This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Rabbis "Abhor" The Term "Old Testament"

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Rabbis "Abhor" The Term "Old Testament"

Postby EzraLB » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:49 am

"Many Jews, however, strongly object to the term [Old Testament]. Rabbi Michael Berenbaum, professor of Jewish studies at the American Jewish University, says Old Testament is offensive because it 'reflects a solely Christian viewpoint in which the New Testament supplants and adds to an older one.' Rabbi James Rudin, who is noted for his work on interfaith relations, agrees: 'I abhor the term ‘Old Testament’; [it suggests] that Judaism has been replaced.'”

http://www.momentmag.com/jewish-word-bible/

For jews, what we call the Bible comes down to property rights:

"To some, what’s actually at stake is the larger issue of who owns the texts. 'Those who support calling them ‘Old Testament’ basically believe that practicing Jews of today do not understand the full thrust of their own scriptures,' says Alter. 'In using ‘Old Testament,’ they are saying, ‘We have taken over ownership of the Hebrew scriptures because we are the only ones who fully comprehend what they really are.’”

All of this nonsense comes down to an egregious misreading of Jeremiah, Chapter 31, which they claim proves that the New Covenant was handed down to Moses on Mount Sinai, as opposed to the coming of the Messiah of the true Israelites in the incarnation of Yahweh as Christ:

"The idea of an 'old' testament comes from the 31st chapter of Jeremiah, which reads, 'Says the Lord, the day will come when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, for that covenant they have broken.' While Jews understand this to mean the covenant at Sinai, Christians interpret the new covenant to foretell the coming of Jesus and a time when the laws given at Sinai will be replaced by new ones. By the end of the 14th century, the term 'Old Testament' was widely used by Christians."
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Rabbis "Abhor" The Term "Old Testament"

Postby wmfinck » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:12 pm

LOL, the term "old" in relation to the Sinai covenant was used by Paul of Tarsus in Hebrews chapter 8. In that same place, the term "new" was used in relation to Jeremiah 31 and Yahshua (Jesus) Christ.

Jews have so much controlling influence over society today, that now they are bold enough to think they can embarass Christians out of the Bible with academic-sounding arguments. But they are only sophisticated lies.

To hell with the Jews. Their day is coming.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby rpwake » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:47 pm

A man who I respect very much taught me a few phrases.

1. We owe the Jews a Holocaust

2. He's a clown and hasn't a clue. (the famous clown curse)

3. That statement is Pure. Pure Bull shit that is.
rpwake

Postby Nayto » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:05 am

Hah, I often tell jews off for referring to the Old Testemant. I always retort, "But you don't read the Old Testament so why are you quoting it like you do?"
Nayto

Postby wmfinck » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:59 am

I actually cited EzraLB's post at the end of my Zechariah part 8 presentation. Thanks EzraLB!

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/prophecy-zechariah-%E2%80%93-part-8-broken-and-new-covenants

Even though we know that the Jews are not Israel, and therefore they never had a covenant in the first place, Yahweh Himself announced in the prophets that the Sinai covenant is broken. Therefore Judaism has not a leg upon which to stand.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Jewish Treachery