This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Kashmir: CI Led Zeppelin

Kashmir: CI Led Zeppelin

Postby EzraLB » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:18 am

I've noticed that Bill has often played Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir" as a lead in--or lead out--to his podcasts. If he's ever addressed as to why he plays this song, I've missed it. But reading the lyrics, I can completely understand why he uses the song.

The song is based on a trip that Jimmy Page and Robert Plant took to Morocco--as White men visiting a part of the former White world, which they are not aware of. But an awareness of our racial past has a way of coming into our consciousness whether we intend it or not. The lyrics reveal this:

"Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream,
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed"

This stanza appears consistent with what Bill has pointed out about The Revelation--that it will show us the truth of our past, our present, and our future. The song, intentionally or not, reveals how this part of the former White world is darkening racially...

"All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
Trying to find, trying to find where I've been."

The rest of the song seems to repeat these concepts. If I'm misreading this song, please correct me--I don't mean to speak for Bill or suggest that this is his take on the song, but this is how in the light of CI that I would interpret it.

"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Kashmir: CI Led Zeppelin

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:51 pm

Very good EzraLB.

I have never spoke of why I like Kashmir. I do love the rock/classical synthesis found in Kashmir, November Rain, and even some of the early music from that British faggot, like Tiny Dancer and Funeral for a Friend.

But aside from that, the Lyrics to Kashmir do resonate with our Christian Identity search, and for that reason I found it most fitting for my bumper music.

I do not know exactly what was going on inside of Robert Plant's head when he wrote the lyrics to Kashmir. But if it is anything like the typical Rock song then it did not matter to him if the lyrics made any sense when he wrote them.

While it is not perfectly accurate, to me Kashmir represents the place where the Aryan race originated, because that is within the general perception of most of our people, that we came from the area of northern India and central Asia.

Therefore to me the lyrics represent a search for our origins as well as for our destiny, and especially the following lines, which are the two main parts of the song:

I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed
Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts inside a dream
Heed the path that led me to that place, yellow desert stream
My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon, I will return again

So even though I am certain that Plant did not intend it, the song fits our Christian Identity paradigm very well.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:54 pm

Oh, and while I love Immigrant Song as well, there should be obvious reasons why I do not play that one. LOL
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:40 pm

wmfinck wrote:Oh, and while I love Immigrant Song as well, there should be obvious reasons why I do not play that one. LOL

Ha! I always wondered why you never played "Immigrant Song," seems like it's a perfect CI song. What's wrong with immigration anyway, as long as it's always White? It doesn't sound like they are singing about Mexicans and mariachi music:

"We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
Hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new land,
To fight the horde, sing and cry: Valhalla, I am coming!"

I'm sure Dominion theologists love the line in the song, "We are your overlords!"
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:02 am

LOL, if I play Immigrant Song, the Asatru bunch may think I have lost it. That song is their baby. They cannot imagine how Whites started out in the Middle and Near East.

They don't get it, LOL, paradise on earth might be a beach without niggers.

Lately, however, Kyle Hunt has revealed his own cognitive disconnect by writing an article admitting that the Irish may have come from Egypt. Case closed.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Gaius » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:42 pm

wmfinck wrote:Lately, however, Kyle Hunt has revealed his own cognitive disconnect by writing an article admitting that the Irish may have come from Egypt. Case closed.

No doubt my mental query here is due to ignorance of who Kyle Hunt is and the nature of his cognitive disconnect, but isn't it true that we may have come from Egypt ?
Before the Exodus, Dan in his ships ... ??
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Staropramen » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:17 pm

Gaius wrote:
wmfinck wrote:Lately, however, Kyle Hunt has revealed his own cognitive disconnect by writing an article admitting that the Irish may have come from Egypt. Case closed.

No doubt my mental query here is due to ignorance of who Kyle Hunt is and the nature of his cognitive disconnect, but isn't it true that we may have come from Egypt ?

I'm assuming he means Kyle Hunt the Renegade Broadcasting founder/White Man March pagan. I guess ol' Kyle has admitted what we already know to be true about our origins but continues to reject Christianity as a jewish fable.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Gaius » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:02 am

Staropramen wrote:
Gaius wrote:

I'm assuming he means Kyle Hunt the Renegade Broadcasting founder/White Man March pagan. I guess ol' Kyle has admitted what we already know to be true about our origins but continues to reject Christianity as a jewish fable.

Thanks for the information, Staro.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby wmfinck » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:35 pm

Gaius wrote:No doubt my mental query here is due to ignorance of who Kyle Hunt is and the nature of his cognitive disconnect, but isn't it true that we may have come from Egypt ?

Oh, sorry. I just take it for granted that everyone here is familiar with certain names, and I probably should not do so.

Back when I did a program or two discussing Christian Identity basics with John Friend, there was much contention from folks at Renegade Broadcasting (where Kyle Hunt is most frequently found) and other pagans who listened to Friend, because they could not believe that Whites originated in the warm climate of the Middle East.

So now he demonstrates an understanding that certain of the Irish indeed came from Egypt, and he himself refutes some of the nonsense which Renegade spewed in the past.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Nayto » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:56 pm

Hah, I always enjoyed it when Bill left the song to play after the podcasts (I always download from Talkshoe). Thanks for this information. I've always wondered, but never thought to ask.

While we're at it... Bill is that you who says "Talkshoe, recorded liiivvvee"? :D
Nayto

Next

Return to CI Music & Poetry