This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Tribute to Gordon Baum, Esq.

Tribute to Gordon Baum, Esq.

Postby CCCnews » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:47 am

CCCnews

Re: Tribute to Gordon Baum, Esq.

Postby Kentucky » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:17 pm

CCCnews wrote:A tribute by James Edwards

http://conservative-headlines.com/2015/ ... -baum-esq/

In the video at the 1 minute mark, Baum says, "It's not exclusively a White organization" referring to the CoCC.

My wife and I attended their annual conference several years ago in Louisville, KY, because it wasn't that far away. I recall that the co-host of the conference was an indian with jet black hair (who was the injun in the Arnie movie 'Predator') and stated that IsraeLIE was our friend and ally; half the audience was outraged, standing up in protest; while Baum got in front of the audience to calm them down. We decided to socialize on the last night, which was a large indoor pool area where negroes were swimming with White children and the big table with the big wigs were sitting there boozing it up; as we walked past, I looked right at Baum as has shaking hand was going for one of half a dozen bottles of liquor. That pathetic image has always been my impression of CoCC. Something you would never see at a Christian Identity function and is why the racial and moral persuasion of White Nationalists will get us nowhere fast. That experience convinced me that our movement will prevail over WN's and why they need us more than we need them.

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Council of Conservative Citizens News Feed