This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

My CI Anthem

My CI Anthem

Postby EzraLB » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:51 am

If there is one song from the rock n' roll era that articulates a CI message for me, whether intentionally or not, it's The Who's "Who Are You?" The song is essentially about the search for identity and redemption.

It begins with with a man in a state of abject apostacy in the heart of Babylon--London:

I woke up in a Soho doorway
The policeman knew my name
He said, "You can go sleep at home tonight
If you can get up and walk away"
I staggered back to the underground
The breeze blew back my hair
I remembered throwing punches around
And preachin' from my chair:

He then "preaches" "Who are you?" Of course, the answer is "You're a lost sheep of the House of Israel."

He then takes the train out of the heart of Babylon, back to his wife and home, reflecting on his meaningless job, exploited by the atheistic system that robs him of his dignity:

I stretched back and I hiccuped
Looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours in the tin pan
God there's got to be another way

And then he has an epiphany, an inspired moment of revelation, a realization of transcendental love which can repair the broken cup and redeem him, the Grace of Yashua Christ:

There's a place where I know you walked
The love falls from the trees
My heart is like a broken cup
I only feel right on my knees
I spill out like a sewer hole
Yet still receive your kiss
How can I measure up to anyone now
After such a love as this?

Who are you? An Israelite, Adamic Man, in search of my kinsman redeemer.

"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: My CI Anthem

Postby Staropramen » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:47 am

If we had a popcorn eating emoticon I would use it now in anticipation of Bill's response. I recall him once railing against The Who in a podcast. 8-)
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby EzraLB » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:42 am

Staropramen,
I definitely missed that podcast where Bill spoke about The Who. You've piqued my curiosity. I certainly didn't intend to create any controversy. Well, if it's even worth addressing, I look forward to any criticism of what I wrote, especially if my reasoning is in error.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:45 am

LOL, well, I hated the Who for a lot of reasons, some I probably do not even remember.

The race-mixing that I thought the movie Tommy promoted by using Tina Turner in the role of a negress whore.

I hated Neil Young for "Cinnamon Girl" and the Rolling Stones for "Brown Sugar" and singing about Puerto Ricans.

Yeah, there are a lot of sellouts, but to me the Who was up high on the list.

I never looked at the lyrics to Who Are You? since it was a late song and I already hated the Who (promotion of communism, faggotry, eastern mysticism are all further reasons).

I am surprised that it has Christian inferences, because Townsend was also a pursuer of squat-monster mysticism.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Bill, I couldn't agree with you more about the film, "Tommy," and like you, I always hated it, but I didn't blame The Who for it--it was the product of the sick mind of the degenerate director, Ken Russell, whose films are among the worst of post-War Britain. Russell also directed a bizarre short film called, "A Kitten For Hitler," which reveals just how twisted this man was.

I've never found The Who's music to be steeped in Eastern mysticism or communism--I have to wonder what songs you are referring to. I find that The Beatles and Led Zeppelin to be more obvious promoters of that type of voodoo.

But that's the problem with rock n' roll--if you're inclined, you can find a reason to hate any or all of them--choose your poison:
Robert Plant, race-mixer
Jimmy Page, race mixer, admirer of Aleister Crowley
John Lennon, race mixer
George Harrison, race mixer
Eric Clapton, race mixer
Ozzy Osbourne, race mixer (wife's a Jew)
Mick Jagger, sodomite, race mixer
David Bowie, sodomite, race mixer
Greg Allman, race mixer
Slash from Guns N Roses, race mixed negro
Aside from Ted Nugent, most of them are hardcore Leftist radicals

Probably the most normal guy of them all is Angus Young from AC/DC--long-time married to a White woman, no drugs, no alcohol. Roger Daltrey is pretty much straight edge, too.

I really like Lynyrd Skynyrd and their song "Sweet Home Alabama," which takes Neil Young to the woodshed, but I don't like the way it criticizes Gov. George Wallace for standing up against school integration.

With rock n' roll, we just can't have it all...
EzraLB

Postby Staropramen » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:10 pm

Bill, I seem to recall you stating in a very old forum call that they were a band of pedophiles. I remember Townsend being questioned by police about something to that effect but I don't recall the outcome.

I like their music and ignore their lyrics like many bands I listen to.

Bill, are you a Metallica fan? I thought you mentioned that you were. If so here, allow me to ruin that for ya;

:D
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby EzraLB » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:57 pm

Staropramen,
That Metallica video is confusing--I can completely understand why they used a nigger to play a thief--that makes perfect sense. But, then again, I'm sure you could attend 100 Metallica concerts and never see even one nigger. Niggers hate heavy metal.

Also confusing is that Lars thinks he's going to give the nigger an STD by taking a drink from the nigger's can of soda and giving it back to him. In reality, Lars probably just gave himself an STD drinking after the nigger.

Of course, the most disgusting part of it is when Lars walks off at the end with the nigger's girlfriend--Lars is going to be needing a big dose of penicillin after a round with that negress.
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:04 pm

LOL, funny. There aren't too many niggers loving heavy metal, but yeah, there are some.

I know that the personal lives of nearly every rock star are f*cked. I also know that many of them are greedy or have taken to quarrels over money, like Metallica and John Fogerty.

The ones I have despised have all openly promoted race-mixing in their movies or music.

And yes, Pete Townsend, apart from advocating homosexuality, was also accused and I am certain had even admitted to paedophilia.

Slash is a kike. Metallica has a spic in the band. The problems with race-mixing in our music can go even deeper than that. Was Robert Plant's mother a Roma? LOL then even he is a bastard: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanichal Damn, I just found this out, haha.

I will stick to Adrian von Ziegler for most of my bumper music, at least.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:06 pm

Bill, thank you for ruining my day. Robert Plant is a Roma--it's true--he admits it. I guess that explains why he's aged so badly--he looks worse than Keith Richards, without the 30 years of heroin addiction as an excuse.

I guess Led Zeppelin will have to find a new lead singer after the Judgment Day. Plant will be cast into the lake of fire with some other tare rockers:
Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy, mulatto
Leslie West, Jew
Marc Bolan of T Rex, Jew
Lou Reed, Jew
Geddy Lee, Jew
Joey Ramone, Jew
David Lee Roth, Jew
Mick Jones, The Clash, Jew
Robbie Krieger, The Doors, Jew
Robbie Robertson, The Band, Jew
Beck (Hansen), Jew
Blue Oyster Cult, Jews
Bush's Gavin Rossdale, Jew
Jim Croce, converted Jew, married a Jew
Marianne Faithfull, Jew
Perry Farrell, Jane's Addiction, Jew
Peter Green, Fleetwood Mac, Jew
J. Geils, Jews
Richard Hell, Jew
Jefferson Airplane, 3 Jews
The Knack, Jews
Mark Knopfler, Jew
Courtney Love, Jew
Dave Mustaine, Megadeth, Jew
Steely Dan's Donald Fagan, Jew
10CC, Jews
The Tokens, Jews
Warren Zevon, Jew
EzraLB

Postby Staropramen » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Heavy Metal niggers, while few in number have been around for years. Some funny ones in the front row, 1975 [1st clip @ 2:45];

-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Next

Return to CI Music & Poetry