This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

'whiteness'-shaming

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

'whiteness'-shaming

Postby brucebohn » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:15 pm

The WHM site makes clear that the project is not a "celebratory endeavor" like heritage months, but is rather "an effort to change our campus climate" by "[challenging] the master narrative of race and racism through an exploration of the social construction of whiteness." ("Challenging the master narrative," PCC explains, "is a strategy within higher education that promotes multicultural education and equity.")

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7174
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Re: 'whiteness'-shaming

Postby EzraLB » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:35 am

In some ways, what these insane liberals claim about whiteness is true--White people are dominant and privileged; our very DNA makes us that way. We dominate and direct our culture because it is an expression of our DNA--Yahweh's creation. Social domination comes as naturally to Whites as stealing and lying come to niggers and jews.

Whiteness is not a "social construct"; rather it is Yahweh's construct, and that is immutable except through race mixing. No amount of liberal social engineering can change White domination--the White cream always rises to the top, as the brown sewage sinks to the bottom.

Using a horse racing analogy, the jews have attempted to handicap the race by burdening Whites with all kinds of social barriers and taxation. Even with those excessive burdens, we still manage to out-pace all others, which has frustrated the jews. Thus, the next step is destruction of White racial purity, the permanent and irrevocable handicap. But we know that Yahweh will not allow this to completely happen. The remnant will be saved.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Teutonic » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:19 am

EzraLB wrote:Using a horse racing analogy, the jews have attempted to handicap the race by burdening Whites with all kinds of social barriers and taxation. Even with those excessive burdens, we still manage to out-pace all others, which has frustrated the jews. Thus, the next step is destruction of White racial purity, the permanent and irrevocable handicap. But we know that Yahweh will not allow this to completely happen. The remnant will be saved.

As Hitler was also fond of saying, 'you cannot make a plow horse into a race horse.'
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Les » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:57 pm

After reading / seeing for most of my life, all of these complaints by liberals, jews, and non-whites, the simple solution would be for all CI to move to just one place (eg. a state like Montana, or a province like Alberta) and push out the antichrists who don't like us.
[Northwest Imperative, like Bob Matthews suggested]
They are all negative most of the time and will not be satisfied if we are still in their proximity, just as we are to them being around to influence our folk..

I know, sounds too easy / simple, as how would we absorb all Adamic / C.I. people, that are indigent / senior citizens / disabled / etc ?

I once attempted living out west,and found it hard.
Les

Postby brucebohn » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:04 pm

Les wrote:After reading / seeing for most of my life, all of these complaints by liberals, jews, and non-whites, the simple solution would be for all CI to move to just one place (eg. a state like Montana, or a province like Alberta) and push out the antichrists who don't like us.
[Northwest Imperative, like Bob Matthews suggested]
They are all negative most of the time and will not be satisfied if we are still in their proximity, just as we are to them being around to influence our folk..

I know, sounds too easy / simple, as how would we absorb all Adamic / C.I. people, that are indigent / senior citizens / disabled / etc ?

I once attempted living out west,and found it hard.

The Kingdom of Yahweh God is Global, and the very idea that we should Balkanize
our Adamic people for protection seems to dishonor our inheritance!
I have a simpler solution, a corporate prayer that our Father would fill
us with the spirit to rise up, herd all of these bastards to a very remote
location and unleash nuclear Hell on them! ("As if they had not been")!! :o
All due respect Les
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Return to Jewish Treachery