "unfriended" by a few, but I have not been reported. Don't get me wrong, my "friends" list is 99% white, as I still try to be discerning about whom I associate with business-wise. I'm smelling the winds of change in our brethren, and it does smell of smoke on the horizon. Many of these usually carefree, have fun, party hearty blokes are getting really pissed...
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Nayto » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:54 am

Metal heads of my generation are some of the biggest SJWs and are the most morally depraved people I have met. When I became CI I had to quickly extract myself from those groups. Good thing I wasn't affected too much.

I remember posting on Nile's forum once before becoming CI and I said something borderline racist and I got instabanned by Karl Sanders himself. Even before being CI I had the impression that he was a colossal faggot SJW.

Anyway, interesting article Matt.
Nayto

Return to CI Music & Poetry