This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

We Are Jacob Israel

We Are Jacob Israel

Postby wmfinck » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:48 am

This is by brother Kurt Eger, entitled "We Are Jacob Israel"
http://forum.christogenea.org/_files/WeAreJacobIsrael.mp3
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

CI MUSIC

Postby matthewott » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:18 am

Excellent! Beautiful! Thank you Kurt!

I will be adding this to my profile list. ;)
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Re: CI MUSIC

Postby egerkurt » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:06 pm

Thanks for posting Bill and Matt I'm glad you like the song. I am privileged that our Father is working through me and the gifts he has given mean more to me now than ever.

BTW Bill this an older version of the song rather than the the newer one I prefer. I sent you the newer one and I hope you can post that one too but of course there is no rush.

Yahweh bless all,

Kurt
egerkurt

Postby LDDurrence » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Awesome song! We definitely need more music like this that centers around the TRUE Gospel. One has but to peruse a modern hymn book of what passes as "Gospel" music these days to find it laden with apostate, futuristic, fly-away judeo doctrine instead of the KINGDOM NOW message. This song was certainly a breath of fresh air! Thank you for posting it. Great job Kurt!
Do not I hate them, O YHWH, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.--Ps 139:21-22
LDDurrence

Postby egerkurt » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:44 am

Thanks LD, I am gratified that you responded to the song. Forgive me for being late in replying to your kindness. After 40 years of songwriting, mostly romantic songs and an occasional foray into examinations of "pop" psychology, my writing has taken on new meaning. I thank YHWH for the gift he has given me.
egerkurt

CI MUSIC

Postby PaulKersey » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:11 am

Brother Kurt,

I really enjoyed "We Are Jacob Israel". It sounds kind of like Paul Wilbur without the zionism. I would like to hear more. Do you have a website?

Also, thanks Bill for everything.

may YHWH bless you
PaulKersey

Postby egerkurt » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Brother Paul:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the song. I'm grateful to be able to give back to Yahweh the gifts he has given me. I don't have a website but I'd be happy to forward mp3s of other songs to you. I also have a section on CD Baby but I generally don't advertise that because there you will find songs the predate my racial and spiritual awakening but you can get an idea of my musical style.

Yahweh bless you. Have you shared your story with us on the Welcome Page?

Kurt
egerkurt

Postby egerkurt » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:35 pm

I had never heard of Paul Wilbur, the musician referred to in the previous post by brother Paul Kersey. But after a brief perusal of Wilbur's website I must admit that Paul Wilbur and I part ways when it comes to theology. I noticed at Wilbur's website that his ministry is dedicated to "sharing the love of God through Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah" and that Wilbur released albums in 2007 and 2008 to "honor the 60th birthday of Israel and the 40th anniversary of the re-unification of Jerusalem." My music today honors only the God of True Israel Yahweh, his son Yahshua the Messiah and the children of True Israel and I in no way share the religious viewpoint of Paul Wilbur and his affection for the State of Israel located in Palestine. Thank you brother Paul for your kind words regarding my music, I just had to make certain that everyone knows that the message I try to share is diametrically opposed to that of Wilbur.
egerkurt

Postby PaulKersey » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:46 pm

egerkurt wrote:Brother Paul:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the song. I'm grateful to be able to give back to Yahweh the gifts he has given me. I don't have a website but I'd be happy to forward mp3s of other songs to you.

Kurt

If that offer still stands I would like to hear more like "We Are Jacob Israel". My email is bronson1105@gmail.com.

Blessings
PaulKersey

Return to CI Music & Poetry