This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Kashmir: CI Led Zeppelin

Re: Kashmir: CI Led Zeppelin

Postby wmfinck » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Nayto wrote:While we're at it... Bill is that you who says "Talkshoe, recorded liiivvvee"? :D

Oh no, LOL. That little bit, which a lot of people actually dislike, is added by Talkshoe when a recording is begun or ended.

When you hear a piece of Kashhmir at the end of the Talkshoe recording, it usually means Melissa is not immediately aware that she should hit the "end recording" button, because perhaps she is busy with something else. But sometimes it is Talkshoe itself which gives her a hard time doing so.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:13 pm

Nayto wrote:
While we're at it... Bill is that you who says "Talkshoe, recorded liiivvvee"? :D

I asked Bill a while back if that was the voice of the dirty preacher known as Geronimo. Kinda sounds like him, but it's an unknown person at Talkshoe. I wish they'd change it though.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Gaius » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:41 pm

wmfinck wrote:
Gaius wrote:No doubt my mental query here is due to ignorance of who Kyle Hunt is and the nature of his cognitive disconnect, but isn't it true that we may have come from Egypt ?
Before the Exodus, Dan in his ships ... ??

Oh, sorry. I just take it for granted that everyone here is familiar with certain names, and I probably should not do so.

Back when I did a program or two discussing Christian Identity basics with John Friend, there was much contention from folks at Renegade Broadcasting (where Kyle Hunt is most frequently found) and other pagans who listened to Friend, because they could not believe that Whites originated in the warm climate of the Middle East.

So now he demonstrates an understanding that certain of the Irish indeed came from Egypt, and he himself refutes some of the nonsense which Renegade spewed in the past.

No worries, Bill, and thanks for the elucidation. I think I was confused between KH and another who was apparently of similar belief until relatively recently, Keith of Truth Ministries.

Nice to hear KH is apparently in some way at least on the road to real Truth.
Since he appears to be an Israelite, I wish him well as a kinsman.

PS. Can't say I'm wild about Led Zeppelin, however ... :D
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Fenwick » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:39 pm

Personally, it was Bill's dedication of ACDC's Who Made Who to Joe November that had me cracking up laughing. :lol:
Fenwick

Postby Staropramen » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:41 pm

I listen to Led Zeppelin on occasion. But I think it might be a good idea to find another song for the programs simply because Plant isn't White and Page looks to have asiatic admixture not to mention his fascination with Aliester Crowley, who's house he even owned for awhile. Plant regularly payed homage to old nigger bluesmen between songs in concert. Plenty of bootlegs out there attest to this.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby EzraLB » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:02 am

Staro,
Virtually all rock musicians pander and grovel to their Jig-Blues "influences". They grew up thinking these tar babies were the epitome of "cool", and the Jews love it when they acknowledge their black music "heroes".

The same can be said for their trendy fascination with Aleister Crowley, which most of them seem to have out grown, including the Beatles.

And regardless of its "influences", I believe that rock n' roll is implicitly White--written by and for White people.

I don't think Jimmy Page has any "asiatic" blood--he's of Irish-English descent, but then again, John Lennon started looking like a gook when he "married" Yoko Ono. No rock musician is going to pass any CI litmus test.

Long before I was ever really racially aware, I often thought the actor, John Wayne, looked asiatic, but like Jimmy Page, he, too is of Scots-Irish descent.
Attachments
John Wayne.jpg
John Wayne.jpg (39.81 KiB) Viewed 3137 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Staropramen » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:22 am

EzraLB; do you think Ace Frehley is White? He's got that asiatic look about him also. Wiki says his parents are Dutch and German. I believe he's claimed injun heritage but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

It's a shame he let substance abuse get the best of him for most of his career. Ace and Peter Criss had a lot of potential in the early days of KISS. Unique styles that were never fully realized.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby EzraLB » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:55 am

Staro,
I wasn't aware that Ace Frehley was non-White, but who knows? I have to admit that I never liked Kiss, and I was exactly the right age to be a fan in the mid-70s. I thought they were gimmicky and their theatrics detracted from whatever music they were playing. In fact, when I was in college, my friends and I staged a Kiss record burning event--I'll have to see if I can dig up the photos!

I liked Frehley's solo song, "New York Groove" more than any Kiss song.

That said, as he ages, yes, Frehley is starting to look more asiatic--strikingly similar to Ray Bolger, the actor, who was not White--he had Portuguese ancestry....
Attachments
Ace & Ray.jpg
Ace & Ray.jpg (52.43 KiB) Viewed 3126 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby worms » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:21 pm

Speaking of the Wizard of Oz....did you know that the woman who plays the witch in it is a Jew? The first time I watched the movie after becoming racially aware I instantly recognized her as a Jew. My Jewdar is very sharp, I can spot a lot of Jews who on the surface look Aryan looking, but I can normally recognize them as Jews because of this very particular look, I think it's in the eyes.

For example Kesha, a singer:

Most people would think she is white but I spotted almost instantly that she is Jewish, because of her eyes.

On to rock music... I like Led Zeppelin too. My favorite rock album though is Van Halen by Van Halen.
worms

Previous

Return to CI Music & Poetry