This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Heritage Connection: Original CI Music

Heritage Connection: Original CI Music

Postby Staropramen » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Videos I made of Heritage Connection. They write and sing Christian Identity music;

If you like them you can find more videos of them on my channel!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Re: Heritage Connection: Original CI Music

Postby Gideon300 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:45 am

Went to play the last one there called "Fake Out" at YouTube and got this screen, which I'm sure all of you are familiar with -

And so of course I was like, Whew! That was close. Almost accidentally saw something "potentially offensive or graphic" at YouTube but their timely warning saved me from that fate.

I know those warnings originate from people flagging the video as offensive, but these "click to continue" pages which I run into a lot while looking for things about the Third Reich for instance, are more likely a way to flag the account of the ones clicking "Continue" instead of any concern on their part that someone might see something "offensive." As if they care when there are millions of profanity laced rap songs and so many other actually offensive videos on there that come with no such cautionary warning.

Anyway, this is one of my favorites the ladies have done that are available on YT. Try to not let the oblivious Japanese documentary filmmaker who steps dead in front of whoever is filming this at about the 40 second mark distract you too much. Not theirs, but a great cover of an inspiring song done well live in the town square of Pulaski, Tennessee, birthplace of the Klan -

Gideon300

Postby Staropramen » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Gideon300 wrote:Try to not let the oblivious Japanese documentary filmmaker who steps dead in front of whoever is filming this at about the 40 second mark distract you too much.

I filmed these videos. The Japanese TV crew interviewed me while I was there. I asked them if they could send me a copy of the finished piece and they agreed but I never received a copy.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Gideon300 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:42 pm

Staropramen wrote:
Gideon300 wrote:Try to not let the oblivious Japanese documentary filmmaker who steps dead in front of whoever is filming this at about the 40 second mark distract you too much.

I filmed these videos. The Japanese TV crew interviewed me while I was there. I asked them if they could send me a copy of the finished piece and they agreed but I never received a copy.

Thought that might be you filming.

Shoulda karate chopped that guy on the side of the neck. Just kidding. A little anyway. ;) Would think a Jap in particular would be more conscious of someone filming, seeing as how you rarely see one of them without a camera. Once saw a group of them here in Indianapolis downtown and they all were in a picture snapping frenzy and at one point, two of them pointed their cameras at one another and took a picture of the other one taking a picture of them. :? This was before digital cameras too, so this was actual film. Strange people they are a lot of the time.
Gideon300

Postby Staropramen » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:55 am

Gideon300 wrote:
Staropramen wrote:

Thought that might be you filming.

Shoulda karate chopped that guy on the side of the neck. Just kidding. A little anyway. ;) Would think a Jap in particular would be more conscious of someone filming, seeing as how you rarely see one of them without a camera. Once saw a group of them here in Indianapolis downtown and they all were in a picture snapping frenzy and at one point, two of them pointed their cameras at one another and took a picture of the other one taking a picture of them. :? This was before digital cameras too, so this was actual film. Strange people they are a lot of the time.

I have a soft spot for the Japanese. I'm tempted to say I'll miss them in eternity but Yahweh I'm sure will cleanse me of those sentiments as well. 8-)
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Gideon300 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:23 am

Staropramen wrote:I have a soft spot for the Japanese. I'm tempted to say I'll miss them in eternity but Yahweh I'm sure will cleanse me of those sentiments as well. 8-)

Off topic and maybe worth its own thread, but anecdotal, historic and contemporary evidence has made me just the opposite, where once I was somewhat an admirer of the Japanese nation in regard to their technology I suppose and maybe things like how back in the late 1970s or thereabout, I remember my stepfather relating to me how he had read recently that the mayor of Tokyo think it was, was being criticized for saying something to the effect of "America could be a great nation if not for its Black population dragging it down." Didn't take a genius to surmise that, particularly after all that transpired in the 1960s, in particular all the riots and the amazingly quick ruination of several large urban areas such as Detroit, Cleveland, Philadelphia and others in that same era. Still even as a youngster I both knew the truth of that and was glad to hear someone call a spade a spade so succinctly, when even that far back, the jewsmedia would crucify any public figure who dared state the obvious in that way.

One of my best friends in my teenage years up until the early '90s was a second generation Japanese-American, whose parents were from Hawaii. Always wondered why they ended up here in the corn belt, and suspect it had to do with the internment of Japanese in WWII and how after it ended, the government "encouraged" the Japanese to now spread out across the continent as opposed to concentrating in California as they had prior to the war. We met in high school and initially became friends due to a common interest in music. We went fishing a lot and he was into working on cars like I was too. I have always been Christian and conservative and over time, I became increasingly aware that he was a liberal and when the LA riots happened I was justifiably angry at the scenes of Blacks beating people such as Reginald Denny that we all saw, but turned out my Japanese friend took the Black and liberal view of it and could only keep mentioning the cops beating on Rodney King, as if that somehow justified the insane violence (over 100 killed), rioting and looting. That was it for me with that person as I saw that he was anti-White.

Turns out, from what I read about the last two elections of President B.O. even though per capita income of Asians is now higher than Whites in the US, a majority of them voted for the mulatto Marxist. More evidence of how, even if they understand that most Blacks are worthless and violent and despite how they will be harmed by the higher taxes liberals always are for, they align themselves against us by voting liberal/left. And while it's not at all how it used to be regarding "domestic" car companies, since Ford, GM and Chrysler have gone "global," I'd wager that easily 98% of Asians in the US buy only Japanese or Korean vehicles. I believe that too is from loyalty to their own race and still more evidence of their anti-White prejudice. If not for non-Whites and women, I really think only about 25% as many Asian brand cars would be sold in the US, as just going by what I've seen on the road and people I know, White men still are partial to the American brands (count me in that group, again acknowledging how it means little other than a brand name).

"Eastern Asia" it's said is overwhelmingly atheist; although I don't care obviously in what it is they believe or don't believe about things spiritual, as they are not part of the covenant clearly. Only cite that to relate how clinical and soulless they are overall and a look at their "manga" or graphic novels that are so popular there reveals a fetish for cutting and chopping people with swords and knives. That last observation reminds me of the fact that only about 20% of Allied prisoners survived being POWs to the Japs in WWII, where almost all Allied prisoners, the American and British ones anyway, survived being POWs to the Germans and most admitted they were treated as well as could be expected while prisoners of the Reich.

Asian people, particularly SE Asians and Chinese are also notoriously exceedingly cruel to animals such as dogs and cats, as many shocking images of them boiling puppies alive for eating and even paying to watch goats be ripped apart and eaten alive by lions can be found on the net. I pray that you will be rid of any kind of affinity for Asian people and not let sympathy for any one or a few of them affect your objectivity about that race of people who were on earth long before Adam and who in the form of China especially in our time and foreseeable future, portend big problems for the White race worldwide. I expect them all to go away eventually en masse, in the "rapture of the wicked" from the planet and look forward to that day as well.
Gideon300

Postby Staropramen » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:04 pm

Gideon300 wrote:I pray that you will be rid of any kind of affinity for Asian people and not let sympathy for any one or a few of them affect your objectivity about that race of people who were on earth long before Adam and who in the form of China especially in our time and foreseeable future, portend big problems for the White race worldwide. I expect them all to go away eventually en masse, in the "rapture of the wicked" from the planet and look forward to that day as well.

I fully understand and accept the racial mandate of scripture. I've turned my back on my own mongrel offspring out of faith in the Word. Not that that was terribly difficult anyway, his mother drove me away and destroyed the relationship long before I woke up. My wife has Japanese friends and years ago I always socialized with them but I stopped that. She also has a friend from Siberia who I met a couple of times while she was working as a waitress in a dimly lit establishment. Initially she appeared to be a beautiful Aryan woman. Then one morning we met her in a very well lit coffee shop and I realized she obviously has Asian admixture! In fact it was so obvious that I was shocked that I didn't see this before. So I stopped associating with her as well. Some months ago I purchased a turntable from someone I've gotten to know on a music forum. He delivered it to my house personally. Since the purchase we've become friendlier online. Just yesterday he revealed that his wife is Japanese. So that friendship is over. What I really meant by my original comment is that I just don't feel any hatred for the Japanese. My dealings with them in the past have always been positive.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Gideon300 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:27 pm

Without quoting your post there, Staro, just commenting that I appreciate how you're often forthcoming and honest about things that we'd have no way of knowing otherwise had you not volunteered it. Since people can create just about any persona they want on the anonymity of the net and hide behind an avatar such as how I'm still doing, you have my big time respect for not just your confessions of past transgressions but for your temerity and fearlessness in your day to day life.

I was mostly using the subject of Japanese to launch into one of my typically overdone posts to share with whomever might see it, some things that have made me change my mind about Japanese people and some other Asian behaviors. Even indicted women in general for buying so many of the Asian model cars on the road. Since I've gone so far afield in your months old Heritage Connection thread and mucked it up, I would only say before hopefully moving on that as with how I mentioned having a Japanese friend for years, so much of what I was and did in my twenties are things that I hypocritically hate about young White people now that I'm past the half century mark. If anything it should make me have more humility as opposed to at times being self-righteous (as opposed to when the situation calls for genuine righteous indignation) when it comes to our White kin who haven't come to be blessed yet as I was by coming into contact with people such as yourself on the net and from there having ended up meeting still more who've been a blessing and am truly thankful to be where I am today.

And now another original Heritage Connection composition -

Wish they could get recorded with some real quality production. That song, "Aryan Warrior" may seem simple enough, but it tends to stay with me after I hear it. Some of the best songs are simple and straightforward and that's their appeal even. I'm envious of Charity's ability to play guitar and sing the way she does. I can play a little piano and am a little better at drumming, but once I try to sing while playing my brain shorts out or something and it's not pretty. :( If this track had bass and better ambiance to the vocal it would make it even better. I hope the sisters stay at this. Does my heart good every time I watch one of these videos.
Gideon300

Postby Staropramen » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:06 pm

The resurrection of this thread made me dig through all my CD-Rs looking for this photo that I have of myself and Heritage Connection. I don't think I made a back-up, dang! That means the only copy is on my old desktop computer that died. I'll have to figure out how to get my files off of it.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Lang » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:49 pm

Im well known for having no respect for modern women. But this kind of women, like these 2 white girls, makes me have hope and feel again the european spirit that would make you sacrifice your life to save these girls.

Praise Yahweh.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Return to CI Music & Poetry