This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Chuck Berry Admits White, Not Black Influences

Re: Chuck Berry Admits White, Not Black Influences

Postby Kentucky » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:51 pm

Kentucky

Postby Gaius » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:15 pm

A glimpse behind the scenes;
HvK/Vienna Symphonie rehearsal of Schumman's 4th for Deutsche Grammophon

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby matthewott » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:18 pm

That's an excellent bio. Karajan embodied the Aryan man. Thanks for sharing that Mark :geek:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Staropramen » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:24 pm

matthewott wrote:Karajan

One of my favorite album covers;

"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Les » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:58 pm

not all rock guitarists are buffoons

Chopin - Prelude in E-Minor (op.28 no. 4) by Jimmy Page
Les

Postby Joe » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:34 am

Gaius wrote
A glimpse behind the scenes;
HvK/Vienna Symphonie rehearsal of Schumman's 4th for Deutsche Grammophon

He had much musical knowledge and guided the orchestra in such a precise manner.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:08 am

My intention is not to throw the German conductor Herbert von Karajan under the bus, but I'd like to point out that his last name is Greek, not German. The Karajans immigrated to Saxony from Greece in the 18th century. Whether there were any White Greeks still left at that time is anybody's guess.

I know that the whiteness of Greeks has been debated on this forum, so I'll just add this: if Greeks are White, then it's best that they marry only among themselves.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Teutonic » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:42 am

EzraLB wrote:My intention is not to throw the German conductor Herbert von Karajan under the bus, but I'd like to point out that his last name is Greek, not German. The Karajans immigrated to Saxony from Greece in the 18th century. Whether there were any White Greeks still left at that time is anybody's guess.

I know that the whiteness of Greeks has been debated on this forum, so I'll just add this: if Greeks are White, then it's best that they marry only among themselves.

There was a time when Greece laid claim to some of the best blood of our race: Athens and Sparta, philosophy art medicine and mathematics, as well as a world-renowned military; yet now they cant even keep their economy alive because their bastardized, swarthy populace simply doesnt want to work.

Yet due to Karajan's musical talent and nationalistic spirit there may well be a good chance that he was an original, white Greek.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Les » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:40 pm

There probably is still a remnant of pure whites there in Greece. I have met some in Canada that I could not tell where they from, but the nose gave a hint.
If you ever see Jennifer Aniston pics, pre-plastic surgery, those were the kind of chicks I went to highschool with. Cute, so it is kind of disappointing she messed with it to look "Anglo" and be on TV.

(That reminds me, it appears, after time, that plastic faces revert to their original design. Aniston has started to look like her younger self.
The yid Gene Simmons of Kiss also gets surgery, as his old ugly, hideous mug reappears).

modern greeks in the usa ? :)
Les

Postby matthewott » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:56 pm

I'm glad you pointed out Karajan's Greek heritage, Ezra. In the back of my mind I was contemplating the ethnicity of his name as I was reading the short bio linked by Mark. But as I continued to read, the "nagging" desire to research his name soon disappeared as his fruits, as told by his biographer, painted him as a true Aryan man, and I lost care for his true ethnicity. By their fruits you will know them. In answer to your "question" concerning the contemporary whiteness of Greeks...at least Karajan was 8-)
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

PreviousNext

Return to CI Music & Poetry