This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Jew Admits Ashkenazis Are "Genetic Freaks"

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Jew Admits Ashkenazis Are "Genetic Freaks"

Postby EzraLB » Mon May 23, 2016 9:57 am

"Genetically, Ashkenazi Jews are freaks. For most of Jewish history in Europe, cherem-wielding rabbis and an unwelcoming Gentile world made inbreeding a far more appealing option than intermarriage. As a result, Ashkenazim became what scientists call an 'endogamous group,' which is another way of saying that they have been sleeping with their cousins for a thousand years. And because endogamous groups often develop distinctive genetic profiles, nothing gets a population geneticist hotter than incest."

http://jewcy.com/featured/brilliant_res ... v_and_more

The most interesting part of this essay is that the author endorses the "controversial" work of Dr. Kevin MacDonald in the bottom addenda, actually linking to his website:

Quote:
"A more controversial evolutionary psychologist Kevin MacDonald has spent a career addressing Jewish group characteristics, which he terms an 'evolutionary strategy' to keep tribal chromosomes exclusive."

What problem could the jews have with MacDonald's work? He promotes ethno-jewish evolution. He promotes jewish intellectual and organizational superiority. He insists that the jews are the Israelites of the Bible. He promotes the idea that Whites do not have an effective strategy to combat jewish power.

Nice work, Kevin. The jews are proud of the power that you have elucidated in your books.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Jew Admits Ashkenazis Are "Genetic Freaks"

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:46 am

Kevin McDonald can at least be given credit for publicising the connection between the Jews and various agendas like cultural Marxism,psycho analysis and.boasian anthropology.
He does get alot wrong but how many people get everything right?
I would have hoped his interview with Bill might have alerted him to the biggest Jewish lie but sadly it seems not.
MikeTheAdamite

Postby EzraLB » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:16 am

MikeTheAdamite wrote:Kevin McDonald can at least be given credit for publicising the connection between the Jews and various agendas like cultural Marxism,psycho analysis and.boasian anthropology. He does get alot wrong but how many people get everything right? I would have hoped his interview with Bill might have alerted him to the biggest Jewish lie but sadly it seems not.

In his interview with Kevin MacDonald, Bill very politely handed the truth about European origins to MacDonald on a silver platter--and offered to send him material to prove it--and MacDonald even pretended that he was interested and would look into it. He obviously never followed up on it. That makes him willfully ignorant--and shows that he really isn't interested in Truth over his "career" and his identity as a jewish "evolutionary psychologist."

MacDonald painted himself into an intellectual corner with his first book on the jews, A People That Shall Dwell Alone: Judaism As a Group Evolutionary Strategy, With Diaspora Peoples. The "people that shall dwell alone" were the White Israelites, not the jews who have always been parasites that could never survive living alone. That contradiction should have sent up red flags for him from the beginning.

It's twenty years later now, and he still hasn't figured it out--despite being told by Bill what the answer is to his intellectual confusion. In a recent interview with David Duke, MacDonald demonstrated just how confused he still is, as he tries to explain his ideas for the new book he's working on--on the true origins of the European people.

Skip ahead in the video to the 24:40 mark where Kevin MacDonald states the following about the relationship between Christianity and the "indigenous" Europeans:

"I'm really struggling with the idea. I'm trying to write a book now about European origins, and one of the most difficult questions which I haven't really decided what I want to think about it is what is 'What is the influence of Christianity?', and you had these indigenous European cultures, and they certainly had their own sense of ethics and so on. The new European culture is, in a lot of ways, very different from Christianity. And yet Christianity probably had an influence. Some people on our side think that Christianity was a particularly bad influence on European culture generally because you had this Indo-European culture that was very militarized, very aggressive, very hierarchical, very dominant and so on. And it was replaced, ultimately, by Christianity, and, in the long run, you might argue that it's been a disaster. But it's very hard to separate out ethnic tendencies, religious tendencies, ideological tendencies. So it's a huge intellectual puzzle for me, and I don't really want to say that I have a strong view about that at this point."

Last edited by EzraLB on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:41 am

I have to admit,with him having done so much research into 'jewish evolutionary strategies',how can he not get it???like you say Ezra,maybe he is more interested in his career and simply doesn't want to know.If he came to accept Christian identity,he would basically have to rewrite his 3 'jew books' and probably everything else he's written.
MikeTheAdamite

Postby wmfinck » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:20 pm

LOL, let Kevin MacDonald have his fun with his indigenous European fantasy. He will go down in flames.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Jewish Treachery