This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Re: Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

Postby NicoChristian » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:33 am

Joe wrote:I think the thing we do is live as Christians, keep those around us ...I think this is much more effective than twitter memes and talking politics. As I said on DS before I was banned, our people will always understand kindness and a hard-worker but understanding all these crazy political memes is often beyond their scope of concern. That is real doing, not just talking and whining like WN.

And ultimately, unless we turn back to our God we will continue to suffer with no white nation. So even just our message is more than what they do.

Anyways I just wanted to add this to the thread:
c14aa20630b2a36b30dc6560dd8d334898e772ec.jpg

254gfge.jpg


If these two were not Trumps I am sure most WN would assume them to be jews.


Of course the way we live is important, but what I'm getting at is look at what the early Christians did and look at us. Are we following their example, living a good Christian life is for the masses; we should be the elite, the most fanatical and therefore the most active. We're the SS of the pro-White movement. Living as a Christian should be the bare minimum, not the extent. As I said earlier things need to change and our standards need to improve. In the Third Reich the average German lived a good life, didn't race-mix and taught their children good values. The most fanatical joined and fought in he SS. The problem in general I've noticed is a drop in standards even amongst the best Whites on the planet. We should never be content, we should always strive for more. The Jew isn't content no matter how far over you bend backwards he'll keep pushing. Why are we content with our actions while our countries are being destroyed. We're all partially to blame for our lack of action and failure to act. I sometimes feel our belief is hindering us into doing nothing, it should be pushing us to do more not the opposite. We're God's called out remnant, now let's act like it. I hate being shamed by godless WNists who appear to far more fanatical than us.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:21 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

Postby EzraLB » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:35 am

NicoChristian wrote:Although I have a similar dislike for Stormfronters and other godless White Nationalists, the problem I have is that we sit here and criticize WN while we do nothing ourselves.


This is an opinion you regularly bring up--that we here at Christogenea are doing nothing for our cause but sitting at our keyboards and criticizing so-called White Nationalists, who are at least "actively" trying to make a difference. Who are you to judge our members and what do you actually know about what we do outside of this forum? You don't know much, based on your repeated comments.

I can tell you for a fact that there is an active group of people here who do a lot outside this forum, but it's hard for you to know that because you are in Europe and we are in America. Many of us are working together to create a network of real life CI community--we don't just talk on the internet; we actually physically meet each other--and that's exactly what the Scripture tells us to do.

Would you mind providing a specific example from the New Testament of "activism" that we have failed to engage in?
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
User avatar
EzraLB
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:32 am

Re: Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

Postby Staropramen » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:37 am

NicoChristian wrote:Although I have a similar dislike for Stormfronters and other godless White Nationalists, the problem I have is that we sit here and criticize WN while we do nothing ourselves. They're out in the streets doing activism and what are we doing? Hitler's SA were out in the streets battling the Communists before he came to power. A lot of the White Nationalists I know are good Christian men, committed and active. It's all fair and well to criticize them, often rightly so; some of the things they do are embarrassing and counter-productive. Yet when you criticize somebody I'd like to assume it's because we're better than them.

Obviously this is a problem with people in general those who run others into the ground while doing nothing worth mentioning. We need to bring up our standards, if you think that the WNists are not doing it right then show them how it should be done. Lead by example not by words. I'd be embarrassed to criticize others while doing nothing. I definitely believe as Identity Christians we should be the shining light to take example from which should trickle down to the WNists, yet we are if anything barely heard of and confined to the internet. Things need to change.


Problem is that godless WNs hate us more than jews. It's a waste of time to talk to them. Better to target ordinary White people in the street. I hand out cards in the street. Talk with anyone who wants to talk. I spent an hour with a confused but open judeo just last week. If WNs are talking to people in the street but telling them of their godless solutions they are accomplishing nothing. They are worse than any of us. At least we are contributing to a message board where other's might learn the Truth. I don't know about you but I consider Christogenea and it's associated ministries the single most important Christian ministry in the world. How do you know about all that some of us do in this regard? The bible says to do some things in private lest you have your reward in full. I know of one person here that is manufacturing an item for sale with 100% proceeds going to support CI. A private commitment to something of value is far more important than showing up at some worthless public deception.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
User avatar
Staropramen
 
Posts: 2026
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Re: Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

Postby Joe » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:10 am

'Dying for your brother' does not only apply to war, it is the everyday sacrifices you make to uplift your kinsmen.

Christian Identists are the true nazis. We are the elite. We are fanatical.
God has waited thousands of years to bring His judgement upon the non-whites, it's His right. We have to be prepared as His instrument of war. And in the mean time we are spreading the truth, and doing our best to be charitable.

WN are not fanatics, they are jokers. Some of them do engage in charity, but most live off of it.
Their efforts will come to nothing, they will not be rewarded with a white nation for their idolatry and foolishness. Their message is stupid and they don't behave like SS men.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
User avatar
Joe
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Re: Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

Postby Teutonic » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:44 am

Joe wrote:Christian Identists are the true nazis. We are the elite. We are fanatical.


Well said Joe.

But Nico does have a point and it's something that frustrates me as well.

There's so very few of us, and aside from the members on this forum I have zero contact with CI brethren. In fact there probably aren't any within 300 miles of where I live. Thank God we have the internet or else most of us would be completely isolated.

White Nationalists are far greater in number and regularly plan and take part in protests, demonstrations, etc both in the U.S. and Europe simply because they have the numbers- even though all their thoughts and actions are in vain because they reject God.

Many here brought up the SS. The SS was a brotherhood, like us. They trained together, fought together and died together. It would be so fulfilling if I had a group of fellow believers where I live so that we could regularly meet for fellowship and spreading the word, but also for training together- tactical shooting, physical/endurance- whatever keeps us prepared.

We simply dont have the numbers or geographic proximity among us for the kind of activites that White Nationalists do.
Last edited by Teutonic on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
User avatar
Teutonic
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Weimar America

Re: Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

Postby NicoChristian » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:45 am

EzraLB wrote:
NicoChristian wrote:Although I have a similar dislike for Stormfronters and other godless White Nationalists, the problem I have is that we sit here and criticize WN while we do nothing ourselves.


This is an opinion you regularly bring up--that we here at Christogenea are doing nothing for our cause but sitting at our keyboards and criticizing so-called White Nationalists, who are at least "actively" trying to make a difference. Who are you to judge our members and what do you actually know about what we do outside of this forum? You don't know much, based on your repeated comments.

I can tell you for a fact that there is an active group of people here who do a lot outside this forum, but it's hard for you to know that because you are in Europe and we are in America. Many of us are working together to create a network of real life CI community--we don't just talk on the internet; we actually physically meet each other--and that's exactly what the Scripture tells us to do.

Would you mind providing a specific example from the New Testament of "activism" that we have failed to engage in?


That's rich coming from you who does little other than post regurgitated boring articles that we've all heard before. Yes I often mention this because it's true, we do little other than post online and criticize real life activism. There are people who have some impressive achievements Mark's congregation and Bruce's community which I congratulate them on and wish them more successful in the future. You on the other hand think that meeting up is an achievement. I was meeting people in South Africa and America 8 years ago, I met a believer in Birmingham two weeks ago, so what, bare minimum. Let me tell you what is the bare minimum, having two or more children is the bare minimum, living like a Christian, meeting believers, spreading the message, donating, all bare minimum. Our standards need to improve. Christogenea is great, but is it the end of our efforts.

Some points that need to be made. Be as active as you can, if you can't or won't do anything worth mentioning then don't be so quick to criticize others. If you criticize someone else I think to myself what have you done to think yourself better than him. There's nothing wrong with mentioning what you do on the forum because it encourages and inspires others.

You Ezra haven't even been around that long and you've done little other than post on here. If I am wrong then let me know. You say I can't see what's happening in America, well the internet tends to help and if there was something worth mentioning going on I'm sure I would know.

The reason why I bring this subject up is because look at where we are as a movement, we clearly are not producing much and we seem to be in decline. Either we improve our standards and start becoming the elite or we remain a joke. If my harsh comments inspire some of you to do more then I will have been successful. The truth hurts and we need to wake up, get up from behind the screen and do something.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:21 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

Postby Staropramen » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:33 pm

Several years ago I met a WN attorney. He had several things going on including a program where he collected clothes, food and other necessities for poor White folks in Appalachia. I loved this idea and got involved. At the same time I was also developing a relationship with the Knights Party who are marginally CI. I was getting on planes and meeting them in places like Arkansas and Tennessee. I was a mod on SF, had a SF radio show and was known by my real name: Allen Rouse. I was eventually told by this "WN" attorney that if I wanted to be associated with his group, which included the A3P political party I had to sever ties with the KKK and CI. I told this WN POS to piss off. I must add that when I eventually visited his home it was no surprise what a dick he was simply by how he treated his lovely wife. WN is crawling with assholes.

And EzraLB, thank you for all the interesting articles that you post here. You have been an invaluable asset to this community since you arrived. I also greatly value our many private conversations about music, a subject which bores many CI folks and even incites anger in a few.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
User avatar
Staropramen
 
Posts: 2026
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Re: Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

Postby CIman » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:59 pm

NicoChristian wrote:
EzraLB wrote:
NicoChristian wrote:Although I have a similar dislike for Stormfronters and other godless White Nationalists, the problem I have is that we sit here and criticize WN while we do nothing ourselves.


This is an opinion you regularly bring up--that we here at Christogenea are doing nothing for our cause but sitting at our keyboards and criticizing so-called White Nationalists, who are at least "actively" trying to make a difference. Who are you to judge our members and what do you actually know about what we do outside of this forum? You don't know much, based on your repeated comments.

I can tell you for a fact that there is an active group of people here who do a lot outside this forum, but it's hard for you to know that because you are in Europe and we are in America. Many of us are working together to create a network of real life CI community--we don't just talk on the internet; we actually physically meet each other--and that's exactly what the Scripture tells us to do.

Would you mind providing a specific example from the New Testament of "activism" that we have failed to engage in?


That's rich coming from you who does little other than post regurgitated boring articles that we've all heard before. Yes I often mention this because it's true, we do little other than post online and criticize real life activism. There are people who have some impressive achievements Mark's congregation and Bruce's community which I congratulate them on and wish them more successful in the future. You on the other hand think that meeting up is an achievement. I was meeting people in South Africa and America 8 years ago, I met a believer in Birmingham two weeks ago, so what, bare minimum. Let me tell you what is the bare minimum, having two or more children is the bare minimum, living like a Christian, meeting believers, spreading the message, donating, all bare minimum. Our standards need to improve. Christogenea is great, but is it the end of our efforts.

Some points that need to be made. Be as active as you can, if you can't or won't do anything worth mentioning then don't be so quick to criticize others. If you criticize someone else I think to myself what have you done to think yourself better than him. There's nothing wrong with mentioning what you do on the forum because it encourages and inspires others.

You Ezra haven't even been around that long and you've done little other than post on here. If I am wrong then let me know. You say I can't see what's happening in America, well the internet tends to help and if there was something worth mentioning going on I'm sure I would know.

The reason why I bring this subject up is because look at where we are as a movement, we clearly are not producing much and we seem to be in decline. Either we improve our standards and start becoming the elite or we remain a joke. If my harsh comments inspire some of you to do more then I will have been successful. The truth hurts and we need to wake up, get up from behind the screen and do something.


But wait a minute now. You live in the UK, right? What are you doing to change the situation there? When I visited Manchester and London I was about to faint when I saw how degenerate the country was.. Arabs and negroes everywhere, and White women with them and their mongrelized offspring everywhere. America--or any other European country--doesn't even come close to how degenerate and bad shape Britain is in. How are you, as a lone man, going to change the situation by having children and trying to convert people in real life by meaningless interactions with knuckleheads who refuse to listen? The majority of Brits and other Whites have already chosen their path and it's better to let them commit "suicide" then to "care" for them. Britain has no kind of opposition either despite being the most mongrelized White country on earth (UKIP is not even against immigration).

I'm not attacking you here but I think you're pretty mean when you're claiming that Ezra only posts "meaningless articles" when they are of great worth to me and guests who are interested in the JQ and CI.
CIman
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:13 pm

Re: Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

Postby NicoChristian » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:13 pm

Firstly lone man. Am I working alone, no I am not, I have a small group of committed believers at work. I also am in regular contact with Nazis in my local area. I also still have my European and American contacts, but at the time I don't do much with them. So alone, no. Secondly you visited two large cities, well done you're now an expert on the U.K. It takes more than a visit to know a country. The situation in Britain is no different to any other White nation and I have travelled and lived in several countries Europe, America and Africa. What am I doing. I have several projects, one that I can discuss is my community that I have started building, I also work with WN/patriotic groups and individuals. Lastly, not at liberty to discuss, but involving my job and my position in the country. I am by no means satisfied and aim to continue expanding. It took me years to get where I am and I will continue to fight despite prophets of doom like you.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:21 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

Postby Joe » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:56 pm

You're right Nico, you are the best.
I will never criticize Duke or Anglin or anyone else ever again.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
User avatar
Joe
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Jewish Treachery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests

cron