This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Posts removed by the so-called "CCC"

Posts removed by the so-called "CCC"

Postby wmfinck » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:55 am

The "Council of Conservative Citizens" removes about half of the rather occasional posts I make there. The following is a sampling of what they had removed. I can no longer access all of the removals for some reason (there were at least 4 others). Even though the posts were removed, I can still see some of them on Disqus (the social media company that makes the plug-in they use for their comments).

First, when they were running ads from a flag company for Octoberfest flags, and one ad pictured a young girl, perhaps 16 or 17, in a short skirt sitting on an old (50-something) German man's lap, and he was obviously having a good time. They removed this post, but afterwards I never saw the ad again on their website:
discus03.png
discus03.png (193.43 KiB) Viewed 2543 times

Granted, the post was off-topic, but I had nowhere else to place it since ads do not have places for comments.

I thought this comment about the jew infiltrator RamzPaul was quite moderate. (At one time I even thought RamzPaul was okay, before I saw through his interaction with Prothink that he was a coward, and then learned that he was a jew):
discus02.png
discus02.png (196.75 KiB) Viewed 2543 times

But here it becomes obvious that the Council of "Conservative" Citizens would even defend jews as if they were fellow whites!:
discus01.png
discus01.png (247.91 KiB) Viewed 2543 times

So, the two biggest WN-leaning news outlets, the Daily Stormer and the Council of Conservative Citizens, see Jews as being OK since they are "white".

But I am not really surprised by all of this. It is more of the same worldly compromise that leads our race down the road to hell time and again.

We have no King, and no Saviour, outside of Yahshua Christ, who will NOT accept any Jew.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Council of Conservative Citizens News Feed