This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

"Rid the Lies"

Re: "Rid the Lies"

Postby matthewott » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:20 pm

Thanks again my brothers, and thanks for the share Staropramen :D I have been promising new CI music apparently since I've come to Christogenea nearly 5 years ago, and only recently recognized that I have only produced the lyrics to ideas in that time, which are posted here. For various reasons, it has not been in Yahweh's plan to have me produce any such material until recently. The good news is, I now have all the capabilities necessary, praise Yahweh! I am currently putting together a band where all members have knowledge of the Truth, and, Yahweh willing, this will be the vehicle necessary to bring my songs to life and performed to the public, live and recorded, as well as produce better recordings of the ones I have already done myself.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with national recording artists PokerFace. They are fairly well known amongst the patriot/white nationalist circles. I recently finished a one year tenure with them...my own choice, for reasons I will not go into here - too much to tell, lol. Anyway, they have produced quite a bit of quality "Christian" Patriot music over the years, and you can find a half dozen or so live video clips of as many songs, featuring me on drums, on my website http://seedlineproductions.com/?page_id=25 or simply go to http://www.pokerface.com/music.html
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Previous

Return to CI Music & Poetry