This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Blocked by the Council of Conservatard Citizens!

Blocked by the Council of Conservatard Citizens!

Postby wmfinck » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:04 pm

Or maybe they should be called the "Ecumenical Council of Kinda-White Jew-Lovers, Nigger-Lovers and Spic-Lovers Who Do Not Really Want to Conserve Anything That Matters".

In any event, a couple of times a month I post something at the Council of Conservative Citizens website. Sometimes it is only a scripture reference. Sometimes it is a pointed remark.

Over the last year or so, they have removed perhaps a half-dozen of my comments, ostensibly because they can't stomach anything real. I posted some of them in another thread here.

But now they have blocked me from posting at all.

http://data.christogenea.org/resources/CCC_Poll-What-religion-are-you.png

Blocked_by_the_CCC.png
Blocked_by_the_CCC.png (21.13 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Blocked by the Council of Conservatard Citizens!

Postby Kentucky » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:12 pm

Maybe their religious persuasions have something to do with it. By the way, myself and Staro made posts in that thread and now they are not showing, but I can see it in my profile page in listing of posts made. Any way, here's the CCC's top 70%... and then CI, which they lump together with BI.

Catholic (19%)
Non-denominational Christian (12%)
Athiest (11%)
Baptist (11%)
Agnostic (10%)
Something Else (7%)

British Israelite or Christian Identity (4%)
Lutheran (4%)
Calvinist (4%)
Pagan: Odinist (3%)
Eastern Orthodox (3%)
Deist (2%)
Mormon (2%)
Episcopal/Anglican (2%)
Buddhist (1%)
Old Catholic / Episcopalian (1%)
Pagan: Other (1%)
Reform or Conservative Judaism (1%) are you kidding me?

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Council of Conservative Citizens News Feed