This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Planet X, Nibiru & Jewish Eschatology

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Planet X, Nibiru & Jewish Eschatology

Postby EzraLB » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:18 pm

For anyone who thinks that there is any real scientific basis for the existence of "Planet X" or Nibiru, we need to look no further than how jews have promoted this idea not only to the "goyim" but also to jews themselves:

Jewish filmmaker Yuval Ovadia has made a "documentary" that explains the connection between Planet X and jewish end times eschatology. According to Ovadia,

"So this Planet X was sent to prepare the world [for] the world of Moshiach. To clean up the world from all of the impurity.”

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/67300 ... TiePYli.97

"All the signs of Planet X are definitely another one of Hashem’s warnings, in order to try and get us more and more spiritual, so that the Judgment would be sweetened as much as possible.”

And of course, the jews have a key role to play to usher in the "end times" states Ovadia,

The Jew has a lot of responsibility over the whole creation. Our goal is definitely to have the Mashiach come as easy as possible, while saving as many people as we could, Jews and non-Jews as well."

"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Planet X, Nibiru & Jewish Eschatology

Postby wmfinck » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:15 am

Wow, this sounds so much like things that Joe "Eli James " November has been saying for years now... they must be learning from the same rabbi.

He only substitutes "Israelites" for Jews.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby rpwake » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:53 pm

I generally do not trust any thing that comes out of a anti Christ's mouth. I have to admit sometimes there is some useful stuff they admit. But as Bill says they always put leaven in their message to invalidate it cleverly.
Almost under the perception level.

Henry Makow-Brother Nathanael-ect.......
rpwake

Postby Kentucky » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:12 pm

RPWake wrote:Henry Makow-Brother Nathanael-ect.......

Eli James, Jeromy Visser, James Wickstrom, Dewey Tucker etc....

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Les » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:30 am

Kentucky wrote:

Mark

whoah dude, there are other reasons I can think of, but how did Wickstrom get caught in this!?
Les

Postby Kentucky » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:00 pm

Les wrote:
Kentucky wrote:

Mark

whoah dude, there are other reasons I can think of, but how did Wickstrom get caught in this!?

I thought I'd throw that scumbag in for good measure, because shabbez goi are almost as evil as jews. Do you know how he came on the scene? Gordon Kahl was ambushed and later murdered by the FBI and out of nowhere Wickstrom declares himself the leader of Kahl's organization, the Posse Comitatus. Both Kahl's wife, Joan, and his son Yorie (who was railroaded into federal prison to this day) have said that Wickstrom was an FBI informant.

But, let's not stop there. Wickstrom was the biggest client for the Hal Turner network, who turned out to be an FBI informant and provocateur. I had a friend who went to his furniture store church in Michigan for years and finally left, because Wickstrom was always begging for money, which Turner was also double dipping i.e. paid by the FBI and mooching off suckers in Christian Identity. He was tried and convicted by an ecclesiastical court of Dual Seedliners for adultery and yet had no shame; putting doctor in front of his name as if that removes the stains of his past.

He faked an interview with a rabbi that turned out to be another clown, Bob Jones. He is now doing Talkshoe programs with another Turner player, professional liar and mongrel who I will not dignify by name, other than to say that dirty preacher from the South (if you are familiar with my work, you'll know who I mean; he continually slanders the good name of Bill). Birds of the same feather, flock together. Wickstrom is especially notorious for disseminating disinformation or outright lies. I know, I listened to him for years during the Turner era. To this day, Wickstrom makes Christian Identity look stupid and should be shunned.

However, far and above the most egregious of Wickstrom's Judas syndrome is what comes out of his mouth, which is the same pattern of gratuitous jew bashing (in contradistinction to academic scholarship) that comes from Mackow and Kaplan and the problem with that is that it makes the jew larger than life, invincible and omnipotent. The most he ever really gives to Christ is lip service. Bill has documentation of Yorie Kahl's declaration against Wickstrom somewhere in the archives, but I couldn't find it......

Found it: https://christogenea.org/system/files/resources/YVK.pdf see page 4 of 5

I hope this answered your question Les.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Les » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:17 pm

Thanks, I knew of a couple stories, but holy smoke!
William a very long time ago said for me to be wary, he did not get into details about Wickstrom.
Les

Return to Jewish Treachery