This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Black Friday; could our country get any more Jewish?

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Black Friday; could our country get any more Jewish?

Postby Teutonic » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:31 am

With the 'Black Friday' Talmudic holiday coming up, is there a surer sign that our country belongs to the Jew?

It's sickening how many whites go insane over it, stampeding into department stores like cattle and even fighting over bargains, and what is worse there are even some fatalities recorded every year. It's materialism par excellence.

What Christmas (at least at it was meant to be) is to Christianity, Black Friday is to Judaism.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Re: Black Friday; could our country get any more Jewish?

Postby EzraLB » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Look long enough and you'll always find a jew behind such materialistic spectacles, and Black Friday is no different. Cherchez le juif....

In this case, we can lay the blame on the jew, Lew Hahn, general manager of the Retail Dry Goods Association, who, in 1939 pestered FDR's Secretary of Commerce, Harry Hopkins to extend the Christmas shopping season so he and his fellow jews could make more money off the goyim.

Traditionally, Thanksgiving in the U.S. was held on the last Thursday of November, but the jews figured that if they could extend the Christmas shopping season to an entire month, they could really make bigger profits.

So Hopkins took Lew Hahn's request to FDR himself--amazing how quickly a complaining jew gets the ear of the President of the U.S.A. And FDR promptly turned around and made a Presidential Decree: that starting in 1940 Thanksgiving would now be celebrated one week earlier, using the old jewish canard that such a move would help the country out of the Depression.

Many people in the U.S. rejected FDR's dictatorial decree and refused to celebrate Thanksgiving on his newly designated date. And they derisively referred to the new Thanksgiving as Franksgiving.
Attachments
Jew Bird.jpg
Jew Bird.jpg (34.44 KiB) Viewed 1162 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby brucebohn » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:13 pm

EzraLB wrote:Look long enough and you'll always find a jew behind such materialistic spectacles, and Black Friday is no different. Cherchez le juif....

In this case, we can lay the blame on the jew, Lew Hahn, general manager of the Retail Dry Goods Association, who, in 1939 pestered FDR's Secretary of Commerce, Harry Hopkins to extend the Christmas shopping season so he and his fellow jews could make more money off the goyim.

Traditionally, Thanksgiving in the U.S. was held on the last Thursday of November, but the jews figured that if they could extend the Christmas shopping season to an entire month, they could really make bigger profits.

So Hopkins took Lew Hahn's request to FDR himself--amazing how quickly a complaining jew gets the ear of the President of the U.S.A. And FDR promptly turned around and made a Presidential Decree: that starting in 1940 Thanksgiving would now be celebrated one week earlier, using the old jewish canard that such a move would help the country out of the Depression.

Many people in the U.S. rejected FDR's dictatorial decree and refused to celebrate Thanksgiving on his newly designated date. And they derisively referred to the new Thanksgiving as Franksgiving.

Sorry Ezra, but did I miss something here? Thanksgiving is still the last Thursday of Nov. right?
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby EzraLB » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:35 pm

Sorry, Bruce, if I didn't make myself clear--FDR moved Thanksgiving from the last Thursday in November back a week--to one week earlier in 1940, when it was celebrated on November 21st instead of November 28th. A number of years since then have had 5 Thursdays...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franksgiving
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby brucebohn » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:24 pm

EzraLB wrote:Sorry, Bruce, if I didn't make myself clear--FDR moved Thanksgiving from the last Thursday in November back a week--to one week earlier in 1940, when it was celebrated on November 21st instead of November 28th. A number of years since then have had 5 Thursdays...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franksgiving

I see, thanks Ezra. I do not celebrate "holidays", nor my birthday for that matter..lol
Had not paid much attention to dates.. In fact, i operated my own business for
30 years and made a point of working xmas day.
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Return to Jewish Treachery