This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

"Do You Still Want Us Jews?"

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

"Do You Still Want Us Jews?"

Postby EzraLB » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:44 am

...So asked Charlotte Knobloch, president of the Central Council Of Jews In Germany. Knobloch has recently been back in the news with the arrest and imprisonment of Ursula Haverbeck, the courageous German woman who dared question the Pharisaical version of WWII. Back in 2009, Haverbeck was fined thousands of dollars for "offending" Knobloch.

When the German courts ruled in 2012 that the jewish ritual of circumcision was unlawful, Knobloch whined and complained, ""For 60 years I have defended Germany as a survivor of the Shoah. Now I ask myself if that was right." A jew claiming that she "defended Germany"? She goes on to described the jews in Germany as, quote, "the sheep among the wolves." Talk about an inversion of reality...

To answer your questions, Charlotte, "No, it wasn't right that you survived the Shoah. And no, we don't want you jews, and we never did."

http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger ... 54070.html
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to Jewish Treachery