This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

New Jewish Push to Censor Social Media

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

New Jewish Push to Censor Social Media

Postby wmfinck » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:43 am

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: New Jewish Push to Censor Social Media

Postby Kentucky » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:09 pm

"Can't we all just get along?" - Rodney King. :lol:

Mark
Kentucky

Postby matthewott » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:19 pm

I guess I better get my pro-white, christian posts in on jewbook now, before I am permanently banned, lol
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Teutonic » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:28 pm

Seems to me social media is already censored, may as well just ban all whites from having facebook accounts.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby matthewott » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:15 pm

Now that would defeat the purpose of showing how gullible whites are and how they are to properly worship the jew :twisted:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Les » Thu May 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Kind of got angry a bit recently when my submitted posts were rejected/ignored by online newspapers.
The stories/opinion pieces were about how non-whites - how they were harassed by police, they were deprived economically by the "system", etc, and I gave answers that white people like me had all of the EXACT SAME things happen, so why do they get more press coverage instead of white people?

yes, nothing I said was posted, so it is no longer just social media, but probably most media websites and publications that are being controlled with both the writers' articles AND the readers' comments.

Bill has posted a few times how he has been censored on facebook and Youtube and other sites.

Read matthewott 's topic "Facebook "Notes" http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=8404 for more insight on what has been happening .
Les

Return to Jewish Treachery