This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

John Lennon Re-Imagined

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Re: John Lennon Re-Imagined

Postby Gaius » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:41 am

Probably many here are more knowledgeable than me about the various "legends" surrounding the anti-Christ (and therefore anti-White) beatles and their sodomite jewish manager, such as --

Pete Best/Ringo Starr controversy, Tavistock Institute, Paul/Faul McCartney, music by Theodore Adorno (of the Frankfurt School), CIA assassination of Lennon etc etc etc.
Some or even all of these many accounts may indeed be true for all I know or even care.

Bill's comment and that of Millenium Woes sum up my attitude to those nation-destroying degenerates, and very many also of the rock'n'roll industry (for that is what it is).
The sooner these debauched traitors either kick the bucket or better yet publicly repent, the better for everyone. And the same goes for their multitude of hangers-on.
Very few of them will be remembered with anything but contempt imho, and I'm very glad to see the MW vdo showing that the worm is indeed turning. Thanks again, Ezra.

Encourage you, Staro and Joe, to do the CD, first of many hopefully ...
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Staropramen » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:18 pm

Joe wrote:I wouldn't mind helping you Staropramen, seriously. I know there are a lot of the moments in the Pragmatic Genesis series. Like the time Bill is talking about tailless apes. Often it is when there is more than one host or the open lines programmes, as you said, so that would be the place to start.

Start compiling a list of: show title/date/time [where exactly the clip is in the recording]/comment. I'll start a list as well.

:beer:

Edit: I'm gonna go through the old forum calls again. There's a whole bunch of nuggets there like the classic "Kool-Aid lipstick" comment!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby EzraLB » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:09 pm

Gaius wrote:...Tavistock Institute, Paul/Faul McCartney, music by Theodore Adorno (of the Frankfurt School),

For those who aren't aware, Gaius is referring to (not promoting) an absurd "conspiracy theory" widely circulated as "confirmed" truth that the Frankfurt School jew named, Theodore Adorno, was the real genius behind the Beatles--and that he actually wrote all their music for them. :roll:

It should be obvious to anyone listening to the lyrics of Beatles songs that they were written by native British speakers--only a Brit would make certain turns of phrase or such arcane references to British culture. Adorno could barely speak English--his German accent was so heavy that English speakers often had a difficult time understanding him. He spent most of his life in Germany and America, so his knowledge of colloquial British English would have been slight. He simply could not have written those songs--it defies common sense.

There was a musical genius behind the Beatles, but it wasn't Adorno--it was George Martin, their classically trained producer. Had it not been for his vision, the mold that the Beatles brought to him in the studio would never have been transformed into "gold", at least in the context of pop/rock music.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Gaius » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:11 pm

EzraLB wrote:There was a musical genius behind the Beatles, but it wasn't Adorno--it was George Martin, their classically trained producer. Had it not been for his vision, the mold that the Beatles brought to him in the studio would never have been transformed into "gold", at least in the context of pop/rock music.

Right, Ezra.
George Martin fits the picture there, I'd agree.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Martin
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Staropramen » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:58 pm

EzraLB wrote:It should be obvious to anyone listening to the lyrics of Beatles songs.......

Like most rock music I tune out the lyrics and listen to the music. Those all analogue, mono, vinyl reissues of the Beatles UK catalog do sound amazing I have to say. Never cared for Sgt. Pepper having only heard the common stereo mix. In stereo it's a fluffy psychedelic pop record. In mono it's a heavy, in your face rock record. Much better.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Previous

Return to Jewish Treachery