This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Another truck attack?

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Another truck attack?

Postby Ben88 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:24 pm

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-2 ... fmredir=sm

Another repeat of the Nice truck attack in Berlin this time. I believe they are conditioning the public for some extreme law changes through use of fear and terror.
Ben88

Re: Another truck attack?

Postby CIman » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:58 pm

Another staged/fake jewish "attack" to make the public fear "ISIS" and "radical islam". I thought the Orlando sodomite "attack" was their last straw, but it turns out they had more in store..

Pictures from similar drills in London, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ponse.html

http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/30/london-to ... e-5272264/

Last edited by CIman on Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CIman

Postby Teutonic » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:13 pm

CIman wrote:Another staged/fake jewish "attack" to make the public fear "ISIS" and "radical Islam". I thought the Orlando sodomite "attack" was their last straw, but it turns out they had more in store.

Right. The old shake & bake maneuver, designed to conscript more goyim into running to the nearest military recruiting center to avenge yet another 'Muslim' terror attack.

Instant cannon fodder, just add water...
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Kentucky » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Teutonic wrote:
CIman wrote:Another staged/fake jewish "attack" to make the public fear "ISIS" and "radical Islam". I thought the Orlando sodomite "attack" was their last straw, but it turns out they had more in store.

Right. The old shake & bake maneuver, designed to conscript more goyim into running to the nearest military recruiting center to avenge yet another 'Muslim' terror attack.

Instant cannon fodder, just add water...

I had to laugh this morning, watching the news, when a FOX anchor said "judeo-Christians are under attack... with Hanukkah, Christmas and the inauguration coming up." You know, we've always known that the racial alien really has no other purpose than to be a divine rod of chastisement for true Israel. Yeah, it could be a false flag, but some of these things sometimes are designed to bring about real deaths. It's just, why don't the radical Islamic terrorists ever bomb the hell out of a Joel Osteen Show? :idea:

Mark
Kentucky

Postby martin41 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm

Yep, the driver was a Paki moslem.
martin41

Postby EzraLB » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:57 pm

This revealing video appeared on Facebook--of an alleged car bomb that goes off, after which crisis actors run to the scene and lie down on the ground as if they are casualties of the bombing....more "synthetic terror"...

I'm not on Facebook, so I don't know how to download this video, but if somebody here could do that, I think it's worthwhile permanently posting it before it goes down the memory hole:

https://www.facebook.com/52494692437942 ... 836633137/
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:14 pm

From the Facebook page Support Rojava/Kurdistan

Western media: "Russian bombs are said to kill civilians in Aleppo."

But now look at this video where a car bomb explodes while no one is around and then civilians run there to lay themselves down next to the exploded car and act dead. What a comedy movie. These are from US supported 'moderate rebels' and their white helmets at works. Would you think that western media would show you this video?

Archived at http://media.christogenea.org/videos/wmfinck/propaganda-bombing-aleppo
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Fenwick » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:32 pm

It's weird, I've stood on the very spot where the truck hit. Even have holiday photos of it...

There must have been some symbolism involved in attacking a square where a ruined church stands as a monument.
Fenwick

Postby Ben88 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:29 pm

I think you are all correct they attempt a few strategies:

1-Agitate us against the Arabs
2-Have the Israelites defending bastards and bastard traditions: Jews and all other strange people.
3- Have Israelites view all manner of perversity as core to our society:democracy, homosexuality and my favourite free speech lol. Maybe in America you guys have it but definately don't have it in other nations. We have freedom to speak perversely but not to tell the truth.

My other thought with all of it is, if they are going to go to the trouble of driving a truck at people
why only 65km/h? (Which is what the news reports lol) How do they know that? And why not wind the truck up
to 100kms/h, more inertia, more force, more damage?

I guess there is only one solution...all trucks will have to be destroyed! :lol:
Ben88

Postby Fenwick » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Ben88 wrote:My other thought with all of it is, if they are going to go to the trouble of driving a truck at people
why only 65km/h? (Which is what the news reports lol) How do they know that? And why not wind the truck up
to 100kms/h, more inertia, more force, more damage?

It's a busy road and there are bollards. Hard to get up to that speed in a lot of Berlin.
Fenwick

Next

Return to Jewish Treachery