This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Break The Sword

Break The Sword

Postby Rich83 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Before Scott Stedeford created Day of the Sword ( Hail Victory, Ear to Ear) there was the musical gem known as Break the Sword ( The Unseen War.) One of my favorite songs of all time, enjoy.

Rich83

Re: Break The Sword

Postby Filidh » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:30 pm

I love Day of the Sword!

Thanks for bringing them up.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Lang » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Sieg Heil!
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby jesseatkinson1027 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:38 pm

I was searching about Stedeford on Google in search of more Identity music and found a website by Stedeford or his family and a letter completely denouncing our efforts. I now am hesitant to listen to his music as I do not want to be associated with such a traitor.

If I'm wrong and someone has evidence to the contrary please let me know.
jesseatkinson1027

Postby Les » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:25 pm

Scott was betrayed by kinsmen , just like The Order was, and he served time in prison, so no wonder he wants nothing to do with others and wants to be left alone.

I still play Break The Sword, and Day of The Sword music all the time, and even the odinist/white power band he played in, The Voice
----
I don't like linking to the following site, but what is said by one person is the truth as far as I have known because it was told to me by other Christian Identity skinheads and white power friends back in the late 1990s.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t5815/
about Scott Stedford. He was the only member of Day of The Sword. He played all instruments for the band. Basically, he was involved with a group called the Aryan Republican Army. The group robbed a ton of banks in the midwest. The group was taken down finally and a few members turned into ratts. Scott was ratted out, he was a lookout on a few bank robberies. For his part he received 24 years and he has chosen to not remain in contact with the so-called movement. He felt betrayed by people he called friends and holds a grudge towards cowards as such. He doesn't want fan mail, but as far as i know he still is Nationalist. When he gets out someday, i doubt he will play any part in the movement. Day of The Sword released two albumns Ear to Ear and Hail Victory, both highly recomended. Too bad he got caught up in that type stuff, he was truly talented. Delenda Est Judaica

This topic ties in with the other thread Vigilantes of Christendom viewtopic.php?f=58&t=8085

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Republican_Army
Les

Postby wmfinck » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:14 pm

I do not know any of the players, and when all of this went down in the early 1990's I was not even cognizant of Christian Identity, and knew very little about any aspect of the Christian Patriot movement.

However a brief survey of the literature describing the Aryan Republican Army and the events of that time persuades me to think it highly probable that Scott Stedford and others at Elohim City were both influenced and then led to the slaughter by agent provocateurs.

If they were agent provocateurs, as some of them were clearly in bed with the feds, then they were not traitors or brethren at all.

But whether my estimation is accurate or not is immaterial.

If ten or so men wanted to get hold of a mere $250,000 (which is what they may have netted from their alleged 22 bank robberies) to support Christian Identity and related causes, then they would have been much more successful if they had gotten jobs and tithed whatever they did not need to support themselves.

Being dead or in prison for committing senseless acts is not at all helpful to the rest of the brethren. Playing Phinehas priest for all of the wrong reasons, neither can one expect to please the God of Vengeance.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Les » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:36 am

not going to go against bill's post, he makes sense
but
---- a lot rage is out there and no wonder white men have no patience to learn Yahweh's message

https://youtu.be/qP4sFGFnzkE
Les

Postby Les » Mon May 02, 2016 5:08 am

nothing new to add, except i am still white and pissed off

Oil & Water (don't mix)
https://youtu.be/qP4sFGFnzkE

can upload everything I got by day of the sword / break the sword, by private message ... Unsure who is legally in possession since supposedly Scott disavowed being white power.
Les

Return to CI Music & Poetry