This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Satan's home on earth

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Satan's home on earth

Postby wmfinck » Thu May 26, 2016 1:07 pm

Google Earth coordinates: 51°50'32.17"N 0°56'15.01"W

http://www.waddesdon.org.uk/
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Satan's home on earth

Postby brucebohn » Thu May 26, 2016 5:43 pm

Well, i imagine Waddesdon Manor will one day soon,
resemble ground zero on 9/11. Nothing on that estate
should escape the fire! ( including the occupants..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIh8TB4 ... e=youtu.be
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Fri May 27, 2016 11:04 am

brucebohn wrote:Well, i imagine Waddesdon Manor will one day soon,
resemble ground zero on 9/11. Nothing on that estate
should escape the fire! ( including the occupants..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIh8TB4 ... e=youtu.be

From the video you provided, I didn't get the impression that there were any Rothschild occupants there anymore; the entire estate was bequeathed to the National Trust. And even if there were jews living in such an opulent environment, why destroy what what was probably created by White men i.e. the architects, the builders, the artists, the botanists etc. When Israel went into the Promised Land, they were to eliminate the occupants and live in the ready-made dwelling places of the former inhabitants, not destroy buildings and structures that could be used. Allegedly, there were innocent victims in the Twin Towers on 9/11. One can destroy symbols, but the idols of the heart remain. Just my 2 cents.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Fri May 27, 2016 1:45 pm

Well Mark, i not sure what National Trust means anymore considering
the fact that these Demons have stolen the wealth of of all Western
Christian nations. Our National parks were in effect turned over to
the UN ( Rothschilds) decades ago to ensure our National debt to
the Jew Banking system by declaring them International Historical
Sites. I did not mean to offend by suggesting "Satan's home" should
be destroyed with its Demonic owners, and i am not sure how you
related that to "innocent victims" in the twin towers. I can only
imagine how this was home to Demons ( for many years)lounging in the parlor
plotting and carrying out the murder of millions of our
Christian/ Israel brethren. And once a breeding place for Devils..
No, i would have no interest in calling this home if it were a gift!
Jericho was to never be rebuilt, as was Jerusalem...
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Fri May 27, 2016 5:07 pm

brucebohn wrote:Well Mark, i not sure what National Trust means anymore considering
the fact that these Demons have stolen the wealth of of all Western
Christian nations. Our National parks were in effect turned over to
the UN ( Rothschilds) decades ago to ensure our National debt to
the Jew Banking system by declaring them International Historical
Sites. I did not mean to offend by suggesting "Satan's home" should
be destroyed with its Demonic owners, and i am not sure how you
related that to "innocent victims" in the twin towers. I can only
imagine how this was home to Demons ( for many years)lounging in the parlor
plotting and carrying out the murder of millions of our
Christian/ Israel brethren. And once a breeding place for Devils..
No, i would have no interest in calling this home if it were a gift!
Jericho was to never be rebuilt, as was Jerusalem...

I see your point Bruce and would add Sodom and Gomorrah to the list as I'm sure there are more. Some venues, no doubt, have been contaminated with the literal filth of its occupants. The "whited sepulchre" comes to mind. Beautiful on the outside, but inside the foul stench of death. I should reiterate, regarding the innocent victims of 9/11, that I did say "allegedly." I've always maintained that no Identity Christians died in the Twin Towers (that we know of). Most of the workers there were working for Babylon. But, you do raise an interesting question, that the destruction of Esau might go beyond Edomites, and extend to their ill-begotten objects of wealth. I don't think I'm ready to burn down the National Park forests though, simply because the enemy turned them into UN biospheres. lol. Of course, the literal city of Jerusalem was forsaken by God a long time ago and still awaits her final destruction. It's just the gray areas of what will be destroyed that raises my eyebrow; things that aren't specified like Jerusalem. We'll just have to wait and see, but a healthy discussion of what constitutes the things that will be destroyed may be a needed precursor so that we've figured it out in advance. Good subject that should make the jew nervous.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Fri May 27, 2016 6:06 pm

Kentucky wrote:We'll just have to wait and see, but a healthy discussion of what constitutes the things that will be destroyed may be a needed precursor so that we've figured it out in advance. Good subject that should make the jew nervous.

It would be one thing if Waddeson were an old English castle that the Rothschild's bought up and took over, but that's not the case here. This architectural monstrosity to glorify jewish rapacity is not beautiful in my eyes, regardless if the Rothschild's had skilled White craftsmen build it for them. And all the contents, I'm sure, they collected using their ill-gotten gains--and should be returned to their rightful owners in the end.

I find it ridiculous that White Britons visit this home and ogle at it--and actually feel proud that it's part of "British" history and heritage. Waddeson is a Baal temple erected to glorify the destruction of the British and kindred people. I hope and pray that this "home"--along with all other personal buildings that the Rothschilds built for their own glory--will be left for stubble, wiped away as if they had never been.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Kentucky » Fri May 27, 2016 10:20 pm

EzraLB wrote:I find it ridiculous that White Britons visit this home and ogle at it--and actually feel proud that it's part of "British" history and heritage. Waddeson is a Baal temple erected to glorify the destruction of the British and kindred people. I hope and pray that this "home"--along with all other personal buildings that the Rothschilds built for their own glory--will be left for stubble, wiped away as if they had never been.

Yeah, the building itself is gaudy and presumptuous of a vicarious royalty/monarchy. But, as an artist, I would save some of the paintings for posterity... and burn the Picasso's. Hitler kept some of the degenerate art and did a public exhibit, not to honor anything, but to mock it as a laughingstock. The question still remains however; how much artifacts are to be destroyed and who is going to decide the fate of inanimate objects?; what is the criteria for destroying something other than the ungodly devils? My priority would be synagogues and talmuds. Reward them double: and they have destroyed OUR early manuscripts of the New Testament writers. What about jewish homes, schools, hospitals, etc? They're just buildings unless it can be shown that there is just cause. What about that new Lexus that a jewish lawyer drove? Your take on Waddeson reminds me of Malachi 1:4 "They shall build, but I will throw down." lol

Mark
Kentucky

Postby ElleJay » Sat May 28, 2016 11:39 pm

When the Israelites were going into the promised land, there were certain cities they did not destroy. "When thou comest near unto a city to fight against it, thou shalt offer it peace. And if it answer thee again peaceably, and open unto thee, then let all the people that is found therein, be tributaries unto thee, and serve thee. But if it will make no peace with thee, but make war against thee, then shalt thou besiege it. And the Lord thy God shall deliver it into thine hands, and thou shalt smite all the males therof with the edge of the sword. Only the women, and the children, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, all the spoil thereof shalt thou take unto thyself, and shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee." (Deut. 20:10-14) However, they were to destroy everything in the cities that were part of their inheritance I believe ... and these were pretty much all Canaanite ones (Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites). Of those cities, though, they were not to cut down any edible trees. The other trees were to be used to make forts against the city that warred with them ("for the tree of the field is man's life. Deut. 20:19b).

On the other hand ... there is going to be a new heaven and a new earth. All things will be made new ...

Just my two cents ... if they are worth anything to this discussion. You all know and understand much more than I.

Elle :)
ElleJay

Return to Jewish Treachery