This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Our Friends Under The Jewish Spell

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Re: Our Friends Under The Jewish Spell

Postby Joe » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:17 am

A spaceship must have landed near me recently as two Mormons came to my house. They were like the 'men in black' in that they could not communicate properly, like mindless drones.

They kept saying 'can we help you with anything'.

I tried to say that the Bible teaches us not to receive any other Gospel and that if they really care for Jesus they would change their mind.

It did not register at all.

"Can we help you with anything"

Very spooky. They were like autonomous beings sent by the aliens to intimidate me.
:beer:
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Les » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:32 pm

Joe wrote:A spaceship must have landed near me recently as two Mormons came to my house. They were like the 'men in black' in that they could not communicate properly, like mindless drones.

They kept saying 'can we help you with anything'.

I tried to say that the Bible teaches us not to receive any other Gospel and that if they really care for Jesus they would change their mind.

It did not register at all.

"Can we help you with anything"

Very spooky. They were like autonomous beings sent by the aliens to intimidate me.
:beer:

That reminds me of The Mothman Prophecies book by John Keel.
It is more about a supernatural experience, that lead some to think it was about an unidentified presence, like an "alien".
I think a lot of us in Christian Identity have met very odd bipeds that appear white, they look similar to us, but are so strange, it defies explanation.
You know , the kind of "people" that are not retards, but just very, very strange, and they are stuck in some kind of automated / programmed /brainwashed responses.
Les

Postby Richard1 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:51 pm

And that reminds me of the cult classic movie, "They Live." If you haven't seen it yet check it out here on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNNOIoJB150
Richard1

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:48 am

'They live' might have been quite a good movie if one of the heroes hadn't been a Nigger.That totally spoiled it for me!
Although to be honest the whole idea is more on the David Icke wavelength than anything else so probably best avoided anyway.
MikeTheAdamite

Postby Les » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:42 am

MikeTheAdamite wrote:'They live' might have been quite a good movie if one of the heroes hadn't been a Nigger.That totally spoiled it for me!
Although to be honest the whole idea is more on the David Icke wavelength than anything else so probably best avoided anyway.

I was unable to see that THEY LIVE movie until a couple of years ago, now with it being online, but the very first time I was told about it, was from a Christian Identity friend in the early 1990's.
He said it was a secret message.
Whether the producer / director knew it, who knows?

When Roddy Piper put on the sunglasses that revealed space aliens, it represented the veil/blindness lifted from True Israel's eyes, to see who the satanic Serpent Seed was,walking among us.
Les

Postby Richard1 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:40 am

Les wrote:
MikeTheAdamite wrote: When Roddy Piper put on the sunglasses that revealed space aliens, it represented the veil/blindness lifted from True Israel's eyes, to see who the satanic Serpent Seed was,walking among us.

Yeah, the movie is kinda wonky but I saw it as a parable of the Satanic Jews amongst us. Great street fight between Roddy and the black guy. Christogenea should do an Israelite version of this movie. :-)
Richard1

Postby Staropramen » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:15 pm

MikeTheAdamite wrote:Sounds to me Richard1 that your Mormon landlord was a pervert,I hope you reported it to the police!

Mormons can be pervs. When I was first "dating" the nigger woman [Marie] whom I later made a bastard with her teenage daughter was involved with the Mormons. They were always trying to convert Marie but she steadfastly avoided them. They got Marie on the phone one night and she reluctantly agreed to meet with them in a few days time at her apartment. On the night that they arrived Marie had forgotten about the appointment. She ordered her daughter to tell them that she wasn't home while she went in the bathroom to hide. Her daughter opened the door and they pushed their way in and started questioning her about her mom's whereabouts. One of them insisted on using the bathroom. Marie got in the shower and hid behind the curtain. The Mormon entered, stood silently for a couple of minutes and then slowly pulled back the shower curtain. He looked Marie in the eyes, said nothing, closed the shower curtain and then urinated. They left without saying a word.

Marie invited them back but this time I was waiting for them. They never came around again. Her daughter left the Mormons shortly thereafter.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Les » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:25 pm

each time I am reminded of our past sin, I wonder if other white/ Adamic /Israelite women, are willing to admit their sin, and rejoin us for Heaven ?

i got some "sins", but now know only our Father is my judge.
Les

Postby Les » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:31 pm

I edited the previous responses, click above, you will understand...

Staropramen wrote:
MikeTheAdamite wrote:Sounds to me Richard1 that your Mormon landlord was a pervert,I hope you reported it to the police!

They left without saying a word.
Marie invited them back but this time I was waiting for them. They never came around again. Her daughter left the Mormons shortly thereafter.

THIS is the strangest story of Mormons ever...
but no major TV network will c over it, so maybe it was just a fable ?
LOL

and no
I am NOT making fun of our CI brethren, but of the crazy kind of cults
Les

Postby MichaelAllen » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:25 am

Mormons, judeochristians, whatever... they're freaks. My experience is that anyone caught up in organized religion this late in the game... mark them as unfit for combat duty, and incapable of fidelity to someone else if it poses any threat of inconvenience.
MichaelAllen

PreviousNext

Return to Jewish Treachery