This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

David Duke Worship: Daily Stormer Censors Christogenea

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

David Duke Worship: Daily Stormer Censors Christogenea

Postby EzraLB » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:10 am

In their blind devotion and support of David Duke for U.S. Senate in Louisiana, the Daily Stormer has censored a comment and this link to the Christogenea forum thread "David Duke Is A Shill For The Jews"....

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=8137&hilit=david+duke

The censorship occurred in the comments section of this article discussing the results of yesterday's debate in Louisiana:

http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/take-the- ... e/62584/90

When I first opened the comments section, someone--obviously a friend of Christogenea--posted a comment, which basically stated (and I'm paraphrasing), "I used to think David Duke was on our side, but after I read this, I wasn't so sure," after which they provided a link to our forum discussion on Duke. When I clicked on the link, it was dead. When I clicked back on the comments section, the entire comment had not only been deleted, there was no mention that it had been deleted, which is normal DS policy.

But it's obvious from reading the comments--around comment #84--that the reference to CI had been deleted--there's an obvious gap, and then a series of comments mocking CI.

There seem to many CI adherents on Daily Stormer--of different colors--and they obviously allow people to post links to Christogenea on many of their posted articles; and yet, they obviously feel David Duke is above criticism. How is the Daily Stormer any different from the Pharisees who shilled for the jews?

In the debate, Duke clearly promoted the "good jew" and "bad jew" myth. He went so far as to say that there are many jews that he admires. Ironically, when people at DS promote the same idea in the comments section, they are attacked and called sell-outs. The reality is that the Daily Stormer is just as hypocritical as the jews in promoting their political agenda as they rake in donations from brain-dead Gray Nationalists, who would leave DS in droves if it unreservedly promoted CI, which is the Truth that these hypocrites can't handle.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: David Duke Worship: Daily Stormer Censors Christogenea

Postby Joe » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:31 am

Everyone is welcome in the circus, except CI.

Speaking to your point about censorship; The other day andre locked a thread about Jesus' tomb and said that everyone who was debating Christianity should be banned.

pip.jpg
pip.jpg (15.29 KiB) Viewed 2828 times

So we see that, according to Anglin, debating Christianity is childish ...Yet it is the DS that is a daycare, with a bunch of brats using their stupid meme/pol jargon. They play rap music and talk like niggers.

The thing is we are often attempting to reach white people, but there are gatekeepers such as these grey nationalist who don't want us to reach our people. So I understand your point.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Teutonic » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:15 am

Duke is worshipped by lukewarm white nationalists on DS and SF because Duke is the epitome of lukewarm nationalism, his strange blend of Judeo-Christianity, humanism and philanthropy probably appeals to whites who dont like niggers but at the same time are afraid to be called a 'racist.'
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby EzraLB » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:11 am

Just like the radical Left, the Anglin-led "alt-Right" will collapse under its own internal contractions, and its different factions will destroy each other. Case in point, Trump's son, Eric, has come out with some very choice comments about the pathetic David Duke:

"The guy does deserve a bullet. I mean, these aren't good people. These are horrible people,' the younger Trump said during the interview."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ullet.html

Anglin would probably argue that Eric Trump made that comment about Duke merely for political expediency, but I seriously doubt that--Trump, Duke, and Anglin are all, as Joe pointed out in a separate thread here, merely chasing jewish-created shadows on the wall.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8888
Attachments
Plato's Cave.jpg
Plato's Cave.jpg (41.03 KiB) Viewed 2788 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Joe » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:30 am

EzraLB wrote
Just like the radical Left, the Anglin-led "alt-Right" will collapse under its own internal contractions, and its different factions will destroy each other.

:beer:
The only thing that can unite white men, the only rightful ruler of white men is Christ. And we see our WN fellows bringing sodomites and mamzers into their circus everyday. They do not agree on anything.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:28 pm

More excrement from his poisoned mind;

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t702814/

Unlike the Jews, we support White heritage and nationalism, but we also support Black nationalism! We really believe in the right for all people to preserve themselves and have their own society, their own schools, their own culture. That is the opposite of racism or "suppression of a race"!

The truth is that far from being racists, we are race affirmers, in that we embrace the idea that all people have the right to have their own societies.

So divorce yourself of the Jewish terminology of racist to describe yourself.

If racism is a negative term, then turn it on its head and use the term accurately to show that it is the Jewish extremists who are the ultimate racists, denying us our liberty, our freedom, our heritage, and even our very existence.

In other words Whites are equal to devils. Duke knows full well that "black nationalism" is a non-existent joke of a concept. But yet he affirms it's value and tells Whites to embrace it equally. My bible tells me that the other races are beasts and we are to have no care for them whatsoever. Throughout scripture they are identified with pejorative after pejorative: beasts, canker-worms, satyrs, screech-owls, dogs, etc. God is the author of race and we, His children are racists. It matters not that some kike redefined the word. Duke is telling us to accept the kike's word manipulation. This is yet again another example of what I stated earlier;

WNs would rather gather together all the non-whites against the jews! They take their script from the jews! Jews have success because of our disobedience, not because this game plan of theirs is a good one. WNs don't understand this so they figure that the jewish plan is a good one and they'll use it against them.

This is why we must continually throw our fraudulent leaders under the proverbial bus.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Return to Jewish Treachery