This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Chicken poem

Chicken poem

Postby Les » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:09 pm

I hate chickens
Ever since the pieces of crap woke me at dawn
They taste good fried or baked
Kill em all
Les

Re: Chicken poem

Postby matthewott » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:06 pm

Definitely had to chuckle at that one 8-)
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Staropramen » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:44 am

My wife and I were visiting this woman that we knew in the Czech Republic. A neighbor of hers came over and the next thing I know my wife is instructing me to go with this woman who needs help. My Czech isn't so good so communicating with her was difficult but along I went.

We're in her backyard and she hands me an axe. She walks away and comes back with a chicken. She's yanking this thing by it's neck and motioning to me in such a way that it was obvious what my task was. Behead the thing while she holds it down.

Ok, I'm not squeamish but I was concerned that I would slip up and take off the woman's hand or something. I was really nervous about hurting her. Well, I tried my best, I didn't hurt her but I didn't quite take the chicken's head off either. She jumped back and let go of the chicken. The next thing I know this chicken takes off and starts flying around with it's head half hanging off and squirting blood all over the place.

I got the hell out of there! Lol!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:52 pm

I had a friend who had a rooster and it was not possible for me to sleep past 5am when at his house. It was infuriating.

Staropramen wrote:I got the hell out of there! Lol!

That's a pretty good story, lol.

I've killed sheep and geese and those at least had the good grace to not flap around postmortem. Why just chickens? They do taste good though.
Nayto

Postby brucebohn » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:29 pm

I can still remember, as if it were just yesterday, as a 5 year old
standing in my back yard, the fascination in watching my neighbors
who were avid hunters, beheading turtles (from which they made soup)
and these headless turtles would crawl around for what seemed like
hours. They claimed that they could remain alive until sunset....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby EzraLB » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:48 pm

brucebohn wrote:These headless turtles would crawl around for what seemed like hours. They claimed that they could remain alive until sunset....

They sound like those rare jewish vampire turtles.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to CI Music & Poetry