This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Re: Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

Postby Kentucky » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:16 pm

NicoChristian wrote:Firstly lone man. Am I working alone, no I am not, I have a small group of committed believers at work. I also am in regular contact with Nazis in my local area. I also still have my European and American contacts, but at the time I don't do much with them. So alone, no. Secondly you visited two large cities, well done you're now an expert on the U.K. It takes more than a visit to know a country. The situation in Britain is no different to any other White nation and I have travelled and lived in several countries Europe, America and Africa. What am I doing. I have several projects, one that I can discuss is my community that I have started building, I also work with WN/patriotic groups and individuals. Lastly, not at liberty to discuss, but involving my job and my position in the country. I am by no means satisfied and aim to continue expanding. It took me years to get where I am and I will continue to fight despite prophets of doom like you.

I removed the last sentence, because we shouldn't talk to each other like that, even if we disagree. Reserve those kind of comments for universalists, of which there should be none here.

Look, by your own admission, we cannot discuss everything we do in life for security reasons. It should be understood that Christian Identity has above-ground and underground factions. I am celebrating my 40th anniversary this year of becoming CI. Yes, there is always room for improvement and that is why I addressed the admonition to "be ye perfect" http://kinsmanredeemer.com/perfect-sermon-part-1.

If you recall, Elijah thought he was all alone, but God reassured him that there were 7000 others like him. The question is not what we are doing, but what God is doing through us. How do we measure the success of Christian Identity? By how much exposure we get on the jews media or the internet? Certainly not in God's eyes. My creed has for a long time been: plant the seed, set the example. It's not about forming a mass movement. It's about saving souls. We do not cast our pearls before swine. I probably have more street activism than anyone here and I can tell you that those days are over for the most part. We must now look for a supernatural paradigm. You must not be reading my sermons, because I have given sound advice for what we should be doing right now for some time. The old models for change do not work, but the biblical model is still the most effective weapon in our arsenal. Nico, I believe with all my heart that the answer is spiritual. Therefore, it is not for us to point fingers at anyone but ourselves. Not everyone is cut out to be street warriors i.e. the infirmed, the elderly, the immature etc.

This all boils down to perspective and whether you see the glass half empty or half full, because whichever mindset one chooses, that will be the direction they choose to go. But, within the ranks of the Remnant, there is the victor who can only see the Light of victory regardless of the pervasive darkness. We give it the best shot in our lives, given the truth of Christian Identity, to spread the Good News. But, we do so wisely without the expectation that thy brother must do the same thing we do. We are each blessed with our own gift to glorify God, but so often get caught up with the world and how we think things should happen.

I can share one bit of positive growth and that is 'The Congregations of Israel,' founded by the late Pastor Chuck Kuhler. Who? You might ask. Exactly! There are over 100 fellowships of our believing kindred that have no desire to be a part of the internet, and thus no websites. But, we are humbly growing the foundations for Kingdom living. I hope that gives you pause to reconsider the cynicism that crops up from time to time, when things are actually on the divine schedule.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:39 pm

Kentucky wrote:I can share one bit of positive growth and that is 'The Congregations of Israel,' founded by the late Pastor Chuck Kuhler. Who? You might ask. Exactly! There are over 100 fellowships of our believing kindred that have no desire to be a part of the internet, and thus no websites. But, we are humbly growing the foundations for Kingdom living. I hope that gives you pause to reconsider the cynicism that crops up from time to time, when things are actually on the divine schedule.

Mark

That's great to hear. :beer:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:04 pm

Eric Trump: "David Duke ‘does deserve a bullet’ ;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... -son-eric/
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby NicoChristian » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:18 pm

Staropramen wrote:
Kentucky wrote:I can share one bit of positive growth and that is 'The Congregations of Israel,' founded by the late Pastor Chuck Kuhler. Who? You might ask. Exactly! There are over 100 fellowships of our believing kindred that have no desire to be a part of the internet, and thus no websites. But, we are humbly growing the foundations for Kingdom living. I hope that gives you pause to reconsider the cynicism that crops up from time to time, when things are actually on the divine schedule.

Mark

That's great to hear. :beer:

Mark, I always respect what you have to say and have time for your advice. It's good to post what is going on because it inspires others and gives us hope. I do find that some of the people on this forum can be negative towards what others are doing. Several members first reaction to my efforts were negative comments, prophecies of doom and ridicule, while praising other members for doing the same which clearly shows we have nothing more than a popularity contest.

I am exceptionally concerned about the situation in CI and I want us to work harder and do more, not necessarily in worldly terms, but we should be making an impact. At the moment things are exceptionally grim.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Nayto » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:21 am

NicoChristian wrote:Mark, I always respect what you have to say and have time for your advice. It's good to post what is going on because it inspires others and gives us hope. I do find that some of the people on this forum can be negative towards what others are doing. Several members first reaction to my efforts were negative comments, prophecies of doom and ridicule, while praising other members for doing the same which clearly shows we have nothing more than a popularity contest.

I am exceptionally concerned about the situation in CI and I want us to work harder and do more, not necessarily in worldly terms, but we should be making an impact. At the moment things are exceptionally grim.

I remember this negative reaction myself. I was pretty surprised at it and now that Nico reminds me of it, I'm not surprised at his cynicism. Although personal attacks like what Mark removed aren't excused by it. That aside, I'm glad for Nico's lack of placation in this area. It is good to clear the air sometimes.

To be very honest, I often feel the same way as Nico. I often feel this way about myself. I feel like I console myself by posting on this forum, checking up on it daily, listening to podcasts and reading essays. I don't mean at all to disparage these things because they certainly have value. They build foundations in us personally, but at some point those foundations need to hold some kind of building for all to see. At some point everything we have learned needs to benefit our race.

Mark I would have to half disagree with you on your assertion of waiting for the supernatural. Experience of 40 years is a great asset and shouldn't be taken lightly by us younger men, but I have to interpret everything I hear through scripture. I know that ultimately we will only succeed as much as God allows it and that when the end comes it will be Him who moves His hand to save us. Scripture does teach us to be active with our kindred though. Acts shows us to build communities and to engage with our kindred. The parable of the three servants shows us that we shouldn't bury what we have for the sake of safety. We must turn it into more! Christ says that if we fear for our lives we will lose them. I don't want to go into too much detail on it here, but suffice to say that sitting in our homes and studying, according to Scripture, is not enough. Christ said that when he returns He wants to see us working. I don't think he will see study as working. I'm not accusing you of doing that of course. The work you and other teachers do is invaluable and is activism and work for our race in its own right.

Nico, I suppose many of us are disillusioned with WN. The thing that worries me about them is that even if they succeeded, we'd have another NS Germany which was inherently flawed. It was doomed to fail because they did not have that uncompromising understanding of race. Make no mistake their understanding of race was a long way in the right direction, but we need to be exacting about it. History and Scripture shows us that a 100% uncompromising attitude is needed. We know that Christ will save us, but in the interests of our actions here on Earth and from a human perspective, this is our last chance. We can't screw it up. We're on the precipice of doom and if we half-arse it our race is gone. I think that WN is a half-arsed attempt that is doomed to fail and those who fight with them are doomed in that same failure. No WN type effort has ever brought long-lasting success to our race. I want to fight alongside men who believe as I do: That all other races, down to those 99% White people, must die.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:30 am

You should always fear God Nico, maybe God is not going to praise your efforts the same way you would praise yourself. And you betrayed us, you betrayed us to godless WN. I never said what you were doing for your fellow man was bad.

Nico rejects a man like MatthewOtt who makes CI rock music yet embraces godless WN who reject God. Hypocrite.

There is no conspiracy against you Nico, I always defend CI. I defend CI against WN, as I said, they will not be rewarded with a white nation for their errors. Are they really good works if they reject Jesus. I don't think so. I always try to make sure I have support from the Bible. I made essentially the same points as Mark.

I am not one to pander for popularity. Maybe my smart-alec reply was inappropriate, but at the time I genuinely thought you'd reflect and think 'maybe I have been to proud'.

A real man fears God because he realizes that God is very great.

Nayto wrote:
Christ says that if we fear for our lives we will lose them.

He who loves his life shall lose it. I am not correcting Nayto, but this is important.
Last edited by Joe on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:15 am

Studying is working. Without it how do we effectively communicate anything of value? There's someone lying about scripture on every other corner. Those of you that are able to build communities are fortunate and should do so. Many of us though have only the occasional individual to speak to here or there.

Where can I go to be a part of such a community? I haven't made any converts here in Brooklyn. So tell me, where should I go? I'm all ears as to where I can go to do more than what I am currently doing here. At least here I own my apartment which is paid for in full and I have a job that I cannot be fired from for being openly CI. So I can trumpet "yes, I'm Allen Rouse, son of a God that hates kikes and niggers" and not give a rat's ass who knows. Unless one of you community builders has a concrete offer for me please stop suggesting that people in situations such as myself are failing in some way.

My wife knows that if such an opportunity presents itself I will leave this place whether she likes it or not. It's up to her then to decide if she will follow or not.

I'm all ears.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:34 am

Joe wrote:You should always fear God Nico, maybe God is not going to praise your efforts the same way you would praise yourself. And you betrayed us, you betrayed us to godless WN. I never said what you were doing for your fellow man was bad.

Nico rejects a man like MatthewOtt who makes CI rock music yet embraces godless WN who reject God. Hypocrite.

There is no conspiracy against you Nico, I always defend CI. I defend CI against WN, as I said, they will not be rewarded with a white nation for their errors. Are they really good works if they reject Jesus. I don't think so. I always try to make sure I have support from the Bible. I made essentially the same points as Mark.

I am not one to pander for popularity. Maybe my smart-alec reply was inappropriate, but at the time I genuinely thought you'd reflect and think 'maybe I have been to proud'.

A real man fears God because he realizes that God is very great.

Nayto wrote:
Christ says that if we fear for our lives we will lose them.

He who loves his life shall lose it. I am not correcting Nayto, but this is important.

Indeed, thanks Joe.

I think you're right in your indignation against WN and that we shouldn't be too close to them, but I don't think Nico deserves these kinds of accusations. He is a sensible man and I think if the dust settles and all emotions die down, we all might think differently. As I said, I was even surprised by the negative response Nico got at the idea of starting a CI community in the UK. He handled that reasonably well on the forum, but I can see how it might have soured his opinion going forward. Let's not let that chasm grow.

Staropramen wrote:Studying is working. Without it how do we effectively communicate anything of value? There's someone lying about scripture on every other corner. Those of you that are able to build communities are fortunate and should do so. Many of us though have only the occasional individual to speak to here or there.

Where can I go to be a part of such a community? I haven't made any converts here in Brooklyn. So tell me, where should I go? I'm all ears as to where I can go to do more than what I am currently doing here. At least here I own my apartment which is paid for in full and I have a job that I cannot be fired from for being openly CI. So I can trumpet "yes, I'm Allen Rouse, son of a God that hates kikes and niggers" and not give a rat's ass who knows. Unless one of you community builders has a concrete offer for me please stop suggesting that people in situations such as myself are failing in some way.

My wife knows that if such an opportunity presents itself I will leave this place whether she likes it or not. It's up to her then to decide if she will follow or not.

I'm all ears.

I think a lot of people feel this way. They want to act, but they don't know how. The way I see it, we should not see a lack of direction as a reason not to act. In my own life, I try my hardest not to rationalize lack of action as the right coarse of action (so to speak). At least if we can all admit that we must do something more, that we must bring forth the fruit of our diligent study, then we can put our minds together and decide what a coarse of action might be. Even if we came up with a coarse of action, no man's course would be the same as the other. As Paul said, we all have our different part to play in the body of Christ.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:20 am

ok Nayto. I will humble myself. I will withdraw my statement about betrayal. I stand-by my criticisms of WN.
I understand what you are saying about Nico's perspective.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:16 am

Here is what I think about when reading your post Staropramen, this well known account from the Bible.

Mar 12:41 And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.
Mar 12:42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.
Mar 12:43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:
Mar 12:44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.

Also some men might be in a fertile white area while some men might be in a barren less white area. Some men might give a lot to a few, others little to many.

I mean who of us can say which man is doing more. Am I suppose to get out the scales, weigh them up and make a judgement on the matter.

I think it is between man and God, we all feel a duty to do as much as we can, where we can, and should be grateful to God that we have the means to do what we do.

I do certainly think it is good to discuss how we can all do better.
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Jewish Treachery