This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

My CI Anthem

Re: My CI Anthem

Postby EzraLB » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:03 pm

This nigger had the bright idea of showing up at a rock concert with a White girl and a gun. The Hell's Angels took care of the situation, but Mick Jagger, of course, had sympathy for the devil...

"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Gaius » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:46 pm

Probably this old list will be familiar to many in reference to rock "stars"
Sorry all youse rock fans -- I just couldn't resist ....

http://www.av1611.org/rockdead.html

Includes some from the Grateful Dead ...Dead Boys... Wailers ...DOA ....
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Staropramen » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:29 pm

Gaius wrote:Probably this old list will be familiar to many in reference to rock "stars"
Sorry all youse rock fans -- I just couldn't resist ....

http://www.av1611.org/rockdead.html

Includes some from the Grateful Dead ...Dead Boys... Wailers ...DOA ....

I think if you made a chart of Christian martyrs that died young it would be much, much bigger.

I think if you made a chart of old fart rock stars it too would be much, much bigger.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:42 pm

Wow, EzraLB, the only one I really ever liked on your long list is Jim Croce. Hopefully he is not a REAL jew, LOL.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:15 pm

Bill, as far as what you would define as a "real" Jew, no, Jim Croce was born an Italian Catholic, both parents, as far as I know. However, looking at him, he looks very "ethnic" Italian, i.e. southern Italian, perhaps touched with a little arab tar brush. But, yes, I still like his music--great songwriter. His Jew widow has made an absolute fortune off of him.

I forgot to add to the Lake of Fire list of rockers:

Bono, U2, Jew, mother's maiden name is Rankin--he's admitted to a "possible" Jewish ancestry
The Edge, U2, married a Jew, with Jewish children

Interesting side note--while Joey Ramone was a Jew, Johnny Ramone aka John Cummings, was a White man, through and through. It's really funny that Wiki describes Johnny as "conservative" politically. Johnny was not conservative--he was a Neo-Nazi! A friend of mine who is a musician in New York City was friends with Johnny and hung out with him many times at Johnny's apartment. Apparently, whenever someone would mention Hitler, Johnny would stop them, and correct them: "You mean The Fuhrer!" And he would never allow anyone to criticize Hitler in his presence.

That's what's behind the Ramones' song "The KKK Took My Baby Away," which the little Jew, Joey Ramone wrote about how Johnny, the "conservative", stole one of Joey's girls away from him. True story.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Les » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:47 pm

Johnny Ramone for the entire time of The Ramones was himself seen as a dictator and for calling all the shots.
He felt he had to take the lead and treat it as a business career.
About him being white power/"neo-Nazi", he definitely was known to flash a KKK member card, and crack funny insults about Joey being a jew, but their van driver/road manager Monte Melnick was a jew too, and put up with all the jew jokes too.
I don't know how serious he was, he sounds more like a typical mean,tough, cynical New Yorker, and everybody put up with it.
After all, Johnny bragged he brought a bag of rocks and threw them when the Beatles were onstage at Shea Stadium.
Les

Postby MichaelAllen » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:58 pm

Slash isn't actually a jew... I read otherwise recently, but he's a mix anyway.
MichaelAllen

Postby Staropramen » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:22 am

wmfinck wrote:Wow, EzraLB, the only one I really ever liked on your long list is Jim Croce. Hopefully he is not a REAL jew, LOL.

I hope one day I can play you the "Life and Times of Jim Croce" LP on my stereo. This is an incredibly well recorded album and sounds phenomenal on my system.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby EzraLB » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:33 pm

Staropramen, yeah, my Jim Croce vinyl records sound great--beautifully recorded for their time. Here's one of my favorite Croce songs, "New York's Not My Home". I lived there for many years, and I can relate to the lyrics, especially, "Something just ain't right...." Of course, we all know that what's not right about NYC is that it's crawling with Jews...."I gotta get out of here..."

EzraLB

Previous

Return to CI Music & Poetry