This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Jews Admit Hanukkah Is An Invented Holiday

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Jews Admit Hanukkah Is An Invented Holiday

Postby EzraLB » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:43 am

Everything about judaism is an invention, and Hanukkah is no exception. Apparently, Hanukkah was never celebrated in the U.S. until two rabbis in Cincinnati felt bad for their kike children who felt excluded from Christmas celebrations, so they started promoting an obscure jewish observance based on the Maccabee revolt against their "oppressors".

Then these clever rabbis got their kike friends in the press to start promoting this absurdity on a national level. The non-religious zionist jews latched on to Hanukkah because it helped promote their desire to recreate a fictitious jewish homeland destroyed by the evil Romans in 70AD.

Of course it all hinges on the spurious idea that the Maccabees were, in fact, "jewish" at all. The rabbis who translated the Masoretic "Bible", chose not to include the Book of the Maccabees, which further casts doubt on even their promotion of Hanukkah as a legitimate or important observance.

But in typical jewish double-minded fashion, this deception allows the jews to claim that Hanukkah is, technically, not a religious holiday, and thus rationalize planting a colossal menorah on the White House lawn every year during Christmas.

http://mondoweiss.net/2010/12/notes-on- ... traditions
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Jews Admit Hanukkah Is An Invented Holiday

Postby Staropramen » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:59 am

Last night on my way to work a herd of Hanukkah boys wished me a "Merry Christmas" as they drove by. However I think they had me confused with someone named "mother-f&%#@:"

:lol:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:19 am

I think it is pretty funny that the jews celebrate Hanukkah.

In the Gospel of John, it is called the feast of the dedication. It was during this feast that Christ told the jews "ye are not My sheep, as I said unto you", in John chapter 10: "22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter. 23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch...."

As EzraLB indicated, the feast of the dedication was instituted by the Maccabees around150-something BC after the temple was restored, because the Greeks had torn it up.

So the jews are celebrating the dedication of something that was destroyed two thousand years ago, because that is all they have to celebrate.

I think that they are symbolically celebrating their own destruction.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:20 am

Staropramen wrote:Last night on my way to work a herd of Hanukkah boys wished me a "Merry Christmas" as they drove by. However I think they had me confused with someone named "mother-f&%#@:"

:lol:

LOL, your hair is not white enough to be mistaken for him.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Jewish Treachery