This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Canadians Declare Yoga Racist

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Canadians Declare Yoga Racist

Postby EzraLB » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:34 am

While I do not support White people engaging in yoga or any other eastern mysticism, which is a form of pagan idolatry, I nonetheless find it amusing that a "White" yoga class has been shut down in Canada because of "cultural appropriation".

Using typical jewish-marxist double-speak, the critics of the yoga class claim that the "cultures" from which Whites have appropriated yoga "have experienced oppression, cultural genocide and diasporas due to colonialism and western supremacy ... we need to be mindful of this and how we express ourselves while practicing yoga."

It's ironic that the New Age movement has been heavily promoted by jews, but at the same time, it is being censored for not conforming to double-minded jewish norms of cultural sensitivity.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2015/11/20/fre ... ral-issues
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Canadians Declare Yoga Racist

Postby wmfinck » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:37 am

This is funny. Cultural appropriation. Maybe niggers and yellow squat monsters should no longer drive cars, wear jeans, use any form of electronic devices, etc. etc.

Well, perhaps nothing Whites invent and develop are actually attributable to White culture.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:14 am

I am not sure if it is cultural appropriation. Wasn't there a white population in ancient India that founded such practices, wrote the vedas etc.

Vedic Yoga is the oldest form of Yoga. The Rig-Veda is the oldest part of the vedas.

"Indra, the slayer of Vrittra, the destroyer of cities, has scattered the Dasyu (hosts) sprang from a black womb." RgV. II 20.6

So it is actually those indo-niggers who stole it from white people. Not that it means anything to me.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:55 pm

And likewise karate probably got to China through the Greek soldiers who were recorded to be as far east as Bactria and Sogdiana, on the borderlands of India and Tibet.

The Greeks had a style of fighting contest called pan-kration, probably not much different than the cage fighters of today. There is nothing new under the sun.

But the point is how White culture has become world culture, so there is no more White culture. Only non-White cultures for Whites to appropriate. In other words, the Jew is using Orwellian double-think to belittle Whites once again.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Richard1 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:44 pm

I have heard the phrase "cultural appropriation" used a few times on CBC Radio with the latest episode being about an Inuit (Eskimo) woman venting about some white guy marketing a replica of an Inuit "sacred" coat. Perhaps the natives should give up their white culture of frame houses and pickup trucks and return to living in igloos/tents and travelling with dog sleds/horses. That will never happen, of course.
Richard1

Postby brucebohn » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:56 pm

Richard1 wrote:I have heard the phrase "cultural appropriation" used a few times on CBC Radio with the latest episode being about an Inuit (Eskimo) woman venting about some white guy marketing a replica of an Inuit "sacred" coat. Perhaps the natives should give up their white culture of frame houses and pickup trucks and return to living in igloos/tents and travelling with dog sleds/horses. That will never happen, of course.

Richard, if i may ask, considering Chuck Norris is a diehard supporter of
Israel and in particular, Benjamin Netanyahu, is your Avatar meant as humor?
Thanks...
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:40 am

brucebohn wrote: is your Avatar meant as humor?
Thanks...

Yeah, I couldn't stop laughing... thanks. I mean without the dog, I would wonder, but with the dog it's just funny.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:53 am

Chuck Norris is also Cherokee Indian on both his mother's and father's side of the family. He's just as likely to enter the congregation of Yahweh as his dog, which, I assume is the joke that Richard is making in the avatar. Or perhaps Richard is merely unaware of Norris' unclean ancestry, which is understandable...
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Richard1 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:12 am

Actually, I didn't know that stuff about Chuck, I thought that he was Adamite. Thanks for pointing it out guys. Anyway, that is unintentionally very, very, very funny. I'll change my avatar.
Richard1

Postby Les » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:07 am

Les

Next

Return to Jewish Treachery