This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Beware the Leaven of the Pharisees - Kurt Eger

Beware the Leaven of the Pharisees - Kurt Eger

Postby wmfinck » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:45 pm

New from brother Kurt Eger: Beware the Leaven of the Pharisees
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: CI MUSIC

Postby JamesTheJust » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:45 pm

That was fantastic. Its all good.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby egerkurt » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:10 pm

Thanks for posting this Bill and thanks for listening James. Our brotherhood is experiencing some rocky times right now and you are all in my prayers.
egerkurt

Postby EighthDayWoman » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:05 pm

Egerkurt, You know I am always a fan of your music. Thank you Brother!
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Postby egerkurt » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Dear EighthDayWoman:

It's good to hear from you. Thanks for appreciating the music, I am grateful to the Father for giving me a voice.

Kurt
egerkurt

Postby matthewott » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Brilliant Kurt! I especially like the bit of keys you sneaked in there...very tasteful. My next song Rejoice is still a work in progress, but it is progressing. I just cut two tracks on it this weekend, and hope to layer a few more on it by this weekend.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby egerkurt » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Greetings Matt:

Thanks for listening and noticing the keyboard. My head is spinning from the schism, chasm, rift whatever one once to call it between brothers Bill and Eli. It's not so much the scriptural misunderstanding or misinterpretations as I believe that the Truth is actually not malleable, what hurts is the ill feelings of brother toward brother- Yahshua warned us to resist this. Perhaps the music will ease the burden a bit. I look forward to hearing your latest work. Perhaps we can do a compilation CD of CI message songs.

Yah bless,

Kurt
egerkurt

Postby wmfinck » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Sorry, Kurt, I do not like the schism either. But unity only comes through the Scripture.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to CI Music & Poetry