This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Our Friends Under The Jewish Spell

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Our Friends Under The Jewish Spell

Postby Richard1 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:28 am

Hi all,

We have been friends for a long time with a family that once considered themselves independent, non-denominational, law-observant Bible believers but they now fellowship and study with Karaites Jews. They seem to be fully under their spell. We tried to witness the CI message to them a few years ago but they rejected it as racist.

Over the years, they have been extremely kind to myself and my wife. However, we feel a strong tug in our spirits to end our relationship with them. Our dilemna is how do we do this without being cruel and unkind. We've attempted to distance ourselves from them but they don't understand why and still want to be our friends. How can we politely convey the message that CI and Judaism are incompatible?

Our other concern is that if we come out and declare that we are Christogenea folks that they will, as a result of their Jewish ties, inadvertently unlease the forces of Satan (Jews) against us here in Canada, something we don't need at this point in our life.

We want to be "wise as serpents and harmless as doves" in this situation.

Regards,

Richard
Richard1

Re: Our Friends Under The Jewish Spell

Postby wmfinck » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:07 am

Karaites are anti-Talmud Jews. But they are also anti-Christian Jews, and therefore according to the words of the apostle John, they are anti-Christs and Christians are commanded not to fellowship with them. You should inform your friends of this, and if they continue with the Karaites, they should no longer be your friends.

That is the least you should do, based on terms that even a Judaized Christian should understand.

Of course, Identity Christians should have an even greater understanding of the nature of the Jews, but you need not even go there.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:08 pm

An old Klan practice was to shun those who didn't get with the program. You don't need to explain yourself to those who have no love for the truth and cuddle with liars.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Richard1 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:31 pm

Thanks for the advice guys. It's going to be a tough thing to do.
Richard1

Postby Nayto » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:36 am

wmfinck wrote:Karaites are anti-Talmud Jews. But they are also anti-Christian Jews, and therefore according to the words of the apostle John, they are anti-Christs and Christians are commanded not to fellowship with them. You should inform your friends of this, and if they continue with the Karaites, they should no longer be your friends.

That is the least you should do, based on terms that even a Judaized Christian should understand./quote]

Kentucky wrote:An old Klan practice was to shun those who didn't get with the program. You don't need to explain yourself to those who have no love for the truth and cuddle with liars.

These are both excellent suggestions, each of which will fly under evil's radar.

I'm happy to see you're prepared to make inconvenient changes for the sake of your faith. There are many who make excuses for their lack of action. Well done.
Nayto

Postby Richard1 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:32 pm

We emailed a modified version of Bill's message to them and we haven't heard from them since.

I'm reminded of: "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you" [James 4:7]
Richard1

Postby MichaelAllen » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:15 pm

Anti-talmud jews? Pffft...

The definition of being a jew is practicing the Talmud. Your friends aren't jews then... But they have, as said already, become antichrists.
MichaelAllen

Postby KanadianBrett » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:33 pm

The past 4 years I just ignored all invitations to family gatherings.
All they want to do is get the inside scoop on what you are doing, then go behind your back and stab you.

You did the right thing, sending them that verse. Usually they would respond with some judeo non-sense.
It may be tough, in the long run it is worth it. Separate from them!
KanadianBrett

Postby Richard1 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:12 am

Brett and MichaelAllen, yes you're right. Almost every anti-christ has found some way to stick it to me. I keep my faith hidden unless YHWH leads me to witness.
Richard1

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:32 am

I had a similar relationship with some JWs.I have severed all ties with them once I concluded my witnessing was getting nowhere!

(But I did leave them with two copies of Bills Christogenea New testament just in case!)
MikeTheAdamite

Next

Return to Jewish Treachery