This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Chuck Berry Admits White, Not Black Influences

Chuck Berry Admits White, Not Black Influences

Postby EzraLB » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:15 pm

According the official jewish-sanctioned history of rock n' roll, niggers invented it and White boys stole it and copied it, and didn't give the niggers any credit. Negros are originals, and Whites are derivative. Negros are influenced only by other genius negros, while Whites are thieves who owe everything to negros. That is the official history, and you are a racist if you say otherwise.

Sadly, White musicians go along with his fabricated history, always slavishly pandering to their "black" influences. For example, everyone from Keith Richards, Paul McCartney, and Angus Young bow at the altar of the "inventor" of rock n' roll-style guitar--Chuck Berry.

The problem is that Chuck Berry, in a 1972 interview on German television, admitted, much to the surprise of the interviewer, that his influences were White country and western musicians, not black bluesmen. From the interview:

Berry: The foundation of it is rock. And with a flavor of western. Because most of the music I heard in my youth was Western music.

Interviewer: Not Blues?

Berry: No, I never heard any Blues when I was in elementary school. No.

So much for rock n' roll being "black".

"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Chuck Berry Admits White, Not Black Influences

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:42 pm

That may well be true. Regardless, rock is for degenerates and trash. I much prefer classical and Christian music. If classical music improves learning and concentration, rock is certainly the opposite of mental development. I genuinely believe modern pop, rock and rap is in part designed to turn us into firstly degenerates and secondly retards.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Staropramen » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:38 am

NicoChristian wrote:That may well be true. Regardless, rock is for degenerates and trash. I much prefer classical and Christian music. If classical music improves learning and concentration, rock is certainly the opposite of mental development. I genuinely believe modern pop, rock and rap is in part designed to turn us into firstly degenerates and secondly retards.

Beethoven was rock before electricity.

And Classical music can and has been dumbed down for the masses;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Fiedler

So it's wrong to generalize about rock and even pop music like that.

But throw all rap noise under the bus! :D
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby EzraLB » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:52 am

NicoChristian wrote:Rock is for degenerates and trash....I genuinely believe modern pop, rock and rap is in part designed to turn us into firstly degenerates and secondly retards.

My purpose of this posting was not to argue the relative merits between rock n' roll and classical music. It was to show that negros, with the help of the jews, have stolen our cultural heritage and claimed it as their own.

I listen to rock n' roll, and I do not consider myself, as you put it, "trash", or a "degenerate", or a "retard", nor do I consider Bill or Staropramen, who both listen to rock, in those terms either.

I would never even attempt to argue that rock music is on the level of Classical music in any way, but it's the music that I grew up with, and it's part of my life. However, I do not allow it to poison my Christian views, nor does it seduce me into degenerate behaviors. I'm an adult and can make those decisions for myself.

But as I said, the larger point remains--Whites invented nothing, stole everything--and apparently, Whites even owe African niggers for the true inspiration of even Classical music. This is where it is all headed--the obliteration of our Identity. Here's a very "scholarly" and "even-handed" article "proving" the African influences behind Classical music:

http://www.musicomh.com/features/spotli ... -to-africa
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby NicoChristian » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:15 pm

To the above replies. Clearly I don't like all classical music, some of it has bad influences and as with anything you have to watch out for the wolves in sheep's clothing. Secondly, I see you both want to defend rock music. What rock music is beneficial for spiritual growth or personal development? Even so-called Christian rock I find rather degenerate. If there is spiritually developing rock music or rock music minus profanities and blasphemies. I would love to hear about it. You can defend your rock music all you want, but show me a band or song you listen to and most likely I could find something immoral about it.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Teutonic » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:53 pm

You can't beat classical music, Chopin's Nocturnes or Preludes are my default for easy listening, but rock is also good for the gym.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby EzraLB » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:11 pm

NicoChristian wrote:What rock music is beneficial for spiritual growth or personal development? Even so-called Christian rock I find rather degenerate.

Are you somehow suggesting by listening to Classical music that somehow you will become a better Christian? Bill has played rock n' roll music as a lead-in to most of his podcasts for many years. Are you suggesting that his work has suffered from that? Does his work show signs of degeneracy because of the moral "poison" that he exposes himself and his audience to?
EzraLB

Postby Staropramen » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:58 am

NicoChristian wrote:To the above replies. Clearly I don't like all classical music, some of it has bad influences and as with anything you have to watch out for the wolves in sheep's clothing. Secondly, I see you both want to defend rock music. What rock music is beneficial for spiritual growth or personal development? Even so-called Christian rock I find rather degenerate. If there is spiritually developing rock music or rock music minus profanities and blasphemies. I would love to hear about it. You can defend your rock music all you want, but show me a band or song you listen to and most likely I could find something immoral about it.

The greatest rock song ever written;

-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:15 am

Nico,
I won't argue with you: there's a lot of wicked lyrical content in the music of sinful White people. Some of it is set to some really great music in all styles. I don't see anything wrong with enjoying good music for good music's sake. But that's me. Others may have a problem separating the two and that's fine. Then they should avoid it altogether.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:55 am

I do agree with Nico, but it is hard not to listen to rock type music. I like the guitars, and I know it is not ideal. My clothes are made of mixed fabrics. I trim my beard sometimes, ...rarely.

It is like all media. Sometimes you listen to a podcast that has things that are disagreeable, or a short documentary. Or a youtube video, like the ones posted in 'diversity or deception'. Ultimately one day we won't have to talk about those things.

Teutonic wrote
You can't beat classical music, Chopin's Nocturnes or Preludes are my default for easy listening, but rock is also good for the gym.

This is very much my style. I love classical, but sometimes I am listening to rock. And I know the lyrics are not the best and do feel guilty.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Next

Return to CI Music & Poetry