This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Classical music

Re: Classical music

Postby Linda » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:33 am

Hello Everyone,

So many good and talented people out there - where could I start?
I appreciate all kinds of music with the exception of jungle music, which i abhor.
I really like some of the modern day classical musicians who can play almost anything and make it sound entirely different.
I wanted to post David Garrett. He is known as one of the very best violinist's in the world today. He is German/American. In his concert's you will notice White faces. Love it!
All of you have posted some really great music and shared some of your good taste.
Hope you like. If you do, youtube is full of his music.......... And Itunes carries it all.
Linda

PSALM 22:22 I will declare your Name to my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise you. 23 You that fear Yahweh, praise Him; all you the Seed of Jacob glorify Him; and fear Him, all you the Seed of Israel. 28 For the Kingdom Is Yahweh's and he is the governor among the nations.
Linda

Postby Nayto » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:18 am

"Celtic Woman" is another wonderful Aryan performance. I can't link now because I'm using my phone, but I will later.

Eveleen wrote:(I think that this genre appeard due to video-games)

Lol :)
Nayto

Postby Eveleen » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:57 am

Nayto wrote:
Eveleen wrote:(I think that this genre appeard due to video-games)

Lol :)

I think I'm wrong about that, but I couldn't find any accurate history of this genre, anyway, this kind of music is used as soundtracks for video-games and movies. :mrgreen:

Epic music is generally orchestral, symphonic. The reason why it sounds different is because they are playing the drums like in rock songs, but not all the songs are like that.

Requiem for a Dream is one example, the first ones.
Eveleen

Postby Nayto » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:45 am

Nice music posted :D

Here's Celtic Woman, as promised:

Here are some friends of mine singing Nella Fantasia in a national talent show:

They were by far the best act, but were wasted on the niggers banging drums and making primitive movements. Also I laughed for about a month at the sob story about his ex-girlfriend. I still cringe when I see it.
Nayto

Postby Acrimonious » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:01 am

Nayto wrote:Here are some friends of mine singing Nella Fantasia in a national talent show:

They were by far the best act, but were wasted on the niggers banging drums and making primitive movements. Also I laughed for about a month at the sob story about his ex-girlfriend. I still cringe when I see it.

That was well-done. Congratulate them for me! That sort of vocal talent seems to be latent and diminishing in modern times.

I'm quite fond of Celtic Woman. May It Be is my favorite performance:
Acrimonious

Postby Fenwick » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:57 am

Eveleen wrote:I think I'm wrong about that, but I couldn't find any accurate history of this genre, anyway, this kind of music is used as soundtracks for video-games and movies. :mrgreen:

It was popularised by star wars, where they went with an orchestral classical score, and subsequently used in most sci fi or fantasy films from then on, which had previously tended to use synthesized electronic music.

But of course it existed before that, it was just one form of classical styled music.
Fenwick

Postby Les » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Wagner is probably my favourite from classical composers mentioned.

Another one I like, contemporary, is Basil Poledouris and the soundtrack to Conan the Barbarian (1982).

What is everyone's opinion on Paganini ?

The neo-classical heavy metal guitarist Yngwie Malmsteen praised Paganini a lot.
I think the rumour was Paganini had a Faust-type success because he sold his "sold his soul to the devil" ?
Les

Re: Classical music- Wagner

Postby GermanSaxon » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:06 am

"Fenwick wrote: I'd imagine it would be more impressive as part of his operas than as music alone."

This is very true. I recently attented a "Glory of Wagner" which had Act I: Die Walküre with European opera singers Kara Shay Thomson, Erik Nelson Werner and Nathan Stark. Sung in German with english subtitles it was a wonderful experience for my wife and I something you will not get from a record or watching it on a video. I now understand why Adolf enjoyed Operas and especially Wagner. Die Walkure is all about "Race" and preserving the "German Nation." As we left I wondered what the few blacks and asians thought about all this "Race Talk." Another thing I noticed is dress. Especially the black and asian young women of were dressed like street walkers.

One thing I recently read about Wagner is the bigger the orchestra the better the Wagner.

German Saxon
GermanSaxon

Previous

Return to CI Music & Poetry