This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

While you were being distracted...

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

While you were being distracted...

Postby Hunter » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:25 pm

Isn't it interesting that while nearly all the forms of the fully jewish owned Western media were busy happily delivering to you the narrative of the psyop (Psychological Operations) known as the "Orlando Pulse Shooting", where supposedly 49 people were murdered and 53 were injured in a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida by a gun wielding, homophobic, Islamic, domestic-terrorist, brown person with links to "ISIS" (which was created by the neocohens), simultaneously, and ever so quietly, this happened...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-un-idUSKCN0YZ2FT

World | Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:49pm EDT
Israel elected to head permanent U.N. committee for first time
by Louis Charbonneau

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at a weekly cabinet meeting on June 13th, 2016

Israel on Monday won an election to chair the United Nations' legal committee, the first time that it will head one of the world body's six permanent committees since joining the U.N. in 1949.

While it is a largely symbolic and procedural role, chairing the committee will give Israel a chance to have a higher profile in routine affairs at the United Nations.

The so-called Legal Committee, or Sixth Committee, oversees issues related to international law. The General Assembly has six standing committees that report to it, on: disarmament, economic and financial issues, human rights, decolonization, the U.N. budget, and legal issues.

"I am proud to be the first Israeli elected to this position," Israel U.N. Ambassador Danny Danon said in a statement.

"Israel is a world leader in international law and in fighting terrorism," he added. "We are pleased to have the opportunity to share our knowledge with the countries of the world."

Israel was a candidate for the regional Western European and Others Group (WEOG) and received a comfortable majority of votes - 109 out of 175 valid votes cast in the 193-nation assembly. Sweden was runner-up with 10 votes.

Normally committee heads are elected by consensus without a vote. Opponents to the Israeli candidacy called for a vote, prompting a sharp reaction from the deputy U.S. ambassador to the U.N., David Pressman.

"Even a chair from (former leader Muammar) Gaddafi's Libya was elected by acclamation," he said in a statement. "A vote should not have been called today."

"We need a United Nations that includes Israel, that brings Israel closer, not one that systematically pushes Israel away," he added.

Israel was originally part of...

(Entire article can be viewed at http://www.reuters.com/article/us-israe ... SKCN0YZ2FT)
Hunter

Re: While you were being distracted...

Postby brucebohn » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:32 am

Well, considering the fact that the UN is a Rothschild creation
and has always been, for all practical purposes, controlled
by Israel, this seems to be just a formality to me............
How many hundreds of security council resolutions and
condemnations against the terroristic mini-state have
been both ignored and in fact laughed at by the Demons? :roll:
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Staropramen » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:36 am

brucebohn wrote:Well, considering the fact that the UN is a Rothschild creation

Right. kikes feel it's safe to be out front and open about what they're up to now. All the more reason for us to be open and up front about who we are. Doing so is a constant reminder to satan that his days are numbered. Our courage pierces their dirty little hearts and gives them the sweats. There's actually a verse that says this but I'm not sure where it is exactly.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby brucebohn » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:25 am

Staropramen wrote:

Right. kikes feel it's safe to be out front and open about what they're up to now. All the more reason for us to be open and up front about who we are. Doing so is a constant reminder to satan that his days are numbered. Our courage pierces their dirty little hearts and gives them the sweats. There's actually a verse that says this but I'm not sure where it is exactly.

Yes Staro, and William Finck has done much to set that example. His tireless
work and fearless attitude should be a motivation for all. And his work shall
be both a witness and testimony against these Bastards as we approach
the new age of promise. As Mark, in a recent post declared, in that glorious
day there shall be two prevailing mindsets, those whose hearts fail them
thru fear, and those who shed tears of Joy and relief.... :beer:
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:47 am

We keep casting stones at satan. It is like David and Goliath, but Goliath will fall. And CI puts the stones in our hand. :D

BruceBohn wrote:
As Mark, in a recent post declared, in that glorious

Can you tell me which podcast this was please?
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby brucebohn » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:08 pm

Joe wrote:We keep casting stones at satan. It is like David and Goliath, but Goliath will fall. And CI puts the stones in our hand. :D

BruceBohn wrote:

Actually Joe, it was posted in a thread here, cannot recall the subject...
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:32 pm

That's ok Bruce, when you said that I remembered Mark's comment and than thought he must have made a further commentary on it. So there you go ...May God keep you Bruce.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby brucebohn » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:45 pm

brucebohn wrote:
Joe wrote:We keep casting stones at satan. It is like David and Goliath, but Goliath will fall. And CI puts the stones in our hand. :D

BruceBohn wrote:

Actually Joe, it was posted in a thread here, cannot recall the subject...

Yes indeed Joe, those stones are in our hands and we need the same
confidence as David, my understanding is that David took a total of
5 stones, 1 for Goliath and 1 each for his 4 brothers, if needed!! :)
brucebohn

Postby Hunter » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:38 am

Yes, right you are, Bruce. I'll even add to your notion of the UN being a Rottenchild creation by pointing out this fact: The United Nations headquarters in New York City sits on land purchased through an $8 million donation made in 1946 by John D. Rockefeller Jr. (see below). There's been an undeniable tie formed between the Rothschild's and the Rockefeller's families for a very long time, however you slice it.

http://www.aviewoncities.com/nyc/unitednations.htm
United Nations Headquarters
The Plot:
In 1946, the United Nations (UN) were looking for a location for their new headquarters in New York. The original plan was to use the grounds of the 1939 World Fair in Flushing Meadow Park in Queens. But when a project known as X-City on Manhattan's eastern border failed to materialize, John D. Rockefeller Jr. bought the 18 acre plot and donated it to the United Nations. This site was then used to build the UN's headquarters. The whole area was converted into international territory and officially does not belong to the United States.

As you said, this just seems to be a formality, but I believe there's more going on here under the surface. Other than just wanting to shine the light on these cockroaches as they scurry about above ground boldly venturing out in the open more often, one has to try to shine the light further into their dark, evil underworld where they scheme and plan their wickedness.

I believe that the face of management of their construct, the United Nations, will be changing going forward (read no USA hegemony/unilateral control, or appearance thereof, or of any of the current Western G7 Nations). The world will be transforming to a multi-polar one. This will begin to happen rapidly, after the breakup of the European Union and a feigning of nationalism around the world and the breaking up of nation states into smaller units, i.e., Scotland and Northern Ireland leaving the UK, Catalonia leaving Spain, Texas seceding, along with other individual or combined US states, etc.. These smaller, so called, "sovereign" states will be more vulnerable and more easily controlled and will be ultimately governed through a "new and improved" UN with Israhell in charge of mandating international law, even crafting new global laws. Now, are you starting to see the big picture?

But, don't just take my word for it regarding this idea of the breaking down of large sovereign states or unions, read it in their own words below.

Prospect for America: The Rockefeller Panel Reports (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockefell ... es_Project)

prospectforamerica.jpg
prospectforamerica.jpg (19.77 KiB) Viewed 1663 times

excerpt from page 26:
nwovision26su.jpg
nwovision26su.jpg (68.14 KiB) Viewed 1663 times

excerpt:
rockun33.jpg
rockun33.jpg (70.71 KiB) Viewed 1663 times
Hunter

Return to Jewish Treachery