This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Adam & Eve Were "Black Transgender Refugees"

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Adam & Eve Were "Black Transgender Refugees"

Postby EzraLB » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:30 am

In their ongoing effort to rewrite history and the Bible to conform to their perverted view of the world, one of the "Top 50" rabbis in America, Shumly Yanklowitz, has recently "discovered" the true "hidden" meaning of the Book of Genesis:

"The rabbis taught that the first person had both male and female sexual organs (Bereshit Rabbah 8:1). The diversity of humanity teaches us how complexly rounded Adam and Eve were when they were united as one being. The first human being was black and white, gay and straight, male and female, a citizen of the Garden of Eden and a stateless refugee from the garden, made from heaven and from earth."

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/were-ada ... efugees-2/

I'm not sure which concordance this rabbi is consulting, but the meaning he attributes to the name of Adam is clearly not Scriptural:

"Adam comes from 'adamah' which simply means earth; all humans emerged from the universal substance of nature."

To deny the universalism of all creation is to deny the divinity of this jewish "G*d":

"It would be blasphemous for one to apply one’s chosen construction of what is “normal” or “natural” to marginalize another. Doing so would be nothing short of challenging the full Divine potential of the first human who subsequently encapsulates all future human natures. Denying that any unique permutation was fully created in the image of God is akin to denying God."

This is the jewish image of both Adam & Eve when they were of "one gender" "in the Beginning"....
Attachments
Adamah & Eve.jpg
Adamah & Eve.jpg (24.89 KiB) Viewed 1132 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Adam & Eve Were "Black Transgender Refugees"

Postby wmfinck » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:51 am

In language, so far as I have ever seen, the simple noun never gets its origin from the more complex noun. Rather, it is the simple noun which lends itself as a stem forming more complex words.

The Jews, making the assertion that adam (man, 120) comes from adamah (soil, 127), defy all language logic.

The word adam has several uses, so James Strong separated them with distinct entries in his lexicon.

119 adam, verb, to be ruddy, flush, show blood in the face
120 adam, noun, man
121 Adam, proper name
122 adam, adjective, rosy, ruddy
123 Edom, proper name, same word as Adam (another story entirely...)
124 odem, noun, redness

But all of these are the exact same original word, once we discard the rabbinical vowel pointing which was invented relatively recently.

The more complex words, adamah (127) and adamdam (125), must have come from these words, and not the other way around.

And there is only one other even more basic word that all of these words must have come from, which also explains why they all basically mean "red" but are also related to the ruddiness or rosy color of a man:

1818 dam, noun, blood.

Adam means ruddy or rosy because dam means blood. Then by extension, adamah refers to reddish-colored soil because adam means ruddy or red, like blood. Not even Strong made this connection correctly, as he too was probably influenced by the rabbis.

The Jews know this, but they are purposely lying to hide the true meaning of the word ADAM.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:55 am

I also believe that our English word, damn, comes from the Hebrew word for blood, dam, as it refers to judgement.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:29 am

Just when I think I've perfected my ability to convince our brethren that extermination is the only solution to the jewish problem some rabbi comes along and does an even better job of it!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:46 am

Very interesting Bill.

This 'Adamah' story must be doing the rounds of jew-deo-xtian churches because I have heard the argument so many times. I usually just reassert the definition of Adam, but to know how all these words are connected really helps me make a solid case. It is something we all intuitively understand, given our mastery of own language, yet I just didn't realize until Bill pointed it out.

The adjective Adam, H119, is the one that really describes our people.

You got that right Staro, I felt ill reading it's theology.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Jewish Treachery