This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Jews "Crucify" Roald Dahl For Antisemitism

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Jews "Crucify" Roald Dahl For Antisemitism

Postby EzraLB » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:48 am

“There is a trait in the Jewish character that does provoke animosity, maybe it’s a kind of lack of generosity towards non-Jews,” said Dahl in a 1983 interview with New Statesman. “I mean there is always a reason why anti-anything crops up anywhere; even a stinker like Hitler didn’t just pick on them for no reason,” Dahl told the British magazine."

http://www.timesofisrael.com/was-belove ... ing-bigot/

Of course, this article completely down-plays one of the key aspects of Dahl's life--he was a British intelligence officer in WWII who worked tirelessly in America to consolidate support for the Anglo-British coalition against NS Germany. Perhaps, like General George Patton, Dahl realized after the war that they'd been duped by the jews--and did what he could to expose their treachery, including the "Holocaust" narrative:

I mean, if you and I were in a line moving towards what we knew were gas chambers, I’d rather have a go at taking one of the guards with me; but they were always submissive,” said Dahl of Jews murdered in Nazi death camps."

This criticism of Dahl reveals just how hypocritical jews are--they've known about Dahl's "antisemitism" for the last 50 years but ignored it because his children's books have been cash cows for them. Dahl's jewish editors sanitized his books of "racism" prior to publication--then jewish directors make millions off of the film versions--then jews complain that Dahl is an unrepentant bigot. The never-ending story...
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to Jewish Treachery