This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

John Lennon Re-Imagined

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

John Lennon Re-Imagined

Postby EzraLB » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:06 am

One of my favorite quotes from Bill comes from his podcasts on Revelation where he wrote,

"John Lennon sang 'imagine there's no heaven'. I would sing instead, 'imagine there are no race-mixing devil bastards like John Lennon,' and then indeed we shall have heaven!"

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/revela ... 04-08-2011

A new video just came out, refuting John Lennon's childish one-world jewish utopia. While not overtly Christian, it certainly articulates many White Christian values...

"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: John Lennon Re-Imagined

Postby Les » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:17 am

Is Charlie Veitch the speaker on the re-imagined video ?

G20 Toronto -- Charlie Veitch Arrested and Luke Rudkowski Denied Entry into Canada
Jun 24, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD3lF0ZSgb8
Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq9ruy4WeKM
Les

Postby Staropramen » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:21 am

EzraLB wrote:"John Lennon sang 'imagine there's no heaven'. I would sing instead, 'imagine there are no race-mixing devil bastards like John Lennon,' and then indeed we shall have heaven!"

-William Finck

If I ever get around to making the "Wit and Wisdom of William Finck" CD I've been saying I'm going to create that Lennon quote will definitely be on there!

I hate that damn "Imagine" song.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Gaius » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:22 pm

The Scottish voice of things to come ...
The quiet word that is growing in volume among our people ...

:D " ... a pretentious, hypocritical dumb-ass from Liverpool whose most charitable act was to be shot dead thirty-five years ago ..." :D

Looking forward to that CD, Staro ...
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby NicoChristian » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:48 pm

Lennon had the audacity to suggest that he was more popular than Christ. Nowadays not many people listen to his music; mostly weird, childish babyboomers and he's well and truly dead unlike Yahshua. I never listened to the Beatles and I hate them more than ever. Seeing Paul McCartney doing songs with beasts proves they are still defiant even in old age: they are spiritually dead and beyond help.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Teutonic » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:29 pm

That damn song, and every Beatles song for that matter, always made me feel uneasy.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Kentucky » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:23 pm

Funny you should mention this. I just wrote about it in my last message:

Race mixer John Lennon imagined “no heaven,” “no countries,” “no religion,” “no possessions.” He sang, “Imagine all the people sharing all the world... You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one.” Yeah, he wasn't a dreamer of paradise, but rather a harbinger, a pied piper, a prophet of the nightmare we see happening right now. He planted this bug in people's ears to envision a make-believe world, not much different than Jehovah Witnesses, of genetic anarchy, of a type of biological warfare that erases what God hath created. However, what happens so often throughout history, those who think to usurp the Kingdom of God are themselves made desolate. The one thing you can count on is that God does not change; if He did, then Malachi 3:6 says Jacob-Israel would be consumed or destroyed. The oneness of utopian airheads contradicts Eph. 4:4-6 that says, “For there is one body and one Spirit, just as you [Jacob-Israel] have been called to one glorious hope for the future. There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism, and one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all.” The context, of course, is all of the White race. Any other interposition betrays the Word of God and categorically belongs to the gospel of John Lennon. During the heyday of rock n roll in the 1960's it was often called “The British Invasion.” But, I don't need to imagine “the Kingdom of Heaven,” the White nations of Israel, The Way (as Christianity was called in the 1st century) or the confirmation of I Peter 2:9 (reiterating Deut. 7:6), saying we (Israel) are a chosen race and possession; and the NIV goes so far as to say: “God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light.” The antichrist jews are that darkness that will never comprehend the Light. The incarnate Messiah was the epitome of shining prophecy, which the Edomite jews killed on the Cross. Our Lord discriminates between those who "hate the light" and "those who do the truth and come to the light" (John 3:20-21).

Imagine that!

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:31 pm

Gaius wrote:Looking forward to that CD, Staro ...

I should have been taking notes all these years whenever I heard a good soundbite. Date/program/time. I recently went looking through the audio archives for SwordBrethren's rendition of Gil-Scott Heroin's "Whitey on the Moon" which is hilarious. He "busted a move" on this dittie on two occasions during open forum programs but I couldn't find them. I was going to add some jungle drums for heightened hilarity.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:23 am

I wouldn't mind helping you Staropramen, seriously. I know there are a lot of the moments in the Pragmatic Genesis series. Like the time Bill is talking about tailless apes. Often it is when there is more than one host or the open lines programmes, as you said, so that would be the place to start.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:02 am

NicoChristian wrote:Seeing Paul McCartney doing songs with beasts proves they are still defiant even in old age: they are spiritually dead and beyond help.

For some reason White rockers think that having niggers on stage with them makes them cool, especially the cliched negress backing vocalists. In a 1986 interview, Paul McCartney bragged about his love of the beasts:

"If there was any group that was not racist, it was the Beatles. I mean, all our favorite people were always black."

Of course the original version of their song "Get Back" was a scathing criticism of Enoch Powell's "Rivers Of Blood" speech--where they mocked the British people for being repulsed by the invasion of muds into their White land. Ironically, the idiots at Stormfront thought the Beatles were seriously anti-immigration:

http://www.beatlesbible.com/songs/get-back/
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Next

Return to Jewish Treachery