This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

How Jews Deny Patrilineal Descent

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

How Jews Deny Patrilineal Descent

Postby EzraLB » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:31 am

I've often wondered how the jews can believe that their are truly descendants of the ancient patriarchs of the Old Testament if they trace their ancestry and identity through the mother. One would think that their matrilineal descent is, in and of itself, proof that they can't possibly be direct descendants of the Israelites who always traced their bloodline through the father, with the assumption that the mother would be of the same race.

I looked it up in the Jewish Virtual Library, and was not surprised to find one of the most convoluted and illogical explanations of how jews can rationalize the shift from patrilineal to matrilineal descent. Note that this explanation rarely uses "Israelite" but emphasizes "jew" instead. Quote:

"Many people have asked why traditional Judaism uses matrilineal descent to determine Jewish status, especially because for tribal affiliation, priestly status and royalty, patrilineal descent determines membership.

The Torah does not specifically state anywhere that matrilineal descent should be used; however, there are several passages in the Torah where the child of a Jewish woman and a non-Jewish man is considered a Jew, and several other passages where the child of a non-Jewish woman and a Jewish man is not considered a Jew.

In Deuteronomy 7:1-5, G-d prohibits intermarriage, saying "he [ie, the non-Jewish male spouse] will cause your child to turn away from Me and they will worship the gods of others." The Torah does not include a similar concern is for the child of a non-Jewish female spouse. From this, one can infer that a child of a non-Jewish male spouse is Jewish and can be turned away from Judaism, but the child of a non-Jewish female spouse is not Jewish andturning away is not an issue. Also, Leviticus 24:10 speaks about the son of an Israelite woman and an Egyptian man as "among the community of Israel" (i.e., a Jew).

On the other hand, in Ezra 10:2-3, the Jews returning to Israel vowed to put aside their non-Jewish wives and the children born to those wives. They could not have put aside those children if those children were Jews.

Several people have asked how King David could be a Jew given that one of his female ancestors, Ruth, was not a Jew. However Ruth converted to Judaism before marrying Boaz and bearing Obed. (In Ruth 1:16 she states her intention to convert.) After she converted, Ruth was Jewish, and her children born after the conversion were Jewish as well. Even so, Ruth is David's paternal ancestor, so Ruth's Jewish identity or lack thereof would not impact King David's status as a Jew because King David's Jewish status is determined matrilineally."

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... ojew1.html
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: How Jews Deny Patrilineal Descent

Postby Staropramen » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:32 am

some stupid kike wrote: In Deuteronomy 7:1-5, G-d prohibits intermarriage, saying "he [ie, the non-Jewish male spouse] will cause your child to turn away from Me and they will worship the gods of others." The Torah does not include a similar concern is for the child of a non-Jewish female spouse. From this, one can infer that a child of a non-Jewish male spouse is Jewish and can be turned away from Judaism, but the child of a non-Jewish female spouse is not Jewish andturning away is not an issue. Also, Leviticus 24:10 speaks about the son of an Israelite woman and an Egyptian man as "among the community of Israel" (i.e., a Jew).

I've been sitting here for 15 minutes looking at Deuteronomy 7:1-5 and for the life of me I can't figure out what this crazy bastard is talking about!

This makes judeos seem logical.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Re: How Jews Deny Patrilineal Descent

Postby wmfinck » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:20 pm

Clifton recently endeavored to address this same thing, in light of "scientific" claims concerning mitochondrial DNA:

The Fraud Perpetrated in Mitochondrial DNA

The jewish mind is absolutely convoluted, in the way it interprets scripture, ss Staropramen said above. They make absolutely no sense but nonsense.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Jewish Treachery